what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

panther

EOG Dedicated
Re: what 1 poster do u think spouts the most bullshit

Why would I defend royalfan? I don't know the guy, barely interact with the guy.I'm just not a fan of stupid jokes is all, and your latest ones have been rather stupid and not funny. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

how you been

did the tout thing work out???

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Why would I defend royalfan? I don't know the guy, barely interact with the guy.I'm just not a fan of stupid jokes is all, and your latest ones have been rather stupid and not funny. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

My general answer to posts like that is don't read them. I don't know, why are you defending him? To be honest, I don't need your part time critique on what I am doing, no matter if you think you are some kind of humor or stupidity judge. You would be better served sticking with your tout business and ripping every other poster that has left the rx for here. You seemed very skilled at that.

OF...:+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Feel sorry for all the little toads at home. Hopefully I haven't made their life miserable in any way.

I love my kids and my family more than anything. Why would you bring that up? Why would you feel sorry for them you don't know them. Why would thier lives be miserable? That is typical low class insults from a person with no integrity. When you resort to taunts about a man's wife and/or kids you are a complete nothing in the forum world.

OF...:mad: <!-- / message -->

Didn't accuse anyone's life of being miserable aside from possibly yours. Hopefully it isn't as bad as it seems. Glad to hear I have not caused them any undue grumpiness from the old frog. That is all I wanted to know.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No I didn't. That was him that did that. He said something about a black sheep so I was pointing out that it is correct, it is good to have one. And why he qualified. Nobody thought it was wrong that he posted the pics, so why is it wrong for me to mention him posting them? You want to accuse me of being classless. I saw the entire album and could have posted it, although plenty of times he would have deserved it. Not my nature to do such things though. So again you misread me.

More bullshit from who is the biggest bullshitter on the forums. Don't weasel your way out of it, you took a shot at his wife, and shot at my kids, that is here for anyone to read. Just you, nothing new.

OF...:rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Didn't accuse anyone's life of being miserable aside from possibly yours. Hopefully it isn't as bad as it seems. Glad to hear I have not caused them any undue grumpiness from the old frog. That is all I wanted to know.

Sure thing Mr. backtrack. Another weasel move. There was no reason to bring in my home life, or little toads at all. None. You did, it is there in print. My kids don't read the forums. They are not part of this in any way, shape or form. Same thing your other rx loser pal beantownjackoff does. Is that what the rx is about, going to other forums and ripping family members? Great group of guys there, hope you are a proud member.

OF...:mad:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

My general answer to posts like that is don't read them. I don't know, why are you defending him? To be honest, I don't need your part time critique on what I am doing, no matter if you think you are some kind of humor or stupidity judge. You would be better served sticking with your tout business and ripping every other poster that has left the rx for here. You seemed very skilled at that.

He isn't defending me. In fact we have had a few run ins over the years, but I think we generally respect each other( I know I do him at least). He isn't one to take things personally. One issue, I recently recall is regarding a fella accross the street by the name of olddirtyku. I called him insignifcant or something stupid and was completely wrong. Turns out he is a bright guy who would probably be a blast to throw back some beverages with. I forgot to admit I was in the wrong about that, and that is the last interaction we really had I think so he has no reason to defend me and isn't. Good to hear that I am not the only one that thinks you are off your game though.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Sure thing Mr. backtrack. Another weasel move. There was no reason to bring in my home life, or little toads at all. None. You did, it is there in print. My kids don't read the forums. They are not part of this in any way, shape or form. Same thing your other rx loser pal beantownjackoff does. Is that what the rx is about, going to other forums and ripping family members? Great group of guys there, hope you are a proud member.

OF...:mad:

Whole thing taken out of context but carry on. Not the first time you were wrong.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1314342 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1314342 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS
I guess you think every forum needs one (or more)?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yep good thing we have one. Nobody else would post pictures of their better half sucking on some whore's tits.

I am having problems with this context as well.

shitferbrains

EOG Member

If you don't like it here OF, go on over to OGD, it looks like Paddy wants a few minutes of your time

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

More bullshit from who is the biggest bullshitter on the forums. Don't weasel your way out of it, you took a shot at his wife, and shot at my kids, that is here for anyone to read. Just you, nothing new.

OF...:rolleyes:

Wrong. Was actually making sure I wasn't tilting you into misery away from the board is all. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill.

shitferbrains

EOG Member

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by shitferbrains
If you don't like it here OF, go on over to OGD, it looks like Paddy wants a few minutes of your time

That could officially send him off the edge.
<!-- / message -->

shitferbrains

EOG Member

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by shitferbrains

That could officially send him off the edge

Don't you think he already is

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boy, hit some nerves tonight...

Are we having fun yet raiders? SBR, land of 1,000 jj ghosts? No thanks. Enough drift over here to see I want nothing to do with that failing forum.

OF...oij213490

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

This keeps getting better and better, you guys really need to keep this going. I love internet hate, it's awesome

shitferbrains

EOG Member

Oh come on OF you add so much color to a place, you brighten everyones day you nasty prick:devil:

Where is this sean1? He sounds fucking hilarious!

This guys seems to make a lot of assumtions about people he knows nothing about.

Other than that...no one..everyone on here is honest at all times. Did you guys know Winky has a 15 inch cock? He told me on the internets, so it must be troo. :houra

royal fan of yourself, you have done close to nothing right except give more traffic here than at your home forum lemmingville. You are the number #1 poster here, as far as being ridculed and laughed at as a bullshitter, and you really don't have to leave home to hear that. Your rep is falling faster than jjgold/raiders. Where do these people come from?

OF...:cheers

:LMAO:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF, I don't know if you're trying to be funny or annoying or what, but continuing to say royalfan thinks hes' the #1 post here is stupid. He said the opposite, so either you can't read closely or you're just not funny at all.

No dog in this fight, but that joke is played out (if indeed it's a joke; if it's not, then please re-read the one post you kept quoting)

A little help for you, since you seemed confused and lost, recap...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5194694 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 03-14-2008, 02:06 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5194694", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5194694 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Name your top 5 sharpest posters thread
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No particular order needed, just your top 5 brightest without including yourself.

Prodigy
Spreadbeater
MR. SMITH
Railbird
Redneckman

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

When asked if he would be on top of list if it were allowed...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1162637 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-20-08, 04:49 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #111 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1162637", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1162637 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Ofcourse I would put myself at the top of the list if it were allowed. Why wouldn't I if I think I am the best sports gambler around?
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There you go, maybe you have not been following the plot. I hope this enlightens you.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

A little help for you, since you seemed confused and lost, recap...

<table class="tborder" id="post5194694" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 03-14-2008, 02:06 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right">#1 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">royalfan<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5194694", true); </script>
RX Wizard

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_5194694" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(253, 222, 130);"><!-- icon and title --> Name your top 5 sharpest posters thread
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No particular order needed, just your top 5 brightest without including yourself.

Prodigy
Spreadbeater
MR. SMITH
Railbird
Redneckman

<!-- / message --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"><!-- controls --></td></tr></tbody></table>

When asked if he would be on top of list if it were allowed...

<table class="tborder" id="post1162637" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-20-08, 04:49 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #111 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">royalfan<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1162637", true); </script>
EOG Veteran

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1162637" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Ofcourse I would put myself at the top of the list if it were allowed. Why wouldn't I if I think I am the best sports gambler around?
<!-- / message --></td></tr></tbody></table>

There you go, maybe you have not been following the plot. I hope this enlightens you.

So now thinking I am one of the best sports gamblers around equals me thinking that I am the best poster? Is that really what you are basing this really bad joke on? Wow. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

WVU

EOG Master

So now thinking I am one of the best sports gamblers around equals me thinking that I am the best poster? Is that really what you are basing this really bad joke on? Wow. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

yeah Billy Waters has nothing on the great Royalfan. If you posted some plays that were winners you might have a leg to stand on. But going around saying this everywhere you go while publicly posting losers is not going to convince anyone. This is an example of why you will always be known as a blowhard.

Carry on with your bad assed self.

:rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

yeah Billy Waters has nothing on the great Royalfan. If you posted some plays that were winners you might have a leg to stand on. But going around saying this everywhere you go while publicly posting losers is not going to convince anyone. This is an example of why you will always be known as a blowhard.

Carry on with your bad assed self.

:rolleyes:

If my goal was for others to think I make money I would post my plays. That isn't my goal though. All that matters to me is if my portfolio continues to grow or not.

WVU,

FYI I did make $50 on a NCAA Softball play Royal fan of himself posted. (It was $50 max at Pinny) In fairness the play won easily.

Hard to pay for $5/gallon gas at $50 a play though.2348ji23e

WVU

EOG Master

If my goal was for others to think I make money I would post my plays. That isn't my goal though. All that matters to me is if my portfolio continues to grow or not.

your posts tell us otherwise.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

WVU,

FYI I did make $50 on a NCAA Softball play Royal fan of himself posted. (It was $50 max at Pinny) In fairness the play won easily.

Hard to pay for $5/gallon gas at $50 a play though.2348ji23e

Yeah unfortunately it had to be the last one here, since I warned that if plays got moved out of here then I won't bother with any more. Shrink did say mods were still learning so I might give a pass for that one.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bump, this has a ways to go before it becomes hall of fame material, or the longest eog thread ever...

Apple

Banned

It's hilarious when someone gets proven wrong and then disappears from the thread.. I see it all the time from the same posters.