What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

Agree totally.

WVU, I thought better of you for sure. Still don't think you would have paid, period.

And also agree with above post, act like you won 1K before for shits sake. what a joke

bigbet, fuck off. Thank you in advance.

:+excited-

Journeyman

EOG Master

this is where BigIdiot usually comes back and says something like 'email man, just bsutin balls'.

Wil has nothing better to do but get involved, his forum is dying and this one is on the rise....nobody cares more about their moderator job than he does, if he loses it, he's stuck in CR eating hot dogs til he croaks.

WVU

EOG Master

so you encourage the bashers and haters to post, but then respond with 'fuck off, thank you in advance.'? Maybe I'm missing something.

Nothing personal, but many of you guys made up your mind about me long before the bet was over, in fact probably within minutes of the bet confirmation. I am glad that I could keep you entertained and be the whipping boy for the duration of the playoffs. Well at least until the finals.

sincerely,

Paul Pearce

WVU

EOG Master

I can almost hear Wil cringing everytime an Rx loyal comes in here and posts. It's all about the benjamins and I have 10 of them coming my way baby.

Dsethi, any chance on selling me some of your losing pics at a discount?

this is where BigIdiot usually comes back and says something like 'email man, just bsutin balls'.

Wil has nothing better to do but get involved, his forum is dying and this one is on the rise....nobody cares more about their moderator job than he does, if he loses it, he's stuck in CR eating hot dogs til he croaks.

This coming from the King of the PowerStiffers , you have no right to badmouth anyone with the reputation that you have accumulated over the years.

GROUCH

EOG Member

I can almost hear Wil cringing everytime an Rx loyal comes in here and posts. It's all about the benjamins and I have 10 of them coming my way baby.

Dsethi, any chance on selling me some of your losing pics at a discount?[/quote]

He's a crooked tout yet prances around like a saint. good lord.

WVU

EOG Master

exactly. Welcome to the forum Grouch

WVU

EOG Master

This coming from the King of the PowerStiffers , you have no right to badmouth anyone with the reputation that you have accumulated over the years.

I see you are becoming a regular in this forum lately. Please be so kind as to click on the banners above if you are considering posting up this Fall.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

Boy, if the RX is dying, I'd love to be on my death bed. That forum absolutely crushes EOG in terms of traffic. The power posters here w/the exception of mofome are so obsessed with comparing this site with RX that they blind themselves to the woeful discrepancy in traffic. They only look at volume of posting activity, which we already know to be completely skewed over here b/c a) anything and everything is allowed in the offshore forum b) a small pool of posters posts consistently and often.

Just enjoy this site for what it's worth and stop being so overly concerned with how much traffic you're generating, b/c a) it pales in comparison to the RX b) it has absolutely nothing to do with how you're compensated on this site, at least until it affects Shrink's business.

Dsethi you are not an insider pal so stop acting like you know anything about forum politics...there are things behind the scenes happening and the Rx is in serious trouble....it isn't even about traffic.

I'm not even talking about traffic, which BTW has went from the Rx 3-1 ratio last yr to 3 to 2.4 ratio currently. It is just a matter of time now, that isn't even the point here though, the Rx thru poor associations has put themselves in a poor position with several key advertisers.:thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

How's the food down in CR? :+clueless

minor league posting wannabe.:rolleyes:

sl55

EOG Veteran

I don't see this as a forum war,I see it as a poster acting like a 5 year old schoolgirl because she's the center of attention.Act like you won before,WTF.

WVU

EOG Master

I don't see this as a forum war,I see it as a poster acting like a 5 year old schoolgirl because she's the center of attention.Act like you won before,WTF.

But I haven't won before. This is my one and only bet. I can see I am getting to you guys and I must say I like it.
:+textinb3

I see you are becoming a regular in this forum lately. Please be so kind as to click on the banners above if you are considering posting up this Fall.

91023i2ndw;l

I missed you, I took your advice and clicked on the BetUS banner. Heard they were a class act just like you and Journeystiff.

He's a crooked tout yet prances around like a saint. good lord.

Posted this across the street awhile ago, will post it again for morons like you who think all touts are "crooked":

Do you despite all financial advisers? Aside from having to pass a test, what are the differences between financial advisers and touts?

- Both are trusted to make sound financial decisions with others' money
- No honest one in either profession guarantees profit; rather, the only guarantee is one's best effort
- There are dishonest ones in both professions
- Good, honest ones in both professions don't "prey on dumb fish"

There are plenty more similarities, of course, but those are just a few.

If you came across a lawyer who hiked up fees and extended sessions to drive up the hours billed, would you think every lawyer is a scumbag? Of course not. Just like if you came across one or even a few dishonest insurance salesmen or landscapers, you wouldn't assume that every single one of them was dishonest.

I'll never understand why people can't distinguish between honest handicappers who charge for their picks and "scumbag touts."

WVU

EOG Master

I hope to never be a 'forum insider' Journeyman. It's alot more rewarding having a thriving lifestyle offline. Unless I had a completely vested interest in the success or failure of these forums, I would recommend not caring either. And guess what, none of you have a completely vested interest in it unless you're getting paid more than the going rate for paid posters. So why are you and other posters obsessing about the health of this site, that site, and the other sites?

WVU - Nothing personal? It's completely personal when you post WVU. Most of us aren't stupid enough to believe 99% of what you say. That's why you constantly have to revert to the same contrived posts about people fucking off or you being a victim or bringing up something as irrelevant as a personal issue b/t yourself and another poster (i.e. me and touting, NES and working for a costa rican book, etc. etc.) because the fact remains that you have nothing intelligent to respond with and can't handle the criticism, so you find other ways to deflect it. It's so painfully obvious how insecure and juvenile you are, it's been apparent for months when I called you out for being an absolutely shitty mod. Remember how much offense you took? You've been on tilt for a long while now and nothing's changed. And yea, you can get a discount, 10K posted up if you actually have the balls and the funds to do it come CBB. Least you're 1K there after this bet with lapdance, right?

WVU: "Insert witty comment about me being a shitty person and scum for touting here" since you won't actually have anything intelligent to post. You and your boy Grouch don't know me and I could care less what you think of me at this point.

I doubt you really believe that I am not intelligent. Either way, thank you for the post Dr Phil.

I thought you were the poster's tout and honest to boot? An honest tout would not remove his year to date record when things started to sour. What is your record for baseball since you thought you were gifted enough to sell those pics.

You ARE scum, but I don't have to remind you of that. Post your BB year to date record for us, tout

WVU

EOG Master

Back to the topic at hand. If I were you I'd be hoping you even see the money to begin with.

frankly, I don't give a shit about the money. I am enjoying the bantor. I will get more pleasure out of Lapdance losing the grand than me receiving it. Besides it is not going into my pocket. I already stated it was going to charity. You have been losing your ass, so i thought you might qualify as a charity case.

Apple

Banned

Boy, if the RX is dying, I'd love to be on my death bed. That forum absolutely crushes EOG in terms of traffic. The power posters here w/the exception of mofome are so obsessed with comparing this site with RX that they blind themselves to the woeful discrepancy in traffic. They only look at volume of posting activity, which we already know to be completely skewed over here b/c a) anything and everything is allowed in the offshore forum b) a small pool of posters posts consistently and often.

Just enjoy this site for what it's worth and stop being so overly concerned with how much traffic you're generating, b/c a) it pales in comparison to the RX b) it has absolutely nothing to do with how you're compensated on this site, at least until it affects Shrink's business.

Agree with you 100% D..

But please consider the fact that RX has been around much longer and that EOG has closed the gap although it being a little bit it's still very significant.

Posted this across the street

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgzDovpCTuQ&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgzDovpCTuQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

<object width="425" height="344">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgzDovpCTuQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></object>
that video is pathetic.

Jman, go post another pic of you neighbor looking up into the sunset you que*r.

How'd I know you would come back with a "balls" comment, of all people. Pathetic stiff

WVU, I didn't make my mind up till you reappeared a day after the bet was over. That looks bad period. I would have contacted him off the boards.

Hell, just to save face I wouldn't accept the 1K, you supposedly made millions. Apparently you are showing how well you fit in over here.

This place will get traffic for a while till it dies down, then the next stiff arrives that's how Shrink runs his place.

Nothing personal, but many of you guys made up your mind about me long before the bet was over, in fact probably within minutes of the bet confirmation. I am glad that I could keep you entertained and be the whipping boy for the duration of the playoffs. Well at least until the finals.

sincerely,

Paul Pearce

WVU

EOG Master

WVU, I didn't make my mind up till you reappeared a day after the bet was over. That looks bad period. I would have contacted him off the boards.

Hell, just to save face I wouldn't accept the 1K, you supposedly made millions. Apparently you are showing how well you fit in over here.

This place will get traffic for a while till it dies down, then the next stiff arrives that's how Shrink runs his place.

If you only knew brother, if you only knew.

All is well BBet.

Hope the same is true for you and yours. Nice to see you posting here.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

It seems that there are two lovely ladies that have a moral differing of opinions. Is it better to help people who are the sole abusers of animals? or help animals who may attack but not continually abuse people?

There is a simple answer: People have made the pet animals the way they are. Wild natural canines are vicious beasts. They cannot make themselves better except to evolve.

People can invent things like irrigation to grow more crops so there are fewer famines. With more food to share, people can keep pets and share their food. Animals will never do anything like this.

People can change the planet. The people of what is now modern day Iraq overused irrigation of what was then a garden of Eden into a desert. Our farmers in the Imperial Valley will do the same. Its just a matter of time.

Each of us must make our own choice. Without any human intervention of canines, their would be no Westies

my dog, Popcorn. Well, this is a sample but they all look the same, pretty much. He could not survive if returned into the wild.

Every religion will say, help your brother. Some people of science will say, help the animals. Put me near the top of the list of people to not give it to.

Nope. He doesn't respond to my emails either. So much for him taking the classy route.

LOL, paybacks are a bitch. I think he will pay but it is definately acceptable that he is dicking you around like you did him. Hopefully goes into hiding for the same amount of time you did.

ballwonder

EOG Master

LOL, paybacks are a bitch. I think he will pay but it is definately acceptable that he is dicking you around like you did him. Hopefully goes into hiding for the same amount of time you did.

Yeah paybacks to charity are a real bitch considering the money is and was to be donated. So why not dick around and wait to help someone out while the retarded feud goes on. I think it was 6/30 was the deadline and then he would donate if WVU does not come over and post across the street. If it was decided that it was to be donated, it should have been done already. Enough of this shit already.

WVU

EOG Master

I see your point NES, I really do. But the fact of the matter is I won the bet and he lost and he needs to pay up. He has ignored my communication since day one and I still have yet to see the supposed email that he sent me during the playoffs. You guys are seeing this how you WANT to see it and that is fine by me.

If he is slow paying me then fine but that makes him scum. If he stiffs me then that is something else altogether. And like ballwonder has posted above, he is actually slow paying the charity of my choice and not me.

Thank you for your continued posting in my new home though. Your contributions are appreciated.

WVU

EOG Master

Yeah paybacks to charity are a real bitch considering the money is and was to be donated. So why not dick around and wait to help someone out while the retarded feud goes on. I think it was 6/30 was the deadline and then he would donate if WVU does not come over and post across the street. If it was decided that it was to be donated, it should have been done already. Enough of this shit already.

I posted across the street. He knows exactly how he can pay me and how to get hold of me if he wants to make other arrangements.

I see your point NES, I really do. But the fact of the matter is I won the bet and he lost and he needs to pay up. He has ignored my communication since day one and I still have yet to see the supposed email that he sent me during the playoffs. You guys are seeing this how you WANT to see it and that is fine by me.

If he is slow paying me then fine but that makes him scum. If he stiffs me then that is something else altogether. And like ballwonder has posted above, he is actually slow paying the charity of my choice and not me.

Thank you for your continued posting in my new home though. Your contributions are appreciated.

LOL, I posted here before it was your home(back when you were talking smack about it) but yeah I have increased activity as of late mostly because of you and this whole mess. I never said that it was a bad site, its just a shame that alot of scummies have found refuge here. I post mainly accross the street, but also here from time to time and a couple other non gambling related sites when Im not busy witchhunting.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I posted across the street. He knows exactly how he can pay me and how to get hold of me if he wants to make other arrangements.

He said you could come meet him at the Hard Rock - what, you didn't go?

Anyways, just tell everyone what charity you would like your $1000 to go to and I'll make sure it gets donated - this way you never have to have the money in your hands - now what charity - I'm matching $250 - again, what charity are we donating your money to?

WVU

EOG Master

He said you could come meet him at the Hard Rock - what, you didn't go?

Anyways, just tell everyone what charity you would like your $1000 to go to and I'll make sure it gets donated - this way you never have to have the money in your hands - now what charity - I'm matching $250 - again, what charity are we donating your money to?

I will be donated the money when I receive it. You are free to donate on your own free will. I will post a link of the one(s) I choose so you can give until your heart's content. Why only $250? You have money. Why not match the whole $1000?

I do not know Lapdance, he is not my local, and I am uncomfortable meeting him in person. He has other options for paying off this debt, but he is intent on making this as difficult as possible and I can't say I blame him. But a bet is a bet, and he lost.