What is the Trump brand worth on hotels and apartments for sale that he owns?

He lost lawsuits and paid millions in the past for illegally keeping people out of his properties that he and Dad thought would "bring the property values down." Now, HE is the motherfucker that is bringing the property values down.

Justice/Karma/Fate/Luck

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
How many does he own vs selling his name to them?

good question for the donald.. When jeter was living in his apartments if he sold it now it would be a little less for sure. Then the hotels and apartments with just his name lose value too

Trump is the greatest president ever so they should be worth a lot.

If your bar for greatest Prez ever is ignoring a pandemic-crashing the economy-inciting a riot for an attack on their own govt-showing brilliant mental acuity like suggesting bleach injections-losing the popular vote twice then you’re spot on

mr merlin

EOG Master
I hear a lot of comments about financial co's dumping trump and how he wont be able to raise money to make payments on debt, etc. If he defaults, who gets hurt, because it's not trump?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The washington bubble is so real, these rino's in congress are trying to put the knife in Trump and then think things will go back to the way they were. The genie is out of the bottle, Cheney and mcconnell are pounding the final nail into the republican coffin.

The washington bubble is so real, these rino's in congress are trying to put the knife in Trump and then think things will go back to the way they were. The genie is out of the bottle, Cheney and mcconnell are pounding the final nail into the republican coffin.
Running away from the foul stench of trump in the bottom of the 9th is the best option for the R’s.

The information that’s about to become public on Diaper Don now that he carries no executive privilege is going to make him even more toxic than he already is

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Are you protesting at the Minn capitol building this weekend?

MrTop

EOG Master
Big Companies Try To Distance Themselves From Trump—While Still Paying Him Millions In Rent

forbes

Funny how many people throw out this RINO phrase as if they get to declare what a Republican is. The GOP is going to call Trump and his closest idiots RINOs soon enough once he starts talking about his third party of all the mentally retarded people in the country.

How many does he own vs selling his name to them?

Own implies he actually holds the title. Most buildings are licensing deals, pretty sweet ones for Chump's business as he does nothing for them beyond some video and maybe shows up once to talk about how amazing its going to be. As for the buildings he acts like he owns, the banks are the real owners, the guy doesn't believe in free and clear anything.

MrTop

EOG Master
The news follows a Wednesday report in Business Insider that another tenant, the Girl Scouts of Greater New York, is also trying to vacate Trump’s Lower Manhattan tower. That organization is locked into a 15-year lease that began in 2014 and comes with an average annual rent of $644,000. Losing the two tenants would be an annoyance for Trump, but it certainly wouldn’t be destabilizing—unless some bigger renters also start heading for the exits. The president collects an estimated $191 million each year through his commercial real estate holdings.

The Girl Scouts of Greater New York could win a simple legal battle.

Go to their website and look up their mission/value statement. Look at Trump's track record concerning sexism, etc. They don't match.

Being forced to continue business with him after Capitol Riot is even more insult.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Go to their website and look up their mission/value statement. Look at Trump's track record concerning sexism, etc. They don't match.

Being forced to continue business with him after Capitol Riot is even more insult.

being forced? to sign the lease or honor it?

There are provisions for breaking contracts. If you found out your landlord was a serial killer, and you wanted out of the lease, I don't see many judges ruling against you.

Trump isn't a serial killer (that we know of as of now!), but his documented history up to and including the Capital Riot created a situation that the Girl Scouts of Greater New York could rightfully call untenable. (Un-tenant-able? *smile*)

alfie

EOG Dedicated
There are provisions for breaking contracts. If you found out your landlord was a serial killer, and you wanted out of the lease, I don't see many judges ruling against you.

Trump isn't a serial killer (that we know of as of now!), but his documented history up to and including the Capital Riot created a situation that the Girl Scouts of Greater New York could rightfully call untenable. (Un-tenant-able? *smile*)

so the girls scouts didn't mind his well known philandering, but the riots make it imposable to honor the lease?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

the girls scouts should first find all the parents who voted for trump and have those children kicked out.

did you vote for bill clinton or it's ok for a dem?

1. I am a registered Independent
2. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton.
3. The "But what about..."-defense doesn't work too well. It makes the initial subject of the conversation look even MORE guilty.

1. I am a registered Independent
2. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton.
3. The "But what about..."-defense doesn't work too well. It makes the initial subject of the conversation look even MORE guilty.
Never been more "whataboutism" than there has been the last week

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump is the greatest president ever so they should be worth a lot.

If he was the ONLY POTUS he still wouldn't be the best

When the rankings of the 45 POTUS comes out I am 100% sure he will be in the 40s. Might not be #45 but he will be no higher than 40 and I think he is around 43.

Of course when the rankings come out his Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts will say he should be #1 and putting him in the 40s is just another example of the: Lying Lamestream Liberal MSM

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump’s Shambolic Empire Faces Long Odds for One More Comeback

• He’s lost $500 million while in office, and tenants want out
  • Yet as messy presidency ends, business deals may beckon abroad