What is JJGold worth to EOG?

How much money should he be earning per month from the EOG for his services. How much does his posting generate in additional traffic, post-ups, etc. How about BeanTownJim?

I figure JJ probably generates $5,000.00 per month for EOG, so he should get $1,667 a month as a fee....

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
THE SHRINK HAS CLOSE TO A MILLION DOLLARS HIDDEN IN HIS ATTIC DONT TELL SCARLETT SHRINK TOLD ME THIS OFF THE RECORD SO IF HE HAS A MILL IN THE ATTIC IMAGINE WHAT HE HASS IN OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNTS.JJGOLD SHOULD HIRE AN AGENT HE IS UNDERPAYED FOR A MAN OF HIS SKILLS.IF I WAS REPRESENTING JJGOLD I WOULD GIVE SHRIN AN OPTION 1 DOLLAR A LETTER OR 100 GRAND A YEAR.

I STILL LIKE THE OLD JJGOLD BETTER THAN THIS MR.NICE GUY WE HAVE HERE.

:doh1 OMG...And he hasn't even started his American Idol Commentary yet....Geez thats got be another $3K a month .....

JJ have your agent call my people...we need to re-negotiate.:dogtoilet

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast
JJ could net 15k a month easily if he opened up his own blogSite. we'd get a better feel of what he generated. in my opinion, he's priceless to forums and really kenny should be throwing him a nickel every other day for his services

compaqdork said:
JJ could net 15k a month easily if he opened up his own blogSite. we'd get a better feel of what he generated. in my opinion, he's priceless to forums and really kenny should be throwing him a nickel every other day for his services

Now lets not go OVERBOARD here Dork ..... 3 Subs a day keeps JJ postin away !!

parkcityrep

EOG Senior Member
compaqdork said:
compaq maybe your on to something, with this blog idea, look more into it..Also get working on jman pics. we look forward to that..
Lastly Dork, i wanna see more direct conversation between you and our coach.

Worth????

Worth????

Do advertisers line up to keep spend money monthly because JJ is posting all day on a variety of topics that many have nothing to do with reality? What was the RX drop off when he left? I personally like the fellow gold but Shrink and General's presence is the draw.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
it has been a long time since he left the Rx.

The Rx just set another record yesterday or Saturday I forget for most on line views at one time. There are just more and more and more gamblers finding these forums.

JJ helps some but so does a great forum room, great contests, great up to the second postings of information, and the handicappers finding winners.

but most of all what makes or breaks a forum is all of these thingies
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 align=center border=0 unselectable="true"><!--<tr> <td class="smallfont" colspan="3" nowrap="nowrap">Generic Smilies</td></tr>--><TBODY unselectable="true"><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle unselectable="true"><TD unselectable="true">:smokesmal

</TD><TD unselectable="true">:wow1

</TD><TD unselectable="true">:+waving-5

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle unselectable="true"><TD unselectable="true">:doh1

</TD><TD unselectable="true">:+signs99-

</TD><TD unselectable="true">:cocktail

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle unselectable="true"><TD unselectable="true">

</TD><TD unselectable="true">

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle unselectable="true"><TD unselectable="true">

</TD></TR><TR unselectable="true"><TD class=smallfont colSpan=3 unselectable="true">[More]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- // init the WYSIWYG smilie box wysiwyg_smiliebox_init(); //--> </SCRIPT>