what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

Tuckman

Uh Poster
rather it be how much money they have, or how often they get laid, or how often they win, or who they know, etc etc etc...

obviously 5 star is the overwhelming favorite at like -87848787578364575

i would hafta say sean1 annoys the fuck out of me.. " i have been laid 10 times in the last 3 days because of my watch". or how he travels to 7th world countries to open bank accounts to gamble online, or how easy it is to obtain a drivers lisence in nigeria...does it ever end with the rediculous nonsense this guy sputters :rolleyes:

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

Easy answer. 5 star. There's nobody who even comes close.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Sean1 is a good choice....I don't think he's ever been right about anything around here...he's a poor mans WildBill, another windbag.

Journeyman

EOG Master

rather it be how much money they have, or how often they get laid, or how often they win, or who they know, etc etc etc...

obviously 5 star is the overwhelming favorite at like -87848787578364575

i would hafta say sean1 annoys the fuck out of me.. " i have been laid 10 times in the last 3 days because of my watch". or how he travels to 7th world countries to open bank accounts to gamble online, or how easy it is to obtain a drivers lisence in nigeria...does it ever end with the rediculous nonsense this guy sputters :rolleyes:

Lets not forget he must have made millions before Neteller shutdown :rolleyes::rolleyes: and he could be a doctor if he wanted to be, but gambling was easier....no seriously.::LMAO::

I am just busting balls, he never bothers anyone....maybe he really is legit.

Here are some quotes from the biggest blow hard on the Net. This one ain't close.

As far as posting, went 19-1 on football. Just do not get caught up tracking streaks

I have nailed 6 2nd halves in this series, and even though I nailed sides through 3 straight series last year, I snapped my Doug J. win streak at 12 days with a loser total. This year, no losing days in Conf finals. So I am just going to call it a wrap, no losing days in Conf. Finals.

Anytime Greenie, buck a fish. I'll fish one armed. I still have the all time record for the private pond

I used to be in front of the moves, making the moves

And math? Holy shit, my son is a math genius, my dad was a math genius, I did not exactly miss the boat there.
Even Jake commented it was like the Sportbet ATM for me. I think they paid me 10 out of 11 weeks

WVU

EOG Master

I believe Sean1 is not always bullshitting. He was a big mover of money according to people that know him. He was off base about Neteller, but I beleive he was making decent coin doing what he does.

Shrink left Psychiatry to make more money in the gambling biz so it is not too far fetched

ballwonder

EOG Master

Where is this sean1? He sounds fucking hilarious!

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1311215 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-07-08, 07:33 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #11 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>sean1<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1311215", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1311215 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Will there ever be another neteller
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->All of my views were that the US government did not have the power to shut down online gambling. I still feel that is true.

Where I was wrong is I did not think people like Neteller would travel to the US. I did not think people like Pinnacle would back down. I was wrong about the fortitude these operators had/have. I have no problem saying I was wrong about this.

I still feel if the bookies had chosen to remain open and not come to the US there is little the US could do about it, but the two most important ones - Neteller and Pinnacle CHOSE otherwise - I was wrong about the choice they would make.

Regarding being a politician - not for me. I think government is a waste of time and money most of the time.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hmmm, I wonder is this bullshit or not, only our beloved raiders knows for sure...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1304278 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-04-08, 10:27 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #88 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>raiders72001<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304278", true); </SCRIPT>
Project Manager

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1304278 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->mo- Who the fuck do you think you are? Your just some dumb kid with lots of friends stroking your back. You add a few ghosts stroking you and you think you're the greatest thing to forumville next to JMan. You're a fucking joke. You want to play, lets play. No one needs a job bad enough to take shit from you.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well shitferbrains which is it, bullshit or do you stand behind this post?
Everytime you take a shot, Mr. special fetch and step I'll be here to fire back.

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

Blondie

EOG Master

Not only are you a scumball, but a fucking idiot too? I never lie on here. No need to. Leave that to you slimy fucks.

Royalfan, do you EVER have anything nice to say :+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

what, you expect him to say 'oh yea you're right, I do bullshit all the time! want to get a bite to eat?'

btw 5star in a landslide. Guy is ridiculously stupid

Do you really want to defend this guy?

OF...:doh1

Blondie

EOG Master

what, you expect him to say 'oh yea you're right, I do bullshit all the time! want to get a bite to eat?'

btw 5star in a landslide. Guy is ridiculously stupid

Not in this case, but have always wondered this and figure might as well pose the question now...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royalfan, do you EVER have anything nice to say :+clueless

Not to liars and shottakers unfortunately. Actually when Frog accused me of having no friends, I said I hope things get better for him as saying that to someone is usually the first sign that they are the ones with that problem. Does that count?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Not to liars and shottakers unfortunately. Actually when Frog accused me of having no friends, I said I hope things get better for him as saying that to someone is usually the first sign that they are the ones with that problem. Does that count?

Wait, your right, wil is your friend. I'm sorry. And I am sure Identity would be your friend, so now you have two. Speaking of problems, have you figured out why almost everyone on this forum hates you, and you are called a bullsitter on your own home forum, by your own home posters? Are they your friends, they must know you well if they say you are a bullshitter.

OF...:smokesmal:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

not defending anyone - why would i? am defending why he would have made a not-so-nice comment in here though, as it was in response to one. made sense to me

Fair enough, I thought you ran over from the rx to save him from himself. Not so nice comment, nice touch.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

You skipped kindergarten didn't you royalfan. Sandbox rules 101.

I so understand the retaliation in THIS thread, but in every other one just baffles me :+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hey raiders, you forum shitferbrains special fetch and step? Did you miss my post. I sure did not miss yours. Let's play raiders, why do you always run and hide after asking for me or talking shots at me? Which is it, post you stand by, rippin the head mod to shreds? Or was it your usual bullshit?

OF...:+clueless

Blondie

EOG Master

not defending anyone - why would i? am defending why he would have made a not-so-nice comment in here though, as it was in response to one. made sense to me

and he was able to prove me wrong with a very nice comment in another thread. :)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

:finger004Yo, raiders, I mean shitferbrains, where did you go, you were here a minute ago. Not another hit and run job. Is that your special project, taking shots and hiding?

How do you like that Frog? oh shit, he's here, feet don't fail me now.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

i would hafta say sean1 annoys the fuck out of me.. " i have been laid 10 times in the last 3 days because of my watch". or how he travels to 7th world countries to open bank accounts to gamble online, or how easy it is to obtain a drivers lisence in nigeria...does it ever end with the rediculous nonsense this guy sputters :rolleyes:[/quote]

There was another guy at another site that listed all of Sean's BULL and it was a very long list. I forget half the stuff he has listed but let me tell you it is long and in depth. He goes far beyond normal boundries in his TALES. I wish I had it because it was wild.

I agree Sean 1 is near the top because he comes across and acts like he is knowedgeable of the topics but the truth is a different story.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

There was another guy at another site that listed all of Sean's BULL and it was a very long list. I forget half the stuff he has listed but let me tell you it is long and in depth. He goes far beyond normal boundries in his TALES. I wish I had it because it was wild.

I agree Sean 1 is near the top because he comes across and acts like he is knowedgeable of the topics but the truth is a different story. [/quote]

I remember when this malicious ghost at the RX just ripped him to shreds. It was like, hey, that's right, this guy has been wrong about everything. Good times. Where's your pal shitferbrains, tell him Froggie is looking for him, can he come out and play?

OF...:cheers

Bring it on Frog. Not this thread but pick another where we already started. Don't want you shitting on yet another thread. I know you like your name in lights but every light is too much.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Bring it on Frog. Not this thread but pick another where we already started. Don't want you shitting on yet another thread. I know you like your name in lights but every light is too much.

noway, use this thread, u 2 fleabags are long winded, i could end up with the longest thread started in eog history :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Just answer the fuckin question shitferbrains, was that post about mo your new head moderator bullshit, or did you mean it? What is so tough about that. You wanted to start shit, here I am, answer it here.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

noway, use this thread, u 2 fleabags are long winded, i could end up with the longest thread started in eog history :cheers

Getting him to answer that is about as likely as you coming in top 100 in a spelling bee.

OF...:doh1

Just answer the fuckin question shitferbrains, was that post about mo your new head moderator bullshit, or did you mean it. What is so tough about that. You wanted to start shit, here I am, answer it here.

Assclown- When you said you were 19-1 and were an RX mod were you serious? I guess it's tougher when you bet for real and have to get the plays in prior to the game starting. How big of hole are you in?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Assclown- When you said you were 19-1 and were an RX mod were you serious? I guess it's tougher when you bet for real and have to get the plays in prior to the game starting. How big of hole are you in?

Let's dump the SBR diversion tactic game. Come on shitferbrains...One simple question...

Was it bullshit when you ripped our new head moderator to shreds, flamed him unmercifully for no reason, or do you stand by that post?

Please raiders, just the answer.