What in the BlueHell happened to this site?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast
I see fringe Vegas radio personalities chiming in on the hopes of earning their market share above the micro-percentiles.

I see ne'er do wells of the internets piping out the same ole troll speak.

I see the caravan of social agorophobes still beating the anonymous chest.

Let's talk sports, gambling, good times.

The keyboard is but a tool and I am ensconsed with the pre-Charcoaled image of the pseudopsychiatrist making this a waystation for the marginal.

Really, we are who are are or in German "we are who we are"

What in the BlueHell happened to the sunset behind the lychee liqueur?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast
Re: What in the BlueHell happened to this site?

i read bulgakov, i drink limoncello.

Seton Hall and Andrew Gaze on ESPN Classic. If Rumeal Robinson had missed the free throws we'd all be throwing shrimp on the barbie.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Are you Jeff Jones' friend or something?

Welcome (back) to EOG.

:cheers

High Times

EOG Master

i read bulgakov, i drink limoncello.

Seton Hall and Andrew Gaze on ESPN Classic. If Rumeal Robinson had missed the free throws we'd all be throwing shrimp on the barbie.

I am still mad about that call ..... :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Greendoberman?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

No I am not and thank you for the welcome.

I hate to think I am ever the Methusal-esque cynical non-contributing bastard that is known as the former unsuccessful University of Virginia hoops coach.

Outside of that I enjoy everyone and everybody.

Pleased to meet you and I hope you catch my name.

Enjoy your racquet talk Mister Revolver, I have a few tour connections but keep them down low.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Methusalah, I think is as close as i will get to the correct spelling.

J

joeybagadonuts

CLydeFontaine?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Donuts of the forgotten years,
Been around since the AOL nearly-shrink days. I remember GreenDoberman, UncleButternutts, Peep, Patrick McIrish, Fishhead, Viejo and all the classics.

If only I had the courage to go the way of the Boston Ska Band which I can't remember and Junp Right in.

Merely a KC kid and long-time lurker here.

But comparisons me damned, I think what in the blue hell was I thinking starting to post?

J

joeybagadonuts

Welcome, BlueHell.

I agree its a joke that a bunch of vegas loser touts gets sucked off here, fwiw.

Good first post.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

I have read RX, SBR, peeps, and EOG for 7 years. I attended three bashes, one at IP for Rx, one at Planet Hollywood for RX, and one at EOG in Atlantis Bahamas.. I know mamy faces and names and many know me.

A lot of poster names brought up and I have met probably 90% of them. Me I am not a mystery, live in KC, root diehard for the SportingKC soccer team and the KC Royals, and have a long background in both the music and sports industry.

I am not an idiot, althoug the keyboard is a great equalizer especially when drinking.

I could just as easily be WVU, TimelyHitting, Mofome, Viejo Dinosaur, Fishhead, or King Revolver.

Instead, I want to focus on winners and +Ev.

I have read RX, SBR, peeps, and EOG for 7 years. I attended three bashes, one at IP for Rx, one at Planet Hollywood for RX, and one at EOG in Atlantis Bahamas.. I know mamy faces and names and many know me.

A lot of poster names brought up and I have met probably 90% of them. Me I am not a mystery, live in KC, root diehard for the SportingKC soccer team and the KC Royals, and have a long background in both the music and sports industry.

I am not an idiot, althoug the keyboard is a great equalizer especially when drinking.

I could just as easily be WVU, TimelyHitting, Mofome, Viejo Dinosaur, Fishhead, or King Revolver.

OK, I see here that he's an admitted ghost. Sorry for starting another thread on it.

Hey Kinger, can we Ghost bust this clown?

You busted my favorite ghost, WVU's Wife, now do the honors for this clown.

J

joeybagadonuts

Blue is easily the best new poster of the year

AK? Shilling for another site?

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Jetz sagt niemand etwas anderes,
oder gehen wir weiter in diese kette?

Timetopay

EOG Master

You cockgobblers cant figure out this is GD just by the mere fact he drinks limoncello,reads,and knows American Idol then you need to go back to forumville 101.

scrimmage

You cockgobblers cant figure out this is GD just by the mere fact he drinks limoncello,reads,and knows American Idol then you need to go back to forumville 101.
If greendoberman's assumed a new Identity,then he's no longer GD,but a changed persona,if he's not GD than he/she is whomever he/she is which is not GD,but someone else.
BlueHell is other people,no exit....

You joined the site on March 2, 2012 and it is now March 9?

And you are wondering what has happened to this site? LOL. Thank you for keeping up for the last week.

Only King Revolver falls for that stuff.

scrimmage

You joined the site on March 2, 2012 and it is now March 9?

And you are wondering what has happened to this site? LOL. Thank you for keeping up for the last week.

Only King Revolver falls for that stuff.
JJ is sharp,with a dry wit,a fine whine to be appreciated,though admittedly an acquired taste....

jam

EOG Veteran

Are you Jeff Jones' friend or something?

Welcome (back) to EOG.

I'm surprised that no wisecrackers have claimed it's The Shrink (if you're going to be in witness protection, I can see them sticking you in KC).

Might be easier to start listing who it definitely isn't.

1. mofomesis

scrimmage

Who's BlueHell?Interested parties want to know,or maybe not.

yisman

EOG Master

What in the BlueHell happened to this ghost? Banned? I doubt he got tired of trolling after only a few days.