What poster here most undeservingly........

gets a "Bad Rap" ???

I.E.: constant criticism, flaming, picked on, threads hijacked, made fun of, not enough credit for the quality they bring to the forum, ect........

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: What poster here most undeservingly........

Off the top of my head, I'd say Journeyman.

I don't think owing a fellow poster at another forum for a very good amount of money should let a guy off at any cost at least not in this business. He deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

Identity was one of the posters I was thinking of when I typed out this thread. I have a few more too, but will save them for later 91023i2ndw;l

I don't think owing a fellow poster at another forum for a very good amount of money should let a guy off at any cost at least not in this business. He deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

I feel you have to separate out personal issues from the quality that a poster tries to bring with their threads and posts. Some people on this site could be kidnappers or spouse abusers for all we know. But online, they can be a completely different character everyone respects.

Agree with Reload.

I can understand J Man taking a beating in a thread that is ACTUALLY about the debt or the situation or if he brings it up in some way, but for someone to start going after him in a thread about a baseball game or some movie someone went to see, that's just not cool imo

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I feel you have to separate out personal issues from the quality that a poster tries to bring with their threads and posts. Some people on this site could be kidnappers or spouse abusers for all we know. But online, they can be a completely different character everyone respects.

Personal issues are personal issues only if their personal and not on the board for everyone to see. Unfortunately owing a lot of money to another poster is not personal and therefore nobody respects the offending party.

What is the official stance on 5-Star? Likes to brag it up, but cannot pay a simple $300 debt. So what if it happened on another board, he is posting here as if nothing happened. Not all people know about this and may go into a bet with someone that is a stiff/

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Journeyman, period.

Most will never be half the poster he has been for so many years & nobody knows the real story behind the debt he supposedly owes......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

J Man. Leaving the rx under the circumstances he did invites a meeting of the mindless lemmings over here to flame him. He is a hall of fame poster here and the rx.

OF...:cheers

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Journeyman, period.

Most will never be half the poster he has been for so many years & nobody knows the real story behind the debt he supposedly owes......

He owes it Hache, just ask him. Don't shield the guy, treat him like an adult. First MOFOME who says he offers to pay off 5-star's debt and now you saying he "supposedly owes" another poster. Wake up.

Journeyman is the answer. The key word in the question is "undeservingly".

Journeyman has certain mental health issues. No, I'm not a psychiatrist. But if you drive by a house and see smoke coming out the windows and flames in the roof, you don't need to be fireman to know that house if burning.

People with mental illnesses do not need the extra cruelty of being picked on. What compounds the problem is that few of them admit those illnesses and tend to gravitate towards a circle of "friends" who participate in their denial.

The person who most "deserves" to be picked on is Pioneer. A religious crackpot who doesn't even have the answer to the question in my sig line.

Journeyman is the answer. The key word in the question is "undeservingly".

Journeyman has certain mental health issues. No, I'm not a psychiatrist. But if you drive by a house and see smoke coming out the windows and flames in the roof, you don't need to be fireman to know that house if burning.

People with mental illnesses do not need the extra cruelty of being picked on. What compounds the problem is that few of them admit those illnesses and tend to gravitate towards a circle of "friends" who participate in their denial.

The person who most "deserves" to be picked on is Pioneer. A religious crackpot who doesn't even have the answer to the question in my sig line.
Not trying to pick on anyone but that was funny.

M answer is ID. I can't remember a post where someone hasn't picked on ID.

The Devil

EOG Master

RAINBOW GETS THE MOST FLAK.........NOT DESERVED, BUT GETS ALL CRAP TOSSED AT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS GRAMMER........

RAINBOW GETS THE MOST FLAK.........NOT DESERVED, BUT GETS ALL CRAP TOSSED AT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS GRAMMER........

Uh, no. Not the grammar.

Sorry, Freddie, he gets 'crap tossed at him' because he's an arrogant, illiterate asshole who tries to talk down to everybody.

You don't do that, why should he?

mofome

Banned

Uh, no. Not the grammar.

Sorry, Freddie, he gets 'crap tossed at him' because he's an arrogant, illiterate asshole who tries to talk down to everybody.

You don't do that, why should he?

:+freak-3+

Jeff Jones

Abba-so-lutely.

I just try to explain sports gambling to you everyday. I am open to your worst picks in the free world. You pick something else to win. I'm open to the opposite.

Jeff loves you, yes he does. As long as you make the pick.

Apple

Banned

Abba-so-lutely.

I just try to explain sports gambling to you everyday. I am open to your worst picks in the free world. You pick something else to win. I'm open to the opposite.

Jeff loves you, yes he does. As long as you make the pick.

:LMAO

IMO it is Journeyman. He is a solid poster and adds alot of sports knowledge to the boards.

I don't know much about his situation and I don't think it is my business. He catches shit for it all the time. If he owes some one I hope he pays one day.

But I don't think he deserves getting bashed in every thread every day. If he started talking shit about another stiff situation then I think the criticism is warranted.

I haven't seen him talk shit about his situation or anybody elses recently. I doubt he is proud of what he did, but I don't even know what happened.

All I know is he brings good info here and is called out by somebody nearly everytime he posts. I would bet that half of the haters don't know the whole story either.

Jeff Jones.

But thank you all for the kind words. I don't mind being flamed. It is a sign of flattery...

Jeff Jones.

But thank you all for the kind words. I don't mind being flamed. It is a sign of flattery...

No it isn't, ID. It's never a sign of flattery. It may be many other things, but it isn't that.

Even though their treatment has been better here than other places, I think the female posters in general unfairly get a hard time on the forums.

When the new mods were named awhile back, Blondie really was drug across the coals by a few posters imo. She's proven she one tough cookie though :thumbsup

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I really like Rainbow.....Knows his stuff

Never really seen him get cut on, but if so you're right Devil, it's far from being deserving.....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i remember last week someone asked who gets the most reach arounds here.

mofome

Banned

Im on board with those that like Rainbow.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

I could have sworn when Rainbow first posted over at X, he was just a solid poster never causing trouble.