What is your favorite Doughnut?

Re: What is your favorite Doughnut?

Dunkin' doughnuts. Either chocolate cake doughnuts or the Bavarian creme. 12io4j2w90

But, truth be told, I'd rather have two eggs over easy, crispy hashbrowns, bacon and rye toast.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Been so long I had a doughnut that I have no idea. 2348ji23e

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

eclairs are the shit!!
91023i2ndw;l Those are the ones. Loved them as a kid...had to do a google image search but nothing was better than a chocolate eclair with a glass of milk. Damn now I am wanting to go get some. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Apple

Banned

They have grocery stores in Wyoming?

Damn, you learn something new everyday.

I love Krispy Kreme glazed but I can eat my weight in doughnut holes from Dunkin Donuts.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

i have to eat a dozen of these things a day

Same here

A buddy and I used to stop & grab a couple boxes of fresh made Krispy Kreme on the way home from every Tampa Bay Bucs game we attended.....

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man doesn't like doughnuts.

The Munchkin Man never has.

For some reason, they have always given the Munchkin Man gas.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man is addicted to and powerless over potato chips.

Munchkin Man

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man doesn't like doughnuts.

The Munchkin Man never has.

For some reason, they have always given the Munchkin Man gas.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man is addicted to and powerless over potato chips.

Munchkin Man

Is Pioneer the only one who sees "irony" in this post? (or should this be in the EOG Jeopardy thread?)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD background=images/bg_haddings.jpg><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=25>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dunkin Donuts - Munchkins (50 pcs)[/FONT] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=1 background=images/ver_line.jpg></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=300><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="75%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top colSpan=2>Available delivery destination(s) for this item:
Karachi </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD width="50%">Item Description:</TD><TD align=right width="50%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ever wonder about the holes in the middle of the donuts. The bit that is cut out from the middle to leave a hole - where does that bit go. Munchkins or donut hole treats as they are more commonly called are those middle bits that are cut out.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/2009/05/28/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-day-june-5/22211/

Krispy Kreme free doughnut day, June 5

May 28th, 2009, 12:43 pm ? Post a Comment ? posted by Nancy Luna, Staff Writer

Krispy Kreme is giving customers a free doughnut on Friday, June 5 to celebrate National Doughnut Day.
No purchase is necessary to receive the freebie. To find the closest participating location, visit KrispyKreme.com. The doughnut chain, which used to have a huge presence in Orange County, has two left in O.C.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

5-Team..............COOL! Only 2 left in OC? I know there is the one at The Block and the other right off the 5/Oso - thought there was more than that - guess not

Fave: Apple Fritter OR Raspberry Filled Jelly Donut

Boston Cream donuts are my favorite - from any place making them. :thumbsup

snowtime

EOG Enthusiast

MMMM, donuts!! My favorites are raspberry-filled glazed donuts,sugar donuts, bavarian creme donuts and my ultimate favorites are nut-covered w/ caramel frosting on top of longjohns from Heyerly's!

I see where Dunkin Donuts offers free donut on June 5th with purchase of coffee or drink. :thumbsup

Teddy kgb

Banned

I kinda feel silly ordering "name" type do-nuts as an adult...

errr can I have a 'tigers tail' no make that a 'bear claw'

PassTheRock

EOG Master

this is a better burger

A triple bacon cheeseburger with deep fried patties as buns.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

In Canada, these smash Dunkin Donuts. Tim Horton's coffee is Number 1 here: