What is your longest golf drive off the tee?

dirty

EOG Master
When I used to play Regular from the early 90's to the early 00's...I would drive consistantly near 280-290 with the Occasional 320+

But now since I only play a few times a year my average is down to around 250-260....you lose it quick if you don't play at least 2-3 times a week

MCP

310, but the hole was down hill, down wind and fairways were rock hard.

normal conditions i go about 260..but lately ive been hitting my 5 iron off the tee.. i only hit it 190 but its down the middle...unlike my driver.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
When I used to play Regular from the early 90's to the early 00's...I would drive consistantly near 280-290 with the Occasional 320+

But now since I only play a few times a year my average is down to around 250-260....you lose it quick if you don't play at least 2-3 times a week
Ditto. Almost the exact same everything. Getting old sucks! P.S. Used to be able to outdrive my weight - no more! LOL! P.S. II As to the answer to the question - 350 when the wind was just right!

shoebox

EOG Veteran
JJ, my drives are pretty accurate, its my Irons that I spray. I have hit more 7 Irons OB then anyone on the planet!

Generally 240-250, with 25% in the trees. Not much of a golfer, but I love to play, just not enough time to get to the course more than 5-10 x/yr

General, do you still play?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I haven't golfed since 1990. I like the game though. Not healthy enough to play now. Envious of those who can.

:cheers

Sorry to hear that General..I always thought you were a golfer.Just being on the course and watching the pros can be very enjoyable....I actually hit one about 325 once on a longest drive hole in a 4 man scramble...That was a few years back and haven't duplicated that shot too often since...As age creeps in the drive gets a little shorter but the putting and chipping improves...

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
380. Down a steep hill, down wind, and it hadn't rained in about a month so the ground was like concrete. When I played every day, I averaged about 270.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I AM GOING ON RECORD HERE AT THE EOG THAT I AM THE BEST GOLFER IN THIS FORUM.I PLAY 4 TIMES A WEEK AND HAVE SHOT AS LOW AS 73.BOYS MY DRIVING IS THE BEST PART OF MY GAME AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU I COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT MY KING COBRA 9 DEGREE OFFSET WITH A 47 INCH SHAFT I DRAW THE BALL ON EVERY DRIVE.MY AVERAGE DRIVE IS CLOSE TO 270 BUT I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN HITTING FAIRWAYS.THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM SHOOTING UNDER PAR IS MY CHIPPING.

I WILL FLY ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM TO BOSTON TO CHALLENGE ME IN A MATCH AS LONG AS WE PLAY A 100 DOLLAR NAUSSAU:cheers

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Gaybars, Jewish Delis, and One-hundred dollar naussas. That will be the name of my vaction to Beantown to visit Jimmy.

BEANTOWNJIM said:
I AM GOING ON RECORD HERE AT THE EOG THAT I AM THE BEST GOLFER IN THIS FORUM.I PLAY 4 TIMES A WEEK AND HAVE SHOT AS LOW AS 73.BOYS MY DRIVING IS THE BEST PART OF MY GAME AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU I COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT MY KING COBRA 9 DEGREE OFFSET WITH A 47 INCH SHAFT I DRAW THE BALL ON EVERY DRIVE.MY AVERAGE DRIVE IS CLOSE TO 270 BUT I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN HITTING FAIRWAYS.THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM SHOOTING UNDER PAR IS MY CHIPPING.

I WILL FLY ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM TO BOSTON TO CHALLENGE ME IN A MATCH AS LONG AS WE PLAY A 100 DOLLAR NAUSSAU:cheers

Just come to Vegas Beaner and bring that 85 you shot last time...January 20-21st .... we shall see about that 73.

hit the 300 yd sign once at the range. Usually though 250 the longest I can hit it.

Now online in TigerWoods 2006 ps2, I average about 340-350.