What does this make the Obama administration?

nhatvoone

EOG Member
What does this make the Obama administration?

The Obama administration provided a New York Times reporter exclusive access to a range of high-level national security officials for a book that divulged highly classified information on a U.S. cyberwar on Iran�s nuclear program, internal State Department emails show.

The information in the 2012 book by chief Washington correspondent David E. Sanger has been the subject of a yearlong Justice Department criminal investigation: The FBI is hunting for those who leaked details to Mr. Sanger about a U.S.-Israeli covert cyberoperation to infect Iran�s nuclear facilities with a debilitating computer worm known as Stuxnet.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump claims the Big Ten is playing football because of him? 😂

And after claiming Hydroxychlorquine was a miracle cure, he is now claiming he found another cure for the Coronavirus. 😂

We must flush the turd on Nov. 3rd.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's proven. Nothing more need be said.

That's why Benedict Donald wants Bill Barr to indict his enemies. For a failed Coup? 😂

"Its been proven". 😂
- Very Low Info Cheapseats

Pinocchio now blaming Gold Star families for giving him Covid. 😂 Pinocchio has lost his mind!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Jail sentences or it never happened. Don't give a single fukk for any dikk sauce conspiracy theory, desperate houswwives back page burp.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump claims the Big Ten is playing football because of him? 😂

And after claiming Hydroxychlorquine was a miracle cure, he is now claiming he found another cure for the Coronavirus. 😂

We must flush the turd on Nov. 3rd.
Biden would still have us in full lockdown. Oh, and wear your mask, 6 months isn't long enough, even if Biden claims we wear it for 3 months, the virus would be gone.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Oslima the biggest piece of shit in U.S. history will come out unscathed, it is easy when the state run media conglomerates refuse to report the truth and the left swallows all the lies whole without reflex. Goebbels would be proud of the Democrats and the media in this country today.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Had Biden been president when it first hit us, we'd largely be over it by now
LOL wow, I will stand by my assessment of you a couple of years ago. You are a middle aged divorced woman who gets her rationale from the view. There is no way you're a straight male of any kind(whether it be frail or handicapped), you are female 100%.

kane

EOG master
LOL wow, I will stand by my assessment of you a couple of years ago. You are a middle aged divorced woman who gets her rationale from the view. There is no way you're a straight male of any kind(whether it be frail or handicapped), you are female 100%.

Yeah

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Confirmed

kane

EOG master
Oslima the biggest piece of shit in U.S. history will come out unscathed, it is easy when the state run media conglomerates refuse to report the truth and the left swallows all the lies whole without reflex. Goebbels would be proud of the Democrats and the media in this country today.

yeah

cheapseats

EOG Master
President today on the airwaves told Iran they better not fuck with us. The lefties would prefer the Biden Obama way, hey, we will drop millions on the tarmac for a few new pair of jammies. Lefties are sick.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
President today on the airwaves told Iran they better not fuck with us. The lefties would prefer the Biden Obama way, hey, we will drop millions on the tarmac for a few new pair of jammies. Lefties are sick.

Iran don't give a fukk what he says. They are China's best friend now.

Quite an upgrade.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

"Obama Wiretapped Trump's phone".
- Jason the 20 percenter

"It's the fault of the Blue state's".
- Grandpa's good racist good boy Fair Warning

"Its already been proven that Obama, Biden, and Hillary attempted a coup against Trump".
- Low Info Cheapseats

"No collusion. Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

A peek at the ignorance of Trumptards and conservative RepubliCons.