Weekend to honor falling heroes

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You should self deal yourself a bullet in the brain.

Imagine being so miserable to feel the need to attack the President on Memorial Day. That's the lowest form of pond scum in the country.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You should self deal yourself a bullet in the brain.

Imagine being so miserable to feel the need to attack the President on Memorial Day. That's the lowest form of pond scum in the country.

After you google Trump self dealing, google "Trump fires 5 inspector generals for doing their job".

Citizens of this once great country could always trust a President to not self deal and not fire inspector generals for doing their job. That is after Nixon and before President Lysol.

kane

EOG master
it's amazing you even bring this up. you have some great powers to know what he thinks about going......
name the last dem prez that served
the head of arlington banning the potus..........lol

Yeah, I know how trump thinks, he doesn't care about Memorial Day, he doesn't even understand Memorial Day. He started the day by tweeting "Happy Memorial Day", nothing happy about it, this isn't a day to be happy, this isn't fucking Christmas, rather it's a somber day of reflection, and appreciation for all those fallen heroes. Trust me Sunny, there were hundreds of places trump would have rather been today than Arlington National.

kane

EOG master
How many $100k donations have you made to veterans' affairs like Trump has?

The guy doesn't even take his paycheck.

Shit, how many $10 donations have you made to veterans?

If I had his money, my doantions would far exceed his, that I can tell you

kane

EOG master
How many $100k donations have you made to veterans' affairs like Trump has?

The guy doesn't even take his paycheck.

Shit, how many $10 donations have you made to veterans?

Nice PR move by him to not get paid, but the fact is he's making so much money from being president, it dwarfs the amount he would have made as president.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="MonkeyF0cker, post: 7600275, member: 27009"]So how many $10 donations have you made again?

Because what you're saying is so believable obviously.[/QUOTE]

What's the difference, I could say anything and you would never know the difference and I could never prove anything

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nice PR move by him to not get paid, but the fact is he's making so much money from being president, it dwarfs the amount he would have made as president.

You mean like the Clintons and Obamas even though they gave none of theirs away?

kane

EOG master
You mean like the Clintons and Obamas even though they gave none of theirs away?

Ah yes, the classic right wing Clinton/Obama deflection, well played Monkey, well played, the thing is though we're not talking about them, we're talking about Trump, and no matter how you try to spin it, Trump is making a fuck ton of money for being president, the amount a president makes is meaningless to him compared to the money he's been raking in.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Ah yes, the classic right wing Clinton/Obama deflection, well played Monkey, well played, the thing is though we're not talking about them, we're talking about Trump, and no matter how you try to spin it, Trump is making a fuck ton of money for being president, the amount a president makes is meaningless to him compared to the money he's been raking in.

Oh. Because you have evidence of Trump making money off of his Presidency but the Clinton's and Obamas who weren't millionaires before theirs somehow are now.

Got it.

kane

EOG master
Yeah? What veterans association did you donate to?

I don't donate anything to any vet assoc, what I do is give money to a homeless vet who lives on a bench several blocks from where I live, I see him typically once every 2-3 weeks and I'll give him either 10 or 20 bucks depending on how I'm feeling

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't donate anything to any vet assoc, what I do is give money to a homeless vet who lives on a bench several blocks from where I live, I see him typically once every 2-3 weeks and I'll give him either 10 or 20 bucks depending on how I'm feeling

So when you say Trump doesn't give a fuck about veterans you're actually projecting and give absolutely nothing to the people who sacrifice for our freedom while he does. You enable some random guy's addiction whether he's lying about being a veteran or not.

Got it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Monkey doesn't understand the meaning of self dealing. President Lysol has paid himself 10's of millions in taxpayer's dollars to play golf at his golf properties. Dumb Monkey doesn't understand how that's possible. Dumb Monkey doesn't understand how it works. Fuck Dumb Monkey, he also thought the European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was a great idea. Dumb Monkey always defending the indefensible.

kane

EOG master
So when you say Trump doesn't give a fuck about veterans you're actually projecting and give absolutely nothing to the people who sacrifice for our freedom while he does. You enable some random guy's addiction whether he's lying about being a veteran or not.

Got it.

CNN did a whole expose on veterans charities a couple years ago, and found that many of them are scams, the majority of money donated doesn't go to help the vets, but rather ends up in the pockets of fat cat administrators, ever since then I stopped donating through the mail, there's no way to know where the money ends up. I happened to come across this homeless guy and gave him a few bucks, we started chatting, his name is Mark and he's a vet who served in Vietnam, he's always sitting on a bus bench in front of a CVS I frequent, every few weeks I give him a little money, what he does with it is his business, but he always looks like he hasn't showered in a month or eaten in a week. It makes me feel good knowing I'm helping someone less fortunate than I am.

kane

EOG master
Dumb Monkey doesn't understand the meaning of self dealing. President Lysol has paid himself 10's of millions in taxpayer's dollars to play golf at his golf properties. Dumb Monkey doesn't understand how that's possible. Dumb Monkey doesn't understand how it works. Fuck Dumb Monkey, he also thought the European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was a great idea. Dumb Monkey always defending the indefensible.

Monkey thinks Trump should be applauded for not taking a salary as president, while ignoring the millions he's making off the presidency, sad

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
CNN did a whole expose on veterans charities a couple years ago, and found that many of them are scams, the majority of money donated doesn't go to help the vets, but rather ends up in the pockets of fat cat administrators, ever since then I stopped donating through the mail, there's no way to know where the money ends up. I happened to come across this homeless guy and gave him a few bucks, we started chatting, his name is Mark and he's a vet who served in Vietnam, he's always sitting on a bus bench in front of a CVS I frequent, every few weeks I give him a little money, what he does with it is his business, but he always looks like he hasn't showered in a month or eaten in a week. It makes me feel good knowing I'm helping someone less fortunate than I am.
It seems like the ones that run commercials constantly have much lower percentages that actually benefit the people.

kane

EOG master
It seems like the ones that run commercials constantly have much lower percentages that actually benefit the people.

FW, such a small percentage of donated money actually ends up going to help whatever person or group you think your helping, the CNN expose was focusing on veteran's charities, but I'm sure it happens with others as well

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/veteran-charity-scams/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/national-vietnam-veterans-foundation-donations/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/poli...foundation-charity-out-of-business/index.html

kane

EOG master
After finding out where the money goes, I stopped donating through the mail, I'm glad I found this one guy who I can help, I know when I hand him 20 bucks it's going directly into his pocket, and it gives me a good feeling knowing I'm helping not just somebody who's homeless, but a homeless Vet

Bigrunner

EOG Master
After finding out where the money goes, I stopped donating through the mail, I'm glad I found this one guy who I can help, I know when I hand him 20 bucks it's going directly into his pocket, and it gives me a good feeling knowing I'm helping not just somebody who's homeless, but a homeless Vet

There's so many homeless vets. Many hate the Government so they aren't getting the help they need. I recently saw 3 homeless guys sitting peacefully in the back of McDonald's. I found out they were hanging out there until a local church opened that night that would provide food and shelter for one night. Then a bus picks them up in the morning and takes them to another church that gives them food and shelter for one night. Rinse and repeat. One of the homeless guys was a veteran. He blames the government for killing his brother. Doesn't trust the Government. I gave each guy $20. It made their day. My heart was breaking seeing what these guys go thru daily. I wonder if Fair Warning would want to build a wall around the homeless. They certainly don't meet the standards of his white privileged conservative Christian class.

kane

EOG master
The orange piece of shit attacks a Veteran on Memorial Day even though he was too muck of a pussy to serve himself, president bone spurs got 5 deferments so as not to serve his country, but he has the nerve to attack someone who did serve, sad

Bigrunner

EOG Master

blueline

EOG Master
The orange piece of shit attacks a Veteran on Memorial Day even though he was too muck of a pussy to serve himself, president bone spurs got 5 deferments so as not to serve his country, but he has the nerve to attack someone who did serve, sad
It doesn't matter to him or his cult

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW, such a small percentage of donated money actually ends up going to help whatever person or group you think your helping, the CNN expose was focusing on veteran's charities, but I'm sure it happens with others as well

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/veteran-charity-scams/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/national-vietnam-veterans-foundation-donations/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/poli...foundation-charity-out-of-business/index.html

I served on a jury for an arson/embezzeling case involving a local United Way. Pretty eye-opening how little money went to help.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="MonkeyF0cker, post: 7600255, member: 27009"]You should self deal yourself a bullet in the brain.

Imagine being so miserable to feel the need to attack the President on Memorial Day. That's the lowest form of pond scum in the country.[/QUOTE]

Sports, any problem with this? Or is it only when someone on the left does it that it becomes an issue.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
[QUOTE="MonkeyF0cker, post: 7600255, member: 27009"]You should self deal yourself a bullet in the brain.

Sports, any problem with this? Or is it only when someone on the left does it that it becomes an issue.[/QUOTE]

runner has been doing it for years everyday. never heard you complain. who cares anyway.........

kane

EOG master
Sports, any problem with this? Or is it only when someone on the left does it that it becomes an issue.

runner has been doing it for years everyday. never heard you complain. who cares anyway.........[/QUOTE]

Show me his daily posts involving racism and Anti-Semitism

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Imagine what kind of scum you must be to support someone that steals millions from charity, let alone a charity stealing president. Dumb Alfie does. Dumb Alfie is a scum to support charity thieves.

Keep bringing it you scumbag Nazi!