Week 8 NFL, post a winning pick, win a case of free troll repellant

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
265 Cardinals +9.5
Arizona looks much better than advertised, and it's a terrible spot for the Saints.
276 Chiefs +4.5
Overreaction
277 Dolphins +14.5
The write-up for this game is proprietary and confidential at the present time.

265 Cardinals +9.5
Arizona looks much better than advertised, and it's a terrible spot for the Saints.
276 Chiefs +4.5
Overreaction
277 Dolphins +14.5
The write-up for this game is proprietary and confidential at the present time.
I agree 100% on the first two.

kane

EOG master
Tough looking board, but one game I'm looking at is Philly. The Eagles season is basically on the line, a loss to Buffalo and they fall to 3-5, I'm guessing with how bad they've played of late, combined with the turmoil surrounding Wentz and the locker room, the public will want no part of them, this might be a good buy low spot to take them. Also, while the Bills D is very good, other than NE, the offenses they've faced have been some of the league's worst, taking out the Pats, the other 5 teams they've faced average 14 points per game. The Jets, Giants, Bengals, Titans, and Dolphins all rank in the bottom 8 in the league in points per game.

plus the Bills wont be able to move the ball on Phi like Min and Dal did.

I dont care what the numbers say, the Bills cant run the ball as well as Min or Dal and Josh Allen is not as consistent as the other two.

I am expecting a lot of struggle and a low scoring game

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Philly desparately need Jackson to play....
Ive always liked Jackson but I thought Philly made a mistake signing him. It’s hard to rely on constantly hurt players in a salary cap league. The bears make the same mistake with Kyle Long.

Speaking of Philly and must-win, the Chargers-Bears can be classified as such also. I took the Chargers at open. I feel they are a better road team, and the Bears have a lot of issues right now. Until they commit to the run, it’s not going to get better for them. The Chargers are really beaten up also.

The Chargers are nothing like last years's team, health-wise.

Keenan Allen might not play either.

Very likely that Rivers turns the ball over a bunch-- they will struggle to move the ball, for sure and that is when Rivers starts to do stupid shit

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The Chargers are nothing like last years's team, health-wise.

Keenan Allen might not play either.

Very likely that Rivers turns the ball over a bunch-- they will struggle to move the ball, for sure and that is when Rivers starts to do stupid shit
Its a game that may get Melvin Gordon going, playing in front of his friends and family. The Bears have allowed B2B 100-yard rushers in Jacobs and Murray, this could the 3rd in a row after the Akeim Hicks injury. This is really shaping up to ugly, like Wash-Minn last night.

IMO the difference is that the Raiders have a huuuge o-line and committed to running the ball.
And the Saint have a top 3 o-line.

Chargers have one of the crappiest o-lines around.

I would be shocked if the Chargers averaged over 3 yards a carry

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
IMO the difference is that the Raiders have a huuuge o-line and committed to running the ball.
And the Saint have a top 3 o-line.

Chargers have one of the crappiest o-lines around.

I would be shocked if the Chargers averaged over 3 yards a carry
Okung will be back for the Chargers. Bears still haven’t had 300 total yards in a game.

no lines on these games so this doesn't count.

I kid.
The reason I don't post the lines with the games is, I spend a lot of time on the screen which typically gets me the best of the number, so I don't want to post a play but the line I got is no longer available. For example I had Oakland +7, but by kickoff the line was 5-5.5, if I post +7 guaranteed someone will call me out for posting a line that's long gone, this has happened before at other places I used to post, so now I just post the plays I'm on

The reason I don't post the lines with the games is, I spend a lot of time on the screen which typically gets me the best of the number, so I don't want to post a play but the line I got is no longer available. For example I had Oakland +7, but by kickoff the line was 5-5.5, if I post +7 guaranteed someone will call me out for posting a line that's long gone, this has happened before at other places I used to post, so now I just post the plays I'm on
I figured so. I had some extra troll in my post.

I'll use troll lite next time.