What a choke job by the Clippers

choslamshe

EOG Master
Man, if you could look at each player internally game 6 when they were up by like 20 and then again now...holy fukkkk.

Same ol same ol Chris Paul leading the way...whether he contributed to the collapse or not, some players are just losers and there is nothing nobody can do about it.

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: What a choke job by the Clippers

If Houston makes it, they might as well not even play the games, right?

choslamshe

EOG Master

GS can match their tempo AND play defense. Its the NBA so will likely go 6 games, but based on talent, philosophy, and ethic, GS should roll

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Shame on the Clippers for allowing 38-year-old Pablo Prigioni to do what he did.

Heim

EOG Master

this might set the franchise back a few years....you see it in other sports too. GM6 was prying a loss from the jaws of victory. Ballmer's investment going to take a hit.

choslamshe

EOG Master

GS's new defensive capabilities makes me think they just roll to a championship now. Thought the Clippers would give them the best battle but now i think they roll.

And whether its Cle/Atlanta...again think its a 5 game series in the finals.

texansfan

EOG Master

GS can match their tempo AND play defense. Its the NBA so will likely go 6 games, but based on talent, philosophy, and ethic, GS should roll

I agree, GS handled them easily during the regular season, and should have no problem with them in the playoffs. However, I read numerous threads across the forums how the Clips would roll by Houston. I read very few who took Houston in the series.

My only point is they have to play the games. What if Curry gets hurt in game 1? Too many things can happen, so again, let's see what happens if they win today.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Man, if you could look at each player internally game 6 when they were up by like 20 and then again now...holy fukkkk.

Same ol same ol Chris Paul leading the way...whether he contributed to the collapse or not, some players are just losers and there is nothing nobody can do about it.

Paul is a great player but he a fucken actress - goated the refs into the Duncan foul that decided the SA series - glad to see LA go away - especially when they are a better team than the Rockets