What Exactly Goes Into A Moderator Decision?

There are now six of you. I have no idea why.

If you wanna write the site to explain why you are now moderators, we will entertain that later.

Now what is it again that you do (other than post)?

I am trying to understand the step up from goofy poster to venerable moderator. Is it just title? Help me out here.

There are six of you. Does anyone of you have any decisive power to make a judgment on your own, other than whacking spam threads and making them into threads about me?

I see no influence, no leadership, no direction, no coaching, no developing, no nothing among the moderators.

Why don't we just make everybody a moderator? What would be the difference?

The six of you. Tell me what the difference would be.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: What Exactly Goes Into A Moderator Decision?

Simple answer for you.

NOYB. (Google it if you need)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I am guessing that anyone that is ANTI JEFF JONES gets a 2nd interview

The General is short-timing and full of testiness.

He's gonna test the Internet waters and in a couple of months wish he was back here. I wish I could stop this trainwreck, but I'm only one man.

Ask six moderators, "Why should you be moderator?"

Not one of the six can answer. We get Auntie GWB instead.

It's just more material for me.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You tell em PAULA JONES ....

Maybe there is a reason they dont feel like answering

Take a hint .... the General summed it up nicely

You tell em PAULA JONES ....

Maybe there is a reason they dont feel like answering

Take a hint .... the General summed it up nicely

What do you do? This is where EOG is and our six superstar mods don't have a clue how to cure it.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

The General is short-timing and full of testiness.

He's gonna test the Internet waters and in a couple of months wish he was back here. I wish I could stop this trainwreck, but I'm only one man.

I think General thought other job offers would be flying in after shrink cut his and copy and paste boys pay.

Now he probably wishing he could take back his resignation but EOG is as strong as it has ever been and football isnt even here yet.

journeyman has this place hoping he should be the new head moderator:cheers

Have fun at jiffy lube general

Elvis has left the building; but Casper is certainly in the house. . . .

I think General thought other job offers would be flying in after shrink cut his and copy and paste boys pay.

Now he probably wishing he could take back his resignation but EOG is as strong as it has ever been and football isnt even here yet.

There are still some copy and paste artists on the payroll. I wonder if the reductions were across the board.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:+textinb3 nice entrance

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

[SIZE=+1] We the Moderators of EOG, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this mission to aid degenerate gamblers. [/SIZE]

I would like to see my cat, Caesar, promoted to moderator.

He contributes the same as the other six moderators do.

I must admit I am just in it for the health insurance. Caesar's distemper shot is coming up soon...

Blondie

EOG Master

I would like to see my cat, Caesar, promoted to moderator.

He contributes the same as the other six moderators do.

I must admit I am just in it for the health insurance. Caesar's distemper shot is coming up soon...

Well, better get his shots caught up and have him fill out an application. Then he can pay for his own cat food

Why does anyone give two goddams who the moderators are? This is an anonymous internet forum. I, for one, am about to head out to watch my wagers crash and burn, and as soon as I get up from this chair, will devote as much thought to who the moderators are here as Batty devotes to his posts. . . . Just wonderin. . .:+clueless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Welcome to EOG and happy holiday.

Journeyman

EOG Master

FTR I have no idea who 70Out is...and no interest in head mod even if it were possible.

Who are you?

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Welcome to EOG and happy holiday.

Thank you general, welcoming folks was one of your job duties here with experience like that have you thought about being a walmart greeter in your next career? I think it suits you better then jiffy lube.

Although I dont think walmart has any jobs that require copy and pasting so Dirty wont be one of your co workers.

Happy holidays to you to!!!!