What do you make of this Dolphins bullying issue?

Great One

EOG Addicted
I have never seen or heard of this before. This is something that might typically happen in freshman high school football where a "weak" player is targeted and made fun of for being a pussy or soft.

But in the NFL? And an offensive lineman being bullied by a fellow lineman enough for him to leave the team. Your starting left tackle is being bullied by your guard and center?

Johnathon Martin must be extremely weak minded or come across as gay or something.

Re: What do you make of this Dolphins bullying issue?

Martin is a soft pussy and I hope he does not return to the team. This is the NFL. I expect these antics from a 6-year old girl.

Now they're saying he is upset that Incognito asked him for $15k to throw down on a Vegas trip. Martin didn't go, but paid the $15k anyways because he was scared. Just sad.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Cant's treat people like SHIT while at work.

Doesn't matter if it is in an office at IBM or on a NFL team.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I font know what may have happened all along, but him sitting down to eat and the other players getting up and moving is not bullying.

Great One

EOG Addicted

I think Martin does sound like a pussy.

Pioli said he "wasn't their kind of guy" insinuating he probably is a wimp.

I just have never heard of this before. Seriously, a 6'8" 300 pound plus starting left tackle in the NFL is crying saying someone is picking on him. Wow