What is Tampa Bucs RSW total?

railbird

EOG Master
Brady cant move, Bucs dont have white possesion wrs to bail him out arenas like his qb holding ball, he wont finish season. defense sucks, coach sucks, qb is overrated

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Arians surely doesn’t suck, but an old Brady isn’t the qb for that system. Winston was the perfect qb except for those TO’s. Brady isn’t going to have the luxury of 5-6 division wins anymore.

Valuist

EOG Master
Will we see a 10? I see offshore a few 9 1/2s with heavy juice. Looking at the game sequencing, they only have a rest advantage in one game. In five games their opponent has a rest advantage. Going to see if it can hit 10 and then look under.

railbird

EOG Master
gronk may help some, leftwhich sucks has a coordianter, arinas is a retread who doesnt have quality assitansts this time around. see gruden and gibbs. Winston threw 30 picks last yr. schedule is tougher than it should be

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
gronk may help some, leftwhich sucks has a coordianter, arinas is a retread who doesnt have quality assitansts this time around. see gruden and gibbs. Winston threw 30 picks last yr. schedule is tougher than it should be

Enough of the bullshit....what did you wager, or is it all air?

Heim

EOG Master
So both NE and TB are 8.5 juiced to the over yet SB line is TB -7.5 if they meet. Yes there is a line.

Valuist

EOG Master
After the mess in New Orleans, I'd pump the brakes on this under. The Saints are either going to have a torn apart team, or Brees will decide they aren't worth his time. This could be two winnable games for Tampa.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I was listening to an average guy on his podcast on twitch last night going off about the Brees situation. He was spot on. He said this world is fucked where somebody has to sub tweet somebody in order to to get likes instead of just communicating like normal through the phone or in person if there is a problem. The craziest part of the entire thing is Drew is the most generous, not racist person ever.

kane

EOG master
After the mess in New Orleans, I'd pump the brakes on this under. The Saints are either going to have a torn apart team, or Brees will decide they aren't worth his time. This could be two winnable games for Tampa.

I would still take NO with Winston over Tampa with Brady, but I get your point, and by the time the season starts the whole Brees controversy will have subsided imo, he's already apologized and everything should be worked out by the start of the season

kane

EOG master
I was listening to an average guy on his podcast on twitch last night going off about the Brees situation. He was spot on. He said this world is fucked where somebody has to sub tweet somebody in order to to get likes instead of just communicating like normal through the phone or in person if there is a problem. The craziest part of the entire thing is Drew is the most generous, not racist person ever.[/QUOTE]

No one is saying Brees is racist, and anyone who does is wrong, he's uneducated as to why some athletes take a knee, but that doesn't make him a racist, not even close

Valuist

EOG Master
I would still take NO with Winston over Tampa with Brady, but I get your point, and by the time the season starts the whole Brees controversy will have subsided imo, he's already apologized and everything should be worked out by the start of the season

Here's the thing: Tampa outgained a bunch of opponents last year. Lost a number of games that could've easily been won. Had they just been middle of the road in turnovers, they probably go 11-5 last year. I do think Brady is nowhere close to what he was. But can he be a very good game manager? That I think he can do. We'll see what the number settles at. I won't bet under unless it's a 10. No bet at 9.5.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Here's the thing: Tampa outgained a bunch of opponents last year. Lost a number of games that could've easily been won. Had they just been middle of the road in turnovers, they probably go 11-5 last year. I do think Brady is nowhere close to what he was. But can he be a very good game manager? That I think he can do. We'll see what the number settles at. I won't bet under unless it's a 10. No bet at 9.5.
Alot of that outgaining was because of how dangerous Jameis was. Current Brady and Arians Offense is like oil and water, IMO. Atlanta will also be alot better than many think. I'd go under on TB.

dogball

EOG Master
Under is a no brainer for reasons stated above. Brady is a step down in skills, step up in management and turnovers.

Valuist

EOG Master
The Tampa defense is getting overlooked. They were terrible in 2018 but had tremendous improvement last year. Football Outsiders had them #1 against the run and 5th overall in defensive DVOA. I'm not betting them over at that number but I think I'm off the under. Yes, Carolina will be bad but I can see Atlanta being decent. IMO the Saints are the under team in the division.

dogball

EOG Master
The Tampa defense is getting overlooked. They were terrible in 2018 but had tremendous improvement last year. Football Outsiders had them #1 against the run and 5th overall in defensive DVOA. I'm not betting them over at that number but I think I'm off the under. Yes, Carolina will be bad but I can see Atlanta being decent. IMO the Saints are the under team in the division.
Agree, I always prefer teams off radar and overvalued based on recent history. That being said I’m to inpatient for season win totals but always enjoy your analysis