What is up with guys who don't like sports?

X

xpanda

Inspired by a conversation I had earlier.

How does a heterosexual man end up not liking one single sport? I mean, even most women I know have an appreciation for at least ONE sport.

It's the metrosexual takeover, I tell ya. These non-sportsfans are everywhere these days. Not good.

xpanda said:
Inspired by a conversation I had earlier.

How does a heterosexual man end up not liking one single sport? I mean, even most women I know have an appreciation for at least ONE sport.

It's the metrosexual takeover, I tell ya. These non-sportsfans are everywhere these days. Not good.

He was really GAY and masquerading as a heterosexual..simple as that

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
BettingProphets said:
He was really GAY and masquerading as a heterosexual..simple as that
I AGREE 100% BP! Anyone that does not salivate over at least one sport must be gay.

The majority of Americans are not into sports just go ask people and they have no clue who wins games, ect.

I would think doing what we do is kind of narrow minded but we love it.

MCP

I can understand guys not liking sports. Greed has taken over on all levels. These aren't the type of athelte/persons I grew up on, this new breed of athelte is all about themselves. Very easy to get turned off to that. If I wasnt a betting man, I wouldnt watch many games of any sport, if at all.

opotus

EOG Veteran
I don't think it has as much to do with the athletes as much as it has to do with the innate feeling we have for the posrt, competition and action.

We all look at athletes differently than we did when we were little, and they have changed. But I am more of a football fan now than I ever was.

Of course, the other sports I don't care for any more.