What do we make of Durant’s interview?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Why is this guy always so salty? What more does he want or need to make his life complete?

Bro, you’re the one who joined a team who was already stacked who was down 3 to 1 in a series against your team the season before...

How is it our fault?

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
“ short cut” gets mad great player who takes easy street to Golden State for a nba ring
Nba simple pick up basketball best players join forces and dominate on a team or two..bout it

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Why is this guy always so salty? What more does he want or need to make his life complete?

Bro, you’re the one who joined a team who was already stacked who was down 3 to 1 in a series against your team the season before...

How is it our fault?

Yeah

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
What's his legacy right now? I went to a team that already won a championship and won a few more. I think he goes to the Knicks with another max player. Those two, plus Zion, Dennis Smith and whoever else, will compete in the East. That way he can create his own legacy.

Heim

EOG Master
OKC & Bay area media has continually blown him. How's he going to handle the NY media after 3 straight losses? I still think he goes to his home area....Wizards.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Love Durant's offensive game, disappointed in his will to play hard defensively and I never cared for him off the court.

turksure

EOG Enthusiast
I ruptured my Achilles Tendon at 35 years old playing pick up baskets, had one of the best surgeons in OKC fix it within 15 hours later. It's great now, not sure I would want to try pro sports again after that injury if I was a pro athlete. It's different than a broken bone.

MrTop

EOG Master
N.Y daily news & NY post would love to have Durant & friends come to NY. Silver probably already had a talk with dolan. I think they got rid of porzingus to give it a real try to bring a winner to NY. NBA needs NY or Chicago to be in the mix.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Getting rid of Porzingus was good for the Knicks. Who wants to pay a big man that much money coming off ACL surgery. Plus, he doesn't want to be there. They also got rid of 50 million in salary cap by trading Hardaway and his awful contract as well as Lee. You get a young PG back and free up money to sign to max players, plus, possibly the #1 pick in the draft. Now, it's up to them to go out and get those two stud players.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It’s just ironic Durant is telling everybody to grow up when his actions from the past and current are consistent of somebody who is very immature and has mental problems for whatever reason.

If he can bring a championship to NY (if he goes there) then he can be crowned whatever he wants.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Knicks are long overdue for a winning team.

The NBA has grown tremendously despite the Knicks and Nets being awful for the past 15 years.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Getting rid of Porzingus was good for the Knicks. Who wants to pay a big man that much money coming off ACL surgery. Plus, he doesn't want to be there. They also got rid of 50 million in salary cap by trading Hardaway and his awful contract as well as Lee. You get a young PG back and free up money to sign to max players, plus, possibly the #1 pick in the draft. Now, it's up to them to go out and get those two stud players.

Yeah

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I ruptured my Achilles Tendon at 35 years old playing pick up baskets, had one of the best surgeons in OKC fix it within 15 hours later. It's great now, not sure I would want to try pro sports again after that injury if I was a pro athlete. It's different than a broken bone.

its common to hurt the other achillies after snapping the one. My brother snapped his in a charity game.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
N.Y daily news & NY post would love to have Durant & friends come to NY. Silver probably already had a talk with dolan. I think they got rid of porzingus to give it a real try to bring a winner to NY. NBA needs NY or Chicago to be in the mix.
Chicago is light years away from contention. If you want to know why the White Sox don't win, the same philosophy is preached with the Bulls. Reinsdorf is too loyal to his front office and coaching staff. The Bulls are more stale than week-old bread heels.

MrTop

EOG Master
Chicago is light years away from contention. If you want to know why the White Sox don't win, the same philosophy is preached with the Bulls. Reinsdorf is too loyal to his front office and coaching staff. The Bulls are more stale than week-old bread heels.

MJ said after he came back reinsorff gave him a blank check and told him to fill it in. .

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
MJ said after he came back reinsorff gave him a blank check and told him to fill it in. .
Not that Jerry didn't love Jordan (he did), but he also loved Jerry Krause. Krause always seemed to want the genius label but didn't draft Jordan. Krause made the famous quote when asked about Jordan that "organizations win championships". The players always felt a little slighted by that remark.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Nba nothing more than pick up basketball..top players join the best team..no parity whatsoever
Made for guys like short cut Durant