WHAT HAPPENED TO ZZ CREAM AND RAINBOW?

dirty

EOG Master
Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO ZZ CREAM AND RAINBOW?

ZZ always takes a break this time of year... I am sure he will pop in soon

Rainbow became President of MENSA and can no longer waste his time with mongrels such as us.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Rainbow still looking for someone to shine his shoes because no one here at EOG can. Jeff is in charge of Mensa meetings, no EOG mouseketeers allowed. Why do people who sign up to be members here have to let us know what an insult it is to be a member here?

Best wishes...OF :cheers

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow still looking for someone to shine his shoes because no one here at EOG can. Jeff is in charge of Mensa meetings, no EOG mouseketeers allowed. Why do people who sign up to be members here have to let us know what an insult it is to be a member here?

Best wishes...OF :cheers
You can?t help it, Can you Frog? you never have nothing nice to say. Shrink and many more at EOG know this BUSINESS to the TEE. when I make a COMMENT about can?t SHINE my shoes are people like you that know ZILCH about this INDUSTRY. you think you know this INDUSTRY, but I can GURANTEE you one thing, I know MORE in my SLEEP about this INDUSTRY than you will EVER KNOW, that I?m 100% POSITIVE of, and TRUST me I can back myself up on this. I would LOVE to see the DAY that you would TRY to RUN an OFFICE with practically ALL WISEGUYS, you wouldn?t have NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER, that I would be willing to BET HIGH ON, THE SKY WOULD BE THE LIMIT. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FROG RUNNING A BIG OFFICE................

I thought I told Fog I didn't qualify for Mensa. Question #4 on the intelligence test was, "Do you gamble on sporting events?" As soon as I answered "yes," they disqualifed me.

Fog just wants to keep me involved, that's all.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I have plenty nice to say, just not about you. Yes, rainbow, you are God, the best ever in the business. I can't shine your shoes, You have forgotten more than I will ever know, in your sleep. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Instead of a rainbow avatar, can't you find one of the lord, a self portrait?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Rainbow, will this work for new avatar?

rainbow

EOG Master

I have plenty nice to say, just not about you. Yes, rainbow, you are God, the best ever in the business. I can't shine your shoes, You have forgotten more than I will ever know, in your sleep. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Instead of a rainbow avatar, can't you find one of the lord, a self portrait?

Rainbow, will this work for new avatar?

I?m SORRY, but there is only ONE GOD and neither one of us is him, I?m SORRY you don?t KNOW this BUSINESS, its no BIGGIE, maybe 5yrs from now you will be HALFWAY there......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I see, you only act like a God, or a demi God. If all the posters on the forums are such dumbshits and not worthy of your illustrious time, why do you lower yourself to postin O almost almighty one?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

rainbow

EOG Master

I see, you only act like a God, or a demi God. If all the posters on the forums are such dumbshits and not worthy of your illustrious time, why do you lower yourself to postin O almost almighty one?

I NEVER ACTED LIKE GOD MY ENTIRE LIFE, THE ONLY THING I QUOTED WAS THAT I FORGOT MORE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW, THAT MY FRIEND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD IN MY BOOKS. I?M SORRY YOU ARE A SHORTSTOP, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You have acted better than thou, holier than thou your entire posting career. You are the forum's #1 egomaniac without a doubt. Wear that moniker proudly. It's just you droning on incessantly how good you are, how much better you are than everyone else. You put the target on your own forehead, I just shoot at it. The only nice things you have to say are about yourself. Have you ever been absorbed by Rainbow, oh wait, that's you.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

rainbow

EOG Master

You have acted better than thou, holier than thou your entire posting career. You are the forum's #1 egomaniac without a doubt. Wear that moniker proudly. It's just you droning on incessantly how good you are, how much better you are than everyone else. You put the target on your own forehead, I just shoot at it. The only nice things you have to say are about yourself. Have you ever been absorbed by Rainbow, oh wait, that's you.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers
I DON?T HAVE NO MORE TIME ARGUING WITH YOU.
PS: I DIDN?T MEAN FOR THE TRUTH TO HURT YOU THAT BAD....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=def_number width=20>1.</TD><TD class=def_word>self-absorbed</TD><TD class=def_thumbs><TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: auto" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD noWrap>49 up, 14 down</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2>A person who cannot stop thinking about themselves, and constantly reminds all others around them of their good and bad qualities. See Sam.
(Jane) "If you looked in the dictionary, your picture would be filed under 'self-absorbed.'"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If the shoe or the glove fits rainbow?

rainbow

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="def_number" width="20">1.</td><td class="def_word">self-absorbed</td><td class="def_thumbs"><table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td></td><td nowrap="nowrap">49 up, 14 down</td><td></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td></td><td colspan="2">A person who cannot stop thinking about themselves, and constantly reminds all others around them of their good and bad qualities. See Sam.
(Jane) "If you looked in the dictionary, your picture would be filed under 'self-absorbed.'"

</td></tr></tbody></table>

If the shoe of the glove fits rainbow?

I HAVE TO GO FOR NOW, PLEASE GO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, BRING THE BROOM WITH YOU, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT TO SWEEP UP THE GLASS WHEN THE THE MIRROR SHATTERS...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well guess you are not lord of snappy comebacks. Quite a post to exit on. Thank you come again.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5 :whatever:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Frog is more for entertainment and a gambling poster.

I know what Rainbow does, I would pick up the phone and call him if I needed some Industry scoop or info on odds, bookmaking, moves, wise guy action, etc....

Not a knock on either.

I like ya both.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

If I ever run for President I want the General on my ticket as VP. Always finds a way to land in the middle and make everyone feel good. :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

And I love you too General sir. Speaking of love, when I was a kid, actually still do, I loved this bubble gum, and it reminds me of this thread.

And rain-blo, you most certainly do.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

I never have figured out why a guy running a 2nd tier book, knocking down 50K per year, thinks he is gods gift to EOG.

Del Mar ain't exactly Pinnacle.

Journeyman

EOG Master

ZZ always takes off for an extended period , think he is just on vacation I can remember him taking off when we posted at other places.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I never have figured out why a guy running a 2nd tier book, knocking down 50K per year, thinks he is gods gift to EOG.

He's just some old school fool that constantly has to remind himself how important he is by telling us how important he is. Goofy fuck. Shitty poster though.

rainbow

EOG Master

I NEVER SAID I WAS GODS GIFT TO EOG, IF I DID I DON?T RECALL SAYING IT. WHO SAID I WORKED FOR DELMAR? NOW WE ARE SPECULATING. I THINK YOU NEED TO WORRY MORE ABOUT YOURSELF THAN TO WORRY ABOUT ME, THAN EVERYTHING ELSE WILL GO ALOT MORE SMOOTHER FOR YOU........

rainbow

EOG Master

He's just some old school fool that constantly has to remind himself how important he is by telling us how important he is. Goofy fuck. Shitty poster though.

YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU REALLY ARE A GOOFY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....................

I NEVER SAID I WAS GODS GIFT TO EOG, IF I DID I DON?T RECALL SAYING IT. WHO SAID I WORKED FOR DELMAR? NOW WE ARE SPECULATING. I THINK YOU NEED TO WORRY MORE ABOUT YOURSELF THAN TO WORRY ABOUT ME, THAN EVERYTHING ELSE WILL GO ALOT MORE SMOOTHER FOR YOU........

I said you work for Del Mar. No speculation. Del Mar ain't Pinny. No specualtion there either.

I don't dislike you Rainbow. Just lose the chip on your shoulder and you might get more respect around forumville. You are not doing EOG any favors by posting here. This place will be here whether you grace us with your presence or not.

Carry on.

rainbow

EOG Master

I said you work for Del Mar. No speculation. Del Mar ain't Pinny. No specualtion there either.

I don't dislike you Rainbow. Just lose the chip on your shoulder and you might get more respect around forumville. You are not doing EOG any favors by posting here. This place will be here whether you grace us with your presence or not.

Carry on.
I don?t walk around with NO chip on my shoulder. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHEN TO POST AT EOG? DO YOU THINK THAT EOG WILL FOLD WITHOUT YOUR POSTS?

rainbow

EOG Master

Carry on.
WRONG AGAIN, I DON?T WORK FOR DELMAR................

WRONG AGAIN, I DON?T WORK FOR DELMAR................

Yes you do work at Del Mar.

No, EOG was here before me, and will be here after me.

I am nothing more than a VERY small cog in a VERY big wheel.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don?t walk around with NO chip on my shoulder. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHEN TO POST AT EOG? DO YOU THINK THAT EOG WILL FOLD WITHOUT YOUR POSTS?

I don't walk around with ANY chip on my shoulder. Also, there is a key located right below the tab key on the left side of the keyboard, it makes letters smaller. Try it sometime. OSU, good poster, Rain-blo, self describing.

Who are you to run around the acting all high and mighty? You aren't shit. You are a worthless old fool who has a terribly inflated opinion of himself that no one else shares. And you blow big time as a poster. Goofy fuck.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yes you do work at Del Mar.

No, EOG was here before me, and will be here after me.

I am nothing more than a VERY small cog in a VERY big wheel.

I sure hope I have not added to my neverending enemy list here.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers :dancefool :+waving-5

rainbow

EOG Master

I don't walk around with ANY chip on my shoulder. Also, there is a key located right below the tab key on the left side of the keyboard, it makes letters smaller. Try it sometime. OSU, good poster, Rain-blo, self describing.

Who are you to run around the acting all high and mighty? You aren't shit. You are a worthless old fool who has a terribly inflated opinion of himself that no one else shares. And you blow big time as a poster. Goofy fuck.

YOU RIGHT FROG, I?M WORTHLESS, I?M A PIECE OF SHIT.......

The Devil

EOG Master

OSU, I DON'T KNOW WHERE RAINBOW WORKS/WORKED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT DEL MAR IS NOW.......OR IF LARRY IS STILL INVOLVED...

BUT WHEN LARRY WAS DEL MAR.......YOU ARE RIGHT.....DEL MAR WAS NO PINNY, MOST TALENT CONSIDERED IT BETTER......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

YOU RIGHT FROG, I?M WORTHLESS, I?M A PIECE OF SHIT.......

Not only that, but you can't follow simpleton instructions. Do you need a step by step?

Look to the left on your keyboard.

See key under tab key.

Should be labeled Caps Lock.

Press key once.

Try typing, if letters still big, you either pressed twice or not at all.

Try pressing once again.

Goofy Fuck, you blow!

OSU, I DON'T KNOW WHERE RAINBOW WORKS/WORKED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT DEL MAR IS NOW.......OR IF LARRY IS STILL INVOLVED...

BUT WHEN LARRY WAS DEL MAR.......YOU ARE RIGHT.....DEL MAR WAS NO PINNY, MOST TALENT CONSIDERED IT BETTER......

Del Mar is/was better than Pinny?

Is that supposed to be funny?

The Devil

EOG Master

Del Mar is/was better than Pinny?

Is that supposed to be funny?

NOT AT ALL............IF YOU WANTED OVERNITES FOR A NICKLE OR DIME, WITH REDUCED JUICE.....PINNY WAS YOUR PLACE.......IF YOU WANTED 20-50K ON A GAME DEL MAR WAS THE PLACE.........AND JUST LIKE HENRY, YOU GOT PAID ON MONDAY.......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boy, this thread is maxing out the laughometer. Getting teary eyed here. Thanks for all the laughs, but I feel a relapse on the asshole therapy/rehab. And I felt I was making progress. Damn.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5 :newsmile015: