What Kind Of Book Doesnt Accept Neteller??

Santo

EOG Veteran
They take Neteller... but their head guy told me to pay it into a neteller account via the neteller site that looks like dimebetting's old one...

RPM

EOG Veteran
santo,

it IS dimbettings old site. 777 took over and PAID all dimbetting players that were being slow paid, and 777 also garuntees funds for any current or future dimebetting players.

Santo

EOG Veteran
I have missed (read: ignored) calls on my cellphone once a day since I signed up 4 wees ago to check the lines... I'm still not sure about them, would like a little more background (and a more developed neteller interface) before I deposit there for any decent sum -- the bonuses are attractive, but yet to hear from SBR or another source anything about their operation..

Thank **** for Caller ID!

RPM

EOG Veteran
santo,

check their rating at theoffshorewire.com

we have them rated, and are comfortable with people playing there. for a new book, they have very good references....

Santo

EOG Veteran
TBH I'm suspicious of a book that calls daily for a month... if they're that badly in need of post-ups etc....

What I'm looking for is somebody who's visited their operation... I know SBR does that from time to time, does TOW (the site, not neccesarily the guy)?

neilm

EOG Member
They do take Neteller.

So far so good.

Only complaint is they deal -107 on everything until they adjust the ML instead of the spread.

So -107/-107 becomes -115/-105.

Amazing they can't fix this. World bookie had the same issue and they never were able to fix it before they started slashing limits.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Santo said:
I have missed (read: ignored) calls on my cellphone once a day since I signed up 4 wees ago to check the lines... I'm still not sure about them, would like a little more background (and a more developed neteller interface) before I deposit there for any decent sum -- the bonuses are attractive, but yet to hear from SBR or another source anything about their operation..

Thank **** for Caller ID!
Santo---I have caller ID also--but received a cold-call from some company called Youwager.com and the only thing it showed on my caller ID was unknown; so I'm assumming they called from out of the US or it was a blocked number. That's the only problem with caller ID. (They are stupid to cold call me--as it guarantees that I will NEVER play with them. A recorded message). I know this is a bit off topic from Neteller, but passing it on.

Santo

EOG Veteran
I'm outside of the US too (England), but I get Caller ID internationally.. I answered once, listened to the spiel, made a note of the number and don't bother to answer it anymore.

sosa

EOG Member
netteler/ ratings

netteler/ ratings

Gambler said:
a book thats not very serious

rock777.com
Books makes the way, by solid reputation, solid background, good customer service and fast payments,<TT> Playing with 777rock works for me, hoping that netteler comes up real quick, and remain with the 777rock for many years. I understand that netteler is really necessary, once it comes up you will leave your personal reasons behind, and still that has nothing to do with the organization. They got better lines than most shops</TT> and they are able to pay on time, I consider them for the rookie MVBook of this season.:+signs9-1 <O:p></O:p>

The player makes a very valid point on the Neteller. Yes roberto likes them but they are too new to have a postup track record. On the positive side they bailed out a stiff book and I dont mean took advantage and threw in a heavy rollover, I mean bailed it out with cash. Backing looks strong too. They just need to put their time in and establish themself.