What Are Your Halloween Plans?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: What Are Your Halloween Plans?

Benny - too bad you will see an SC win. as for The Civil War - would love to attend a game. it doesn't get a lot of publicity because of location and because the 2 teams aren't national powers and highly rated - but from all i have heard The Civil War is one of the meanest and nastiest Rivalry games out there - far exceeding most other rivalries. last year was amazing - OSU woulda gone to Pasadena with a win but got run out of the place

as for my plans - i am spending it with the most beautiful female alive - my 2+ y/o niece. last year she was a Bumble Bee - this year a Tiger. i saw her outfit and she will look UBER precious cute in it

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Any chance you could get her to just use body paint and forgo the costume?

We were supposed to go to the Mansion and that was gonna be what she did. Half of our group backed out which made the expense just too much.

I will post a pic of us. Hottest thing she has ever worn. It's really not close.

loading the cooler on the wagon and following the kids thru the hood....
i usually have to give little may'n a ride in the wagon home...my the end of the evening...:cheers

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

doing the same thing ive done for 48 years ,take a cork burn it and smude my face up grab a pillow case and get at it , bringing a mask to hit the good houses again etc , ones with popcorn balls or full size candy bars , if ya get an apple take one bit and whip it,this is all business ,may have to go home and unload a few times

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Benny - too bad you will see an SC win. as for The Civil War - would love to attend a game. it doesn't get a lot of publicity because of location and because the 2 teams aren't national powers and highly rated - but from all i have heard The Civil War is one of the meanest and nastiest Rivalry games out there - far exceeding most other rivalries. last year was amazing - OSU woulda gone to Pasadena with a win but got run out of the place

as for my plans - i am spending it with the most beautiful female alive - my 2+ y/o niece. last year she was a Bumble Bee - this year a Tiger. i saw her outfit and she will look UBER precious cute in it

The Oregon Civil war game is one as such for a Beaver. You can lose every game of the season just don't lose to the Ducks. I went to the Beaver Bearcats game earlier this year where OSU was a small favorite I beleive. All the Beaver fans could talk about was how much they wanted the Ducks to lose that day. They weren't even intrested in their own top 25 game that day all they could talk about was how much they hate the Ducks.

It's going to be a great game this year but the Ducks are hot and are smelling a Pac-10 title this year. Gunna be a party tomorrow y'all!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Trick and Treating in Pattaya Beach....right after the Phils put a smackdown on the evil empire...

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Pattaya (Thai: พัทยา, พัทยา <SMALL style="CURSOR: help" class="metadata audiolinkinfo">(help?info)</SMALL>, RTGS: Phatthaya) is a city in Thailand, located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 165 km southeast of Bangkok located within but not part of Amphoe Bang Lamung (Banglamung) in the province of Chonburi.
The city of Pattaya is a self governing municipal area which covers the whole tambon Nong Prue (Nongprue) and Na Kluea (Naklua) and parts of Huai Yai and Nong Pla Lai. It is located in the heavily industrial Eastern Seaboard zone, along with Si Racha (Sri Racha), Laem Chabang, and Chon Buri (Chonburi).
Pattaya is also the center of the Pattaya-Chonburi Metropolitan Area, the conurbation in Chonburi Province.

History
Pattaya's name evolved from the march of Phraya Tak (later King Taksin) and his army from Ayutthaya to Chanthaburi. This took place before the fall of the former capital to the Burmese invaders in 1767.
When his army arrived at the vicinity of what is now Pattaya, he encountered the troops of Nai Klom, who tried to intercept him. When the two leaders met face to face, Nai Klom was awed by Phraya Tak's dignified manner and his army's strict discipline. He then surrendered without a fight. The place the two armies confronted each other was called Thap Phraya, which means the Army of the Phraya. This was later changed to Phatthaya, which happens to mean the wind blowing from the southwest to the northeast at the beginning of the rainy season. Today the city is officially know as Pattaya.
For centuries, Pattaya was a small fishing village. But a change occurred on April 26, 1961, when the first group of about 100 American servicemen who were fighting in the Vietnam War arrived in Pattaya for relaxation. From this beginning, Pattaya became a popular beach resort which now attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors. Fishermen's huts along the beach were replaced by resort hotel and shopping malls. Fishing vessels were adapted to become tourist boats.
Demographics

The city (Mueang) had 104,318 registered inhabitants in 2007. But like Bangkok Metropolis, that figure excludes the large number of people who work in Pattaya but remain registered in their hometowns, and many long-term expatriate visitors. Including non-registered residents, the population numbers around 300,000 at any given time. Other estimates put the figure as high as 500,000.<SUP id=cite_ref-2007_population_0-1 class=reference>[1]</SUP>
Geography

Pattaya, located off the Gulf of Thailand, is approximately 145 km south of the city of Bangkok, surrounded by Bang Lamung District.
The city of Pattaya is a special municipal area which covers the whole tambon Nong Prue (Nongprue) and Na Kluea (Naklua) and parts of Huai Yai and Nong Pla Lai. Bang Lamung township which forms the northern border of Pattaya covers parts of the tambon Bang Lamung (Banglamung), Nong Pla Lai and Takhian Tia. Bang Sali is on the southern border of Pattaya.
"Greater Pattaya" occupies most of the coastline of Banglamung (one of the eleven districts that comprise Chonburi Province). It is divided into a larger northern section which spans the areas to the east of Naklua Beach (the most northern beach) and Pattaya Beach (the main beach) plus the Buddha Hill headland (immediately south of Pattaya Beach), and a smaller southern section covering the area to the east of Jomtien Beach (which lies directly south of Buddha Hill) including Dongtan Beach.
Administration

Pattaya city has been administered under a special autonomous system since 1978. It has a status comparable to a municipality and is separately administered by the mayor of Pattaya city who is responsible for making policies, organizing public services and supervising all employees of Pattaya city administration.
Climate

Pattaya has a tropical wet and dry climate, which is divided into the following seasons: warm and dry (November to February), hot and humid (March to May), and hot and rainy (June to October).

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

I've already poisoned the candy, so pass that out, then attend the black mass and sacrifice some children, just like every Halloween.

YankeesChicaa

EOG Member

Halloween Parade on 6th Ave. in NYC, then Coyote Ugly for the game with the girls.

-YankeesChicaa

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Pattaya (Thai: พัทยา, พัทยา <SMALL style="CURSOR: help" class="metadata audiolinkinfo">(help?info)</SMALL>, RTGS: Phatthaya) is a city in Thailand, located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 165 km southeast of Bangkok located within but not part of Amphoe Bang Lamung (Banglamung) in the province of Chonburi.
The city of Pattaya is a self governing municipal area which covers the whole tambon Nong Prue (Nongprue) and Na Kluea (Naklua) and parts of Huai Yai and Nong Pla Lai. It is located in the heavily industrial Eastern Seaboard zone, along with Si Racha (Sri Racha), Laem Chabang, and Chon Buri (Chonburi).
Pattaya is also the center of the Pattaya-Chonburi Metropolitan Area, the conurbation in Chonburi Province.

History
Pattaya's name evolved from the march of Phraya Tak (later King Taksin) and his army from Ayutthaya to Chanthaburi. This took place before the fall of the former capital to the Burmese invaders in 1767.
When his army arrived at the vicinity of what is now Pattaya, he encountered the troops of Nai Klom, who tried to intercept him. When the two leaders met face to face, Nai Klom was awed by Phraya Tak's dignified manner and his army's strict discipline. He then surrendered without a fight. The place the two armies confronted each other was called Thap Phraya, which means the Army of the Phraya. This was later changed to Phatthaya, which happens to mean the wind blowing from the southwest to the northeast at the beginning of the rainy season. Today the city is officially know as Pattaya.
For centuries, Pattaya was a small fishing village. But a change occurred on April 26, 1961, when the first group of about 100 American servicemen who were fighting in the Vietnam War arrived in Pattaya for relaxation. From this beginning, Pattaya became a popular beach resort which now attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors. Fishermen's huts along the beach were replaced by resort hotel and shopping malls. Fishing vessels were adapted to become tourist boats.
Demographics

The city (Mueang) had 104,318 registered inhabitants in 2007. But like Bangkok Metropolis, that figure excludes the large number of people who work in Pattaya but remain registered in their hometowns, and many long-term expatriate visitors. Including non-registered residents, the population numbers around 300,000 at any given time. Other estimates put the figure as high as 500,000.<SUP id=cite_ref-2007_population_0-1 class=reference>[1]</SUP>
Geography

Pattaya, located off the Gulf of Thailand, is approximately 145 km south of the city of Bangkok, surrounded by Bang Lamung District.
The city of Pattaya is a special municipal area which covers the whole tambon Nong Prue (Nongprue) and Na Kluea (Naklua) and parts of Huai Yai and Nong Pla Lai. Bang Lamung township which forms the northern border of Pattaya covers parts of the tambon Bang Lamung (Banglamung), Nong Pla Lai and Takhian Tia. Bang Sali is on the southern border of Pattaya.
"Greater Pattaya" occupies most of the coastline of Banglamung (one of the eleven districts that comprise Chonburi Province). It is divided into a larger northern section which spans the areas to the east of Naklua Beach (the most northern beach) and Pattaya Beach (the main beach) plus the Buddha Hill headland (immediately south of Pattaya Beach), and a smaller southern section covering the area to the east of Jomtien Beach (which lies directly south of Buddha Hill) including Dongtan Beach.
Administration

Pattaya city has been administered under a special autonomous system since 1978. It has a status comparable to a municipality and is separately administered by the mayor of Pattaya city who is responsible for making policies, organizing public services and supervising all employees of Pattaya city administration.
Climate

Pattaya has a tropical wet and dry climate, which is divided into the following seasons: warm and dry (November to February), hot and humid (March to May), and hot and rainy (June to October).

Nothing on the social life or night life? Cmon Benny.......

Silent-Agent

EOG Member

Hitting the streets with my 3 yr old little Snow White and then watching Cole Hamels step up and shut down the Yankees

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

taking the son and his two buds to some sort of haunted attraction that will make em scream like girlies.