what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

can one of the mods or the shrink answer this? why is it that you allow everyone else to battle it out and talk shit, but when i attack Journeyman, i get put on PR, and have posts edited? just want an honest answer here. raiders and OF get to beat each other down, as do WVU and royalfan, so what the story? does jman get immunity b/c he cries the loudest?

texansfan

EOG Master

Guess the poster.

1. I only bang 8.5's and higher.
2. I am the best athlete here.
3. I can dunk a basketball.
4. I hate Gyno.
5. I love Gyno.
6. Why does Jman post here?
7. Jman is a legend.
8. I dated Jen Sterger.
9. TheRX is the best.
10. SBR is the best.
11. EOG is the best.
12. I can't pay my debts.
13. The Astros are the 4th best team in MLB.
14. I make up fake e-mails.
15. I can't post without emoticons.

There's plenty more but let's see if anybody can guess correctly.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I know your a total shitferbrains that kissed ass for months only to get the special fetch and step project, but your short attention span won't work here.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1304278 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-04-08, 10:27 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#88 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>raiders72001<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304278", true); </SCRIPT>
Project Manager

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1304278 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->mo- Who the fuck do you think you are? Your just some dumb kid with lots of friends stroking your back. You add a few ghosts stroking you and you think you're the greatest thing to forumville next to JMan. You're a fucking joke. You want to play, lets play. No one needs a job bad enough to take shit from you.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Question for shitferbrains: Bullshit or you stand by it?

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

There was another guy at another site that listed all of Sean's BULL and it was a very long list. I forget half the stuff he has listed but let me tell you it is long and in depth. He goes far beyond normal boundries in his TALES. I wish I had it because it was wild.

I agree Sean 1 is near the top because he comes across and acts like he is knowedgeable of the topics but the truth is a different story.

I remember when this malicious ghost at the RX just ripped him to shreds. It was like, hey, that's right, this guy has been wrong about everything. Good times. Where's your pal shitferbrains, tell him Froggie is looking for him, can he come out and play?

OF...:cheers[/quote]

LOL Froggie. I see you two are making me laugh as usual. I am on vaca now but still checking in. You two keep up the good work. As far as Sean 1 you got the right idea. This guy should just wave the white flag. He really is full of it!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Guess the poster.

4. I hate Gyno.
5. I love Gyno.
7. Jman is a legend.
8. I dated Jen Sterger.
9. TheRX is the best.
10. SBR is the best.
11. EOG is the best.

hahahhahaha 12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Guess the poster.

4. I hate Gyno.
5. I love Gyno.
7. Jman is a legend.
8. I dated Jen Sterger.
9. TheRX is the best.
10. SBR is the best.
11. EOG is the best.

:LMAO :LMAO

:houra :houra

Guess the poster.

4. I hate Gyno.
5. I love Gyno.
7. Jman is a legend.
8. I dated Jen Sterger.
9. TheRX is the best.
10. SBR is the best.
11. EOG is the best.

:doh1

can one of the mods or the shrink answer this? why is it that you allow everyone else to battle it out and talk shit, but when i attack Journeyman, i get put on PR, and have posts edited? just want an honest answer here. raiders and OF get to beat each other down, as do WVU and royalfan, so what the story? does jman get immunity b/c he cries the loudest?
joey,

You just don't get it do you? I will do my best to explain..

Just because we are VERY TOLERANT doesn't give you the RIGHT to spew hatred and negativity in virtually all of your posts...

While YOU may think we are singling poor joey out, that's not the case at all. The moderators and I really care about this community and when someone continuously tries to be disturbing and disruptive, we warn them as we have you.

If the poster continues to ignore our requests, then we place them on PR...

Are we perfect? NO...

But I do believe that all of us here try and make decisions that are best for the site...

I really don't wish to go on ad nauseum with you so this is the last time I will address your concerns...

If you want to remain part of EOG then all we ask is to show a little more respect to others..

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Apple

Banned

Guess the poster.

4. I hate Gyno.
5. I love Gyno.
7. Jman is a legend.
8. I dated Jen Sterger.
9. TheRX is the best.
10. SBR is the best.
11. EOG is the best.

Jesus Christ :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hilarious, some of your best work yet texansfan.. OMG now that is funny

texansfan

EOG Master

I have to ask. IS 5 star also themanj?? There are similarities?

5 star claims he isn't themanej. There's a poster here who has actually met 5 star in person, as 5 star can verify. This poster, who has seen the picture of themanej, as I'm sure you have, has stated that it's him.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

raiders, do you think I might follow you around until the end of time until you answer this question? I might just ask you in every lame fuck zero reply thread you start. Let's get this over with. You fired a shot, I answered, let's go.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

5 star claims he isn't themanej. There's a poster here who has actually met 5 star in person, as 5 star can verify. This poster, who has seen the picture of themanej, as I'm sure you have, has stated that it's him.

I really do not pay that much attention but when someone mentioned it, it made sense. There are some distinct similarities. LOL. From Chicago, the bragging...etc etc...I never saw Mang pic.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Did not need that, some posters are just complete open books. themanej and 5 star are easy reading to say the least. Just ask Laurent.

OF...:cheers

Assclown -You've been sniffing my ass for years. Why would I expect you to stop now. When you have time between admiring your own posts why don't you give me your thoughts on mo.

Apple

Banned

I have to ask. IS 5 star also themanj?? There are similarities?

From a person who met 5 star bomb

kid44 said:
Yes, had a bet with him on the Cubs/Brewers last year and lost a dollar. Had a bad time but kept in contact with him and got him his money. Then asked if I need a TV as my 57 inch Sony took a dump. Met me at the state line and transferred product and cash and went about our business. Fair to me however do not like his persona on the sites. I swear he is the guy in the prom picture.

texansfan

EOG Master

Did not need that, some posters are just complete open books. themanej and 5 star are easy reading to say the least. Just ask Laurent.

OF...:cheers

I hear ya OF. I believe it's him as well. That's what makes most of his stories funny though. If you've seen the pic you know he's full of crap.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

From a person who met 5 star bomb

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by kid44
Yes, had a bet with him on the Cubs/Brewers last year and lost a dollar. Had a bad time but kept in contact with him and got him his money. Then asked if I need a TV as my 57 inch Sony took a dump. Met me at the state line and transferred product and cash and went about our business. Fair to me however do not like his persona on the sites. I swear he is the guy in the prom picture.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wow. It is not really a surprise if you think about it. Funny as hell. Thanks Gyno.

texansfan

EOG Master

I've got the picture saved, it's pretty funny. Like I said, if you listen to his stories and then see the picture it makes you just shake your head.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Assclown -You've been sniffing my ass for years. Why would I expect you to stop now. When you have time between admiring your own posts why don't you give me your thoughts on mo.

Sure thing raiders, whatever you say, now answer the fuckin question!!!

Assclown-

JJGold made this video for you. This isthe funniest video that Coach has ever made ad it's dedicated to Frog. LMAO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_a0r9KxjtHQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_a0r9KxjtHQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Jesus shitferbrains, I never watch those shit videos, they suck as bad as you.

Answer the fuckin question!!!

WVU

EOG Master

I've got the picture saved, it's pretty funny. Like I said, if you listen to his stories and then see the picture it makes you just shake your head.

Call me crazy, but I didn't think the blonde in that prom picture was all that bad. Maybe not an 8.5 but not bad at all

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Call me crazy, but I didn't think the blonde in that prom picture was all that bad. Maybe not an 8.5 but not bad at all

OK, your crazy, she looked like his mom or hog farm material to me.

OF...2938u4ji23

Apple

Banned

im not themanej

:nono

It's possible.. No IP matches when you were both posting, plus you and him were in numerous fantasy leagues together right?

I don't know, kid44 seems to think this is you

texansfan

EOG Master

No, she looked quite pretty imo. It's just funny listening to him act like the second coming of Fabio or something.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey,

You just don't get it do you? I will do my best to explain..

Just because we are VERY TOLERANT doesn't give you the RIGHT to spew hatred and negativity in virtually all of your posts...

While YOU may think we are singling poor joey out, that's not the case at all. The moderators and I really care about this community and when someone continuously tries to be disturbing and disruptive, we warn them as we have you.

If the poster continues to ignore our requests, then we place them on PR...

Are we perfect? NO...

But I do believe that all of us here try and make decisions that are best for the site...

I really don't wish to go on ad nauseum with you so this is the last time I will address your concerns...

If you want to remain part of EOG then all we ask is to show a little more respect to others..

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

well, if you think calling someone out for being a stiff and attempting to scam posters by selling flyers is 'hatred', i can see why you failed in the medical field. why dont you just come out and say "you can bash whomever you want, just not journeyman b/c i pay him to post here" at least then i would have a little respect left for you....

joey,

I really don't care what you think of me...

Have a good night,

THE SHRINK

5 star bomb

EOG Master

It's possible.. No IP matches when you were both posting, plus you and him were in numerous fantasy leagues together right?

I don't know, kid44 seems to think this is you

Just a couple of those free rx leagues that jake thompson had going.... It seems like this subject comes up at least once or twice a month. I have said im not him. I really dont care if anyone believes me or not.

:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Just a couple of those free rx leagues that jake thompson had going.... It seems like this subject comes up at least once or twice a month. I have said im not him. I really dont care if anyone believes me or not.

Hey 5 star, would you hit the blonde in the picture?