Well that he has taken office, what are the odds that Barrack is ONE-AND-DONE!

mofome

Banned
Re: Well that he has taken office, what are the odds that Barrack is ONE-AND-DONE!

0% chance either

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Well that he has taken office, what are the odds that Barrack is ONE-AND-DONE!

I have never used this smilie, but now is a good time to break it out!

:smoking2: Or this one :pop:

PO69

EOG Master

It is real tough for the incumbent to lose, so I'll say

30%

We all knew what MOFAMA's answer would be. Obama could committ high treason and Mofama is still on board

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I will say this....the white people who "took a chance" on Obama will not be taking another chance if he does not perform in the first 4 years

might be kind of harsh, but I think it is a reality

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If the GOP runs the Sarah Palin/Joe the Plumber ticket in 2012 ol Doc
is releasing his first 100,000,000 * Political Release of this Century

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Obama=8years.

Book it.

PO69

EOG Master

Doc he will make you cry real soon

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yeah I know ....

I am crying allready as Cheney's Lesbian Daughter told Blondie I can no
longer watch them get it on Tuesday nites since "Daddy doesn't have the
SS to guard our bedroom doors .."

Shit happens when a "Regime change" happens

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

Can't you atleast spell the presidents name right?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I am guessing they don't have a Muslim translator?

Barring death or major scandal, Obama will be a two-term president. Incumbents have such a huge advantage in reelection.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Who is the GOP gonna run?

Joe the Plumber
Jebbie Bush
John Boehner
Joe Liebermann
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty
"Mitty" Romney

THEY ARE FUCKED AND THEY KNOW IT .... BARACK IS TOO SHARP AND TOO GOOD OF PUBLIC SPEAKER AND BUSH'S PILE OF HOT DOG WARMSHIT WAS DELIVERED BY AXELROD & COMPANY IN THE RIGHT MESSAGE: YA CAN'T GET PARIS HILTON TO BE A BRAIN SURGEON IN 2 YRS AND WE CAN'T CLEAN UP THIS SHIT IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME

PO69

EOG Master

Depending on how he does, it may not matter who he runs against.

He could run against MOFOME and lose if he blows it in office

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

did he get sworn in with the koran today like a lot of EOG posters were predicting?

janus

EOG Dedicated

sadly, one & done is very likely. he has no choice but to pander to the ignorant masses that got us into this mess to start with. fix things & risk the popular ire; don't fix things & the country will be in such tatters that he will be blamed.

he's in a no-win situation.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

sadly, one & done is very likely. he has no choice but to pander to the ignorant masses that got us into this mess to start with. fix things & risk the popular ire; don't fix things & the country will be in such tatters that he will be blamed.

he's in a no-win situation.

no offense, but I could not disagree more. it is quite possible/likely the economy would have recovered by 2012. At which point, he will get all the credit in the world

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Janus:

Barack is smart as hell ...

he knows the gig and so does this country .... his comments are reality and not fiction

Ya cant get Paris Hilton off the desire to suck cock overnite and ya can't shovel up Bush's shit with one garbage bag

Who is the GOP gonna run?

Joe the Plumber
Jebbie Bush
John Boehner
Joe Liebermann
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty
"Mitty" Romney

THEY ARE FUCKED AND THEY KNOW IT .... BARACK IS TOO SHARP AND TOO GOOD OF PUBLIC SPEAKER AND BUSH'S PILE OF HOT DOG WARMSHIT WAS DELIVERED BY AXELROD & COMPANY IN THE RIGHT MESSAGE: YA CAN'T GET PARIS HILTON TO BE A BRAIN SURGEON IN 2 YRS AND WE CAN'T CLEAN UP THIS SHIT IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME

Pawlenty and Romney are the two most likely. However, don't be surprised by one name....John Thune. Thune is a very well-liked Republican with virtually no skeletons. He ran such a great campaign in SD that he beat an incumbent majority leader.....THAT says something

munson15

I want winners...

Obama will take advantage of lowered expectations and win in 2012. I'd make it at least 5-1 at the moment that he will serve two terms. The Republicans will have a hard time attacking him if he remains moderate in his policy-making and it's hard to imagine things will be worse in 4 years.

If he is still alive he will be re-elected.

waco

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1896827 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>PO69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1896827", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1896827 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Well that he has taken office, what are the odds that Barrack is ONE-AND-DONE!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Depending on how he does, it may not matter who he runs against.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How the hell can it be any worse then the ass who just left? The GOP HAS NO CHANCE FOR THE NEXT 12 YEARS. People are fed up with lies and let him know it with the landslide beating his party took. That was some easy money I won when I bet it 4 months before the election at a great price

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Obama is a lock in 2012. Bush the incompetent buffoon has ruined it for the Republicans for at least 8, probably 12 years.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

120 day freeze on military tribunals at Guantanamo Bay ...

MSNBC reporting

Great start !!!

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Will Obama be reelected in 2012?

YES..............-1200
NO.................+1000

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Pretty high. FDR got reelected 3 times.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Watch out as Joe the Plumber is now a war correspondent and the ol "MO"
is in Joe's court !!

Will Obama be reelected in 2012?

YES..............-1200
NO.................+1000

You can bet yes at -152 if you don't mind the money being held up.

If I can get Yes at that price two years from now I don't mind unloading on it and waiting for 20 months for it to mature. But as it stands I think it's unbettable until at least 2011

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I wish he would be 1 and done but doubt it will happen...probably won't matter as much to me by then since I will likely have to find a new place to live by then. I truly hope he does good for our country.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Diogee:

so are more comfortable with a man who can't remember how many homes he owns and uses Phil Gramm as a "Financial Advisor" and backed upby a woman who bankrupt a town of 9000 to the tune of 20 million and can't name on SC decision running this country?

Barack layed it out .... Bush fucked this country on the front and back end and the damage repair will take probably 2 yrs

Times get tough please recall the Cheerleaders like Hannity and Limbaugh who got the clueless GOP base to believe Bush's failed agendas

REALITY SUCKS AND SO DID THE LAST 8 YRS

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

true odds in the -600 + 500 range..

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Unless the Right dies up Reagan for a "WEEKEND AT RONNIE's" Gig I don't see any real rising stars on the Horizon

WAIT A MINUTE .... I FORGOT:

"Lets go live to Israel to hear from FOX NEWS war correspondent Joe the Plumber ..."

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I wouldn't call myself a Bush supporter at all...he did plenty of things that were not right for this country. Corporate America in general has fucked this country by shipping so many jobs to other countries. I really hope he can fix some of the problems the country is going to but living in a part of the country that is so dependent on a strong coal industry I cannot be happy with the dems in control...especially given his views on coal. How can I possibly be happy that Obama is going to try taking away my job, my friends jobs, and my families jobs??? No way he can shut it down but he can restrict it enough to cost thousands and thousands their jobs. I guess the only good thing out of that is it was cause the housing market to crash here...which has more than doubled in the last 6 years. Taking away good paying jobs is always a solid help for an ailing economy. 12io4j2w90

Unless the Right dies up Reagan for a "WEEKEND AT RONNIE's" Gig I don't see any real rising stars on the Horizon

WAIT A MINUTE .... I FORGOT:

"Lets go live to Israel to hear from FOX NEWS war correspondent Joe the Plumber ..."

John Thune doc.

Was a member of the Reagan Administration
Has an MBA (good for saying he can help the economy)
Evangelical Christian (to make the religious right happy)
Given 100 rating by conservative watchdog groups
Beat Senate Minority Party Leader Daschle in 2004

Thune is an upcoming star for the Republicans. He is someone that can heal the differences in the party and many will back him over someone like Sarah fucking Palin.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You are right about corporate

This situation he is taking over is like having a girlfried that is 8 mths prgnt

What are ya gonna go? abort or take on the responsibility

Sorry ... we are heading into some very dark times and at least Barack is smart enough not to sugar coat the shit like Bush, Cheney, etc ... fuckin Cheney dumps 25 mill into the Euro Bond market in 05 why that Bastard goes
around the country selling his shit based on smoking mirrors

Barack aint God ... Barack does not have all the answers ... Barack is someone that is gonna tell ya REALITY instead of the Fictional Bullshit that BUSHCO told FOX NEWS to relay to the Dittoheads

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Barack is someone that is gonna tell ya REALITY.....

Greetings Doc Mercer:

In order to make such a claim with any credibility, you first must have the ability to recognize REALITY.

Please forgive the Munchkin Man if the Munchkin Man has his serious doubts about your ability to do so.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

kid44

EOG Dedicated

How anyone can make any claims on his future is beyond me. His first day on the job is this morning. Time will only tell us. If he does half of what he has said we will be way better off.