What are opening odds of Chauvin being guilty of Murder 2?

dogball

EOG Master
If a Cop Tells You to Move, and you put a Finger in his Face, and Don't Move, what Do you Think is Going to Happen ?

I'll Guarantee the Cop was Following orders from his Bosses, in Telling the People to Move.

Have You Ever Done That ?

Been Told to Move by a Cop, and Did not move, then put a Finger in the Cop's Face ?

The Correct Decision, Would Have Been to LOCK HIM UP.

I am moving YES
BUT the original report filed claimed he tripped. This is a fact.
corruption and bullshit which is why the nation is unglued and under these circumstances
cops shouldn't be pushing non violent old men

dogball

EOG Master
Charge: Second Degree Manslaughter - Culpable Negligence Creating Unreasonable Risk
Minnesota Statute: 609.205(1)
Maximum Sentence: Imprisonment of not more than 10 years, or payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both.
Offense Level: Felony
Offense Date (on or about): 05/25/2020
Control #(ICR#): 20200338
Charge Description: That on or about May 25, 2020, in Hennepin County, Minnesota, Derek Michael Chauvin caused the death of another, George Floyd, by his culpable negligence, creating an unreasonable risk and consciously took the chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another,

dogball

EOG Master
Charge: Second Degree Murder - Unintentional - While Committing A Felony
Minnesota Statute: 609.19.2(1)
Maximum Sentence: Imprisonment of not more than 40 years. Offense Level: Felony
Offense Date (on or about): 05/25/2020
Control #(ICR#): 20200338
Charge Description: That on or about May 25, 2020, in Hennepin County, Minnesota, Derek Michael Chauvin, caused the death of a human being, George Floyd, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting, namely assault in the third degree.

The defendant and Officers Lange and Kueng subdued Mr. Floyd prone to the ground in this manner for nearly 9 minutes. During this time, Mr. Floyd repeatedly stated he could not breathe and his physical condition continued to deteriorate such that force was no longer necessary to control him. The defendant had his knee on Mr.Floyd's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total. Two minutes and 53 seconds of this was after Mr. Floyd was non-responsive.Police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous. Officer Chauvin’s restraint of Mr. Floyd in this manner for a prolonged period was a substantial causal factor in Mr. Floyd losing consciousness, constituting substantial bodily harm, and Mr. Floyd’s death as well.
Defendant is in custody.

Last edited:

Sac The Queen

EOG Member
Derek Chauvin will probably not get convicted of murder 2 because of many other possibilities, such as:

1. Suicide, a la Jeffrey Epstein. Either Chauvin hangs himself or others will do the honors.
2. Chauvin gets whacked by the inmates.
3. A jury convicts him on a lesser charges, such as involuntary manslaughter.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
I have kind of inside info here. Best friends wife is a defense attorney and him, her and I spoke at length.
First thing she sees happening is any attorney worth their weight is going to find out about plea agreements and protected custody possibilities.

The second thing they will do is file a movement of trial location on the basis that Minneapolis is not capable of a unbiased jury base. He or she will want the jury to be as white and away from the city as possible. Much like rodney king trial being moved out of the city.

The third would be a extension to collect counsel and evidence. She would extend it for years if possible and also would not allow any of the fellow officers testimonies to be allowed permissible.

If she can get all of these things she would advise client to take a plea for involuntary manslaughter.. cops arent going to get more than 2 years maybe.

She doesnt get the deal she goes to trial anywhere on earth she feels it's less than 30% hes convicted of 2nd degree murder in anywhere but Minneapolis (she says she wouldn't take it to trail in the actual city, it's a no win situation but also no judge, DA etc is in the city will want the case there either more than likely) it's a unprecedented crime for a cop to be accused of.

Video or not she would argue there was never a training video that didnt say you cant use a knee to detain a arrested suspect, she could have testimony of fellow officers of color to attempt to erase any racist ideology etc, theres a ton of avenues where she could see him being found not guilty on all charges.

+300 on 2nd degree murder
-150 manslaughter

that defense attorney is a moron... on what grounds would they exclude other officers’ testimony? Jfc...

boston massacre

EOG Master
I am moving YES
BUT the original report filed claimed he tripped. This is a fact.
corruption and bullshit which is why the nation is unglued and under these circumstances
cops shouldn't be pushing non violent old men

Want to Add to the Post, about Corruption ?

The Mueller Investigation was Corrupt.

They Had Evidence back in August, 2017 that there was No Trump Collusion with Russia to Fix the 2016 Election.

Testimony under Oath by Rod Rosenstein Confirms this Fact.

Yet it Continued for another Year and Half.

They Tried to Steal the Votes of Trump Supporters.

It Didn't Work.

They Got Caught.

They Didn't Try to Steal Your Vote.

Is that Correct ?

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Derek Chauvin will probably not get convicted of murder 2 because of many other possibilities, such as:

1. Suicide, a la Jeffrey Epstein. Either Chauvin hangs himself or others will do the honors.
2. Chauvin gets whacked by the inmates.
3. A jury convicts him on a lesser charges, such as involuntary manslaughter.

I Think Both Sides will want to Plea.

Unless the Jury is 12 Whites or 12 Blacks.

Which will never Happen.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Heard some very different legal opinions today from commentators I respect including one
that was confident of a first degree conviction m however she was African American. I’m confident this gets tucked away
1st degree isn't even charged and can't be.

dogball

EOG Master
1st degree isn't even charged and can't be.
I know it’s not charged , didn’t imply it was. That was the opinion of this lawyer.
not my opinion. As for whether they could be Charged with first degree they could. Not likely to prevail.

COULD FIRST-DEGREE MURDER CHARGES BE ADDED?
A:
It’s possible, and it's something Floyd’s family wants. Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, who is leading the prosecution team, said he's leaving open the possibility of new charges.
But first-degree murder would require a whole new level of evidence. Prosecutors would have to prove premeditation and intent. It would also require a motive.
Brandt said it would be a stretch, adding, “I think it is out of the question.”

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
They could charge any degree of murder they want here and they are 100% to get the conviction not 99%. Wake the fuck up, they have white people getting on their knees kissing the ground and apologizing for their white privilege (whatever the fuck that is) for Christ sake. This isn't 1991, white guilt has reached an all time high and there isn't a 12 person jury in the country that won't find this cocksucker guilty of anything they charge him with. Good thing here is this mother fucker should get slammed to the extent of the justice system so at the end of the day no harm no foul.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
since now there are plenty of other instances where cops were kneeling on people's necks, it can be and will be used as defense.

The guy is skating-- certainly on murder 2