what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

panther

EOG Dedicated
Re: what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

It's possible.. No IP matches when you were both posting, plus you and him were in numerous fantasy leagues together right?

I don't know, kid44 seems to think this is you

she dont look to happy either

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know when I first glanced at that photo, I thought it was a mom and some dorky kid. Then I had to take a second look to see she was wearing a prom dress. I must admit I have not a lot of experience with people posting thier prom photos. I don't know what the big deal is. Is 5 star that much better than themanej? Worse? Who cares? I think this guy is ten times the poster as royal fan of himself, and he is the best EOG poster by far. 5 star, just admit it and move on. I don't care.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You know when I first glanced at that photo, I thought it was a mom and some dorky kid. Then I had to take a second look to see she was wearing a prom dress. I must admit I have not a lot of experience with people posting thier prom photos. I don't know what the big deal is. Is 5 star that much better than themanej? Worse? Who cares? I think this guy is ten times the poster as royal fan of himself, and he is the best EOG poster by far. 5 star, just admit it and move on. I don't care.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

Might be time to take a another step back. Get another job. I am in your head again to the point you are about to crack again. Bringing me up in situations I have nothing to do with and saying stuff like 5 star being 10 times anything anyone is are tell tale signs.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

12io4j2w9091023i2ndw;l

easy answer there

i thought u said the cubs didnt have enough to get harden... hahahahaha

shows what u know about the cubs, and u call yourself a fan?

:LMAO

Damn I hope that is not you 5 star.

Nothing wrong with being a "little" dorkie, and I know that was prob a few yrs ago.

But with all the talk about bangin dimes, the guy in that photo was lucky to take that girl to the prom, let alone mention hiding the sausage.

I enjoy alot of your posts, and if you say it is not you then I will believe ya. :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't think the girl in the picture is bad either, the glare makes it a tough call, she could be pretty nice , inconclusive.

The guy looks like a dork.

shitferbrains

EOG Member

Spouts the most bullshit or is full of bullshit. My vote goes to the frog, to me you sound like a man on the edge of insanity

joey,

You just don't get it do you? I will do my best to explain..

Just because we are VERY TOLERANT doesn't give you the RIGHT to spew hatred and negativity in virtually all of your posts...

While YOU may think we are singling poor joey out, that's not the case at all. The moderators and I really care about this community and when someone continuously tries to be disturbing and disruptive, we warn them as we have you.

If the poster continues to ignore our requests, then we place them on PR...

Are we perfect? NO...

But I do believe that all of us here try and make decisions that are best for the site...

I really don't wish to go on ad nauseum with you so this is the last time I will address your concerns...

If you want to remain part of EOG then all we ask is to show a little more respect to others..

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Sorry Shrink but I have to call you out on this one. You allow this and other threads which are obviously lame excuses for people to bash others yet you get on someone for being a basher here? Come on, that's a joke. Yeah he has been a basher, but why pick him out in this silly thread?

This place has become like the neighborhood bar where one bashes others and strokes his own ego and then walks out feeling like he's the fucking king. Is that what we have come for these kinds of sites?

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Congrats to Royalphag; he has just passed Big Brown in the last turn of the Derby and has a 25 length lead with 100 yards to go to the finish line. And yes, ladies and gentlemen; we do indeed have a winner by a longshot; and as an added bonus, Royalphag has been awarded TWO bowls of shit for this unbelieveable feat. The only difference between bowl #1 and bowl #2 is the smell of the BS.

PS-The smell from each bowl has been pre-determined to knock off at least 50 buzzards from any stench coming from a gut wagon. Once again, let us hear it for the great BS'er to ever utter a single vowel on this site: Oh hail to the great BS'er; Mr. Royalfan.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Spouts the most bullshit or is full of bullshit. My vote goes to the frog, to me you sound like a man on the edge of insanity

Yes, two posts and coming after me, ask your namesake to answer the fuckin question instead of sending in ghosts. Typical raiders/jjmold crap.

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

texansfan

EOG Master

I don't think the girl in the picture is bad either, the glare makes it a tough call, she could be pretty nice , inconclusive.

The guy looks like a dork.

Maybe 5 star got the idea from that movie "Can't Buy me Love" where he pays a chick to be friends with him and act like she's interested in him.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Congrats to Royalphag; he has just passed Big Brown in the last turn of the Derby and has a 25 length lead with 100 yards to go to the finish line. And yes, ladies and gentlemen; we do indeed have a winner by a longshot; and as an added bonus, Royalphag has been awarded TWO bowls of shit for this unbelieveable feat. The only difference between bowl #1 and bowl #2 is the smell of the BS.

PS-The smell from each bowl has been pre-determined to knock off at least 50 buzzards from any stench coming from a gut wagon. Once again, let us hear it for the great BS'er to ever utter a single vowel on this site: Oh hail to the great BS'er; Mr. Royalfan.

Was this supposed to be funny or something? Try again, even you might be able to do better than that. Yet another person obsessed. I must be doing something right.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yes, two posts and coming after me, ask your namesake to answer the fuckin question instead of sending in ghosts. Typical raiders/jjmold crap.

Might only have two posts, but he seems to have hit the nail on the head. You do need to step back I think. Can't be good for your health that you have mentioned at times as being poor to let someone get in your head that easily or that much. This stuff seems ridiculously important to you. Maybe try some charity work or something to take off the edge.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Oh and I will reluctantly mention(due to your fragile state of mind currently) that you are wanted over at OGD since aparently you cried again for help over here and got someone placed on post review.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Was this supposed to be funny or something? Try again, even you might be able to do better than that. Yet another person obsessed. I must be doing something right.

The only thing that you have managed to do correctly is the art of breathing. We all know that situation to be a fact because it continues to allow your asinine self to spread more useless BS for everyone to encounter.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

royal fan of yourself, you have done close to nothing right except give more traffic here than at your home forum lemmingville. You are the number #1 poster here, as far as being ridculed and laughed at as a bullshitter, and you really don't have to leave home to hear that. Your rep is falling faster than jjgold/raiders. Where do these people come from?

OF...:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

The only thing that you have managed to do correctly is the art of breathing. We all know that situation to be a fact because it continues to allow your asinine self to spread more useless BS for everyone to encounter.

Alright maybe you should just quit. That wasn't funny either.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royal fan of yourself, you have done close to nothing right except give more traffic here than at your home forum lemmingville. You are the number #1 poster here, as far as being ridculed and laughed at as a bullshitter, and you really don't have to leave home to hear that. Your rep is falling faster than jjgold/raiders. Where do these people come from?

OF...:cheers

You always say that but you are the one who's repuation is shot. After that NBA debacle after calling out Spreadbeater, it will be tough to restore. Even admitting you can't win any longer and had to attempt a real job. Classic. You can say my rep is ruined, but I have stood firm every time in every thread. No running and hiding and crying to general and now another mod aparently. I just stand here like a man. I don't have a fragile state of mind though. Hopefully one day you won't either. Not good for your healt to not have confindence.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Do you think you are funny, royal fan of yourself? The butt of every poster's jokes here? You are ridiculed and laughed at by everyone, and still you win. Your rep is beyond repair, and you are still the best poster here by far. Didn't we have fun at your home forum? Frog would not do that, he liked me. Guess what royal, I did. And I don't like you.

OF...:houra

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Alright maybe you should just quit. That wasn't funny either.

Look, we all know that you are full of shit; hell even your eyes in the avatar are shielded by what color of sunglasses? That's right, BROWN.

Ding, ding, ding. Once again, we have another winner.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Look, we all know that you are full of shit; hell even your eyes in the avatar are shielded by what color of sunglasses? That's right, BROWN.

Ding, ding, ding. Once again, we have another winner.

Wow, getting even worse. 10,000 comedians out of work and we got jlawbaker.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Do you think you are funny, royal fan of yourself? The butt of every poster's jokes here? You are ridiculed and laughed at by everyone, and still you win. Your rep is beyond repair, and you are still the best poster here by far. Didn't we have fun at your home forum? Frog would not do that, he liked me. Guess what royal, I did. And I don't like you.

OF...:houra

No wasn't trying to be funny, was being serious. Concerned about your mental state of mind. Why do you keep saying I am the best poster here? Who thinks that? I don't and you sound like a 1st grader when you keep saying that. You can't come with any better material than that over and over again? As for reps, once again, you are one to talk about that. I ran you right off the cliff. Now you are back for more. Just please don't post any more plays. I seriously don't think you can handle it, especially when you admitted that only one of us is capable of winning any longer.

I lost you at the end there. Frog would not do what? Turn pyscho on everyone? Didn't see that coming, but you are right you sure did. Feel sorry for all the little toads at home. Hopefully I haven't made their life miserable in any way.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

royal fan of yourself, I can assure you, you are the only one that thinks you are the best poster here by far. Your words, not mine. And now you have to drag my kids into it? That is how you are, total classless low life. It is getting to the point that everyone here just despises you, was that your plan? Sure had fun ripping you at the rx, I doubt I will ever laugh that hard again. The Frog would not do that to me, he likes me. No royal fan of yourself, I really don't like you.

OF...:smokesmal::LMAO::

Blondie

EOG Master

Royalfan,

Let's leave family out of this (even tadpoles)

Thanks!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royal fan of yourself, I can assure you, you are the only one that thinks you are the best poster here by far. Your words, not mine. And now you have to drag my kids into it? That is how you are, total classless low life. It is getting to the point that everyone here just despises you, was that your plan? Sure had fun ripping you at the rx, I doubt I will ever laugh that hard again. The Frog would not do that to me, he likes me. No royal fan of yourself, I really don't like you.

OF...:smokesmal::LMAO::

Wasn't dragging your kids into it in the sense you are saying. I honestly hope I haven't made you grumpy outside of forum life. You seem like a man on the edge. But par for the course, you constantly misread things.

By the way, I owned you over there when you came in as a cowardly ghost too. Bitter frog can no longer win at this game. It sucks knowing others still can. I would be pissed too I suspect. How did the day job treat you. Not much fun I would imagine? Hope that never happens to me. Surprised you aren't able to retire by now anyway, if you really won. Must not have been as good for you as you let on, having to beg to be paid to post and what not.

shitferbrains

EOG Member

Sorry froggie, I am no ones ghost, do even know who the hell this jjgold isand I really don't know wht raiders takes any shit from you. Go home little boy, your mamas calling you, it's bed time and she needs to change your diaper.<!-- / message -->

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royalfan,

Let's leave family out of this (even tadpoles)

Thanks!

You got it. Didn't mean anything wrong by it if you read it back though. Would never do anything like that.

Blondie

EOG Master

You got it. Didn't mean anything wrong by it if you read it back though. Would never do anything like that.

Thanks, its late, my contacts are in their case, and my brain is functioning on slow so if I misread I apologize.

But thank you for keeping it impersonal. 12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF, I don't know if you're trying to be funny or annoying or what, but continuing to say royalfan thinks hes' the #1 post here is stupid. He said the opposite, so either you can't read closely or you're just not funny at all.

No dog in this fight, but that joke is played out (if indeed it's a joke; if it's not, then please re-read the one post you kept quoting)

Oops, you are right, fucked that one up. I am sort of slow when it comes to reading, and always run bad jokes into the ground. Or...I somehow found out you really are defending him, somehow. Thanks for playing along. I would say after this, you do have a dog, not a frog. I am sure glad WVU came this way, how's the rx?

OF...:rolleyes:

Blondie

EOG Master

<!-- / message --> Sorry froggie, I am no ones ghost, do even know who the hell this jjgold isand I really don't know wht raiders takes any shit from you. Go home little boy, your mamas calling you, it's bed time and she needs to change your diaper.

:+clueless So you are not a ghost, but you come in here full force.

This entire post makes me wonder is he going to be accused of having "cooties" next.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Along the same lines as dragging OSU's wife into it. Just how you are. I expect that from you.

OF...2938u4ji23

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Feel sorry for all the little toads at home. Hopefully I haven't made their life miserable in any way.

I love my kids and my family more than anything. Why would you bring that up? Why would you feel sorry for them you don't know them. Why would thier lives be miserable? That is typical low class insults from a person with no integrity. When you resort to taunts about a man's wife and/or kids you are a complete nothing in the forum world.

OF...:mad: <!-- / message -->

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Along the same lines as dragging OSU's wife into it. Just how you are. I expect that from you.

OF...2938u4ji23

No I didn't. That was him that did that. He said something about a black sheep so I was pointing out that it is correct, it is good to have one. And why he qualified. Nobody thought it was wrong that he posted the pics, so why is it wrong for me to mention him posting them? You want to accuse me of being classless. I saw the entire album and could have posted it, although plenty of times he would have deserved it. Not my nature to do such things though. So again you misread me.