Wellness Check on BigOrange

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Good to see you are OK Bred. I think there are some rough games ahead for you in this series.

If your definition of rough is 20+ point UniBron wins, you're a genius. I don't think that is what you mean though.

You OK?

Heim

EOG Master
POR showed why it's literally last in every defensive category in the league tonight.

Heim

EOG Master
Then why are you quoting Fezz about Por Series Bet? That's really fucing dumb unless you're getting a price that can't be refused.

Lol I would ever listen to Fezzik on the NBA...he thought there would value on POR if the Lakers opened -300 let alone the send out of -500.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lol I would ever listen to Fezzik on the NBA...he thought there would value on POR if the Lakers opened -300 let alone the send out of -500.

He doesn't know jack shit about value.... value at -300? The best thing you can do for your sports investing is to stop listening to this guy. Find better feeds to plug into.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Huh?

8th seed is never supposed to win a game against a legit #1 seed. They won 1 more than was expected.

Are you doing ok? I know you sensed some tough games ahead... hasn't happened yet but the Series isn't over so keep the faith.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You might be right....does Portland advance if the Lakers opt out of the playoffs?

No. Even if the NBA made a ruling in thier favor, the Por players would never accept that. These are grown ass man not immature EOG posters (not talking about you).