What is your biggest fear?

Mine is being buried alive - I can't even stand to watch it happen to someone in a movie. I saw one once where this girl was kidnapped and the guy put her in a coffin with about 72 hours worth of oxygen and a light that came on and off -

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: What is your biggest fear?

Just dying - though being buried alive would really suck moose dick

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Having a stroke in the woods that paralizes you, and then being eaten alive by mosquitoes and ticks. It couldn't get any worse than that.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

That some day Journey actually gets a hold of me and anal rapes me. :doh1

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Jman.....you know better. When it is over, it is over bro. You will never know it happened.

Dont be scared.

What if when it's over it's not really over and you go somewhere else and the place sucks - say like Haiti or Darfur - and you can never leave - that would suck moose dick too

What if when it's over it's not really over and you go somewhere else and the place sucks - say like Haiti or Darfur - and you can never leave - that would suck moose dick too
I think that place is "Fear Factor" where you are made to eat moose dick.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Drinking again huh Seymour???

Darfur is "hell" on earth. There is not a worse place to be on this planet.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Darfur is "hell" on earth. There is not a worse place to be on this planet.

Boy, I saw some documentaries on what's going on there - it's beyond comprehension - they literally rape women with bats and knives - gang rape is like having a cup of coffee there -

The Devil

EOG Master

I HATE HEIGHTS.............CRINGE WHEN LOOKING DOWN FROM SOMETHING TALL..........YET NOT AFRAID TO FLY IN EVEN TINY PLANES...........

I HATE HEIGHTS.............CRINGE WHEN LOOKING DOWN FROM SOMETHING TALL..........YET NOT AFRAID TO FLY IN EVEN TINY PLANES...........
Same for me!! even about the airplane! I went to Paris once and made myself go up to the top of the Eiffle Tower cuz I figured I might never be there again, but I was scare to death! Even when other people are close to the edge of something high it freaks me out.

SG, if you have a fear of being buried alive, just make sure you are embalmed. That is what I do for a living so I can assure you after being embalmed there is Zero chance you will be alive.

The thought of being buried alive by some crazy bastard does sound terrible though.

I say drowning or being burned to death would be horrendous.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

tornados since childhood. only nightmare and thing that gives me a high heart rate when bad weather approaches.

SG, if you have a fear of being buried alive, just make sure you are embalmed. That is what I do for a living so I can assure you after being embalmed there is Zero chance you will be alive.

The thought of being buried alive by some crazy bastard does sound terrible though.

I say drowning or being burned to death would be horrendous.

I think I'll be cremated ;)

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

Biggest fear is getting in an accident of some sort but not dying, just paralyzed and in a chair like Steven Hawking. If this actually happened I would need to take a trip to the Grand Canyon for some site seeing afterwards. Then do the scooter chair scoot to the bottom for a dirt nap.

I was watching this reality interview on A&E or discovey with a mafia hit man.

His victims were tied up and eaten alive by rats ... that shit was scary

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Being caught in a major earthquake, though I'm in probably one of the safest states.

Death by torture ranks right up there, too, and, after what happened in Minnesota, I'm alittle fearful driving over bridges now.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Heights mine too .Horrible fear of falling, so much so I have anxiety attacks..