Went to one of those Christmas parties friday nite

carolinakid

Banned
Should just have said no, but i did not, to make a long story short, it always those people that never drink , but with these christmas parties, they try to keep up lol.A local girl here who is 23 did just that , she is on a local fm morning show here, so i did the girl a good deal of taking her keys away and trying to drive here home.Well after she got sick about 100 times in a 20 mile thing on the way to her house and getting home here around 4 am at least she did not get a dui or kill someone trying to get home.i know we have all been there before growing up, but just happy that time has past for me..................ck

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Went to one of those Christmas parties friday nite

938 , i like to think i did a good deed but now i need to get my head into all the action we got today, that will be one sick girl for imo all of sat here.................gl today ck

938four

EOG Dedicated

lol ck just jokin bout the girl

im on illini -1 to start the day

gl to u too 2day

carolinakid

Banned

Heck i wish i had stayed home last nite , but at this time of the year if you drink, just be sure you have a driver who does not, dui cost a lot of money these days...

carolinakid

Banned

Way too sick she was, going to be a very sick girl for most of sat imo

Unless you absolutely have to go to a Christmas party because the boss essentially demands it, stay away from them. More careers have been ruined by getting into stupid shit while drunk, saying the wrong thing to bosses' spouse, etc.

all down side, virtually no up side.

carolinakid

Banned

I had a buddy here follow me back this morning to her home with the suv and he drop me back here at home................the suv was uptown gso and her home is only about 3o mins from there

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Way too sick she was, going to be a very sick girl for most of sat imo

Well that's why you do her from behind silly. You can even help her out by holding her hair for her while she pukes.

carolinakid

Banned

LOL i guess that gives a good meaning to in go the good stuff and out come the bad crap..........