What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

I'm only donating the $250 if Lap does not pay you directly - and the money goes directly to charity - not in your hands and then maybe to some charity - I'm talking charity for real - I take it you understand that your word is meaningless? - why do you need to actually touch the money if your going to donate? - it's best the money just gets donated - just publicly tell him to donate the money and move on

WVU

EOG Master

I'm only donating the $250 if Lap does not pay you directly - and the money goes directly to charity - not in your hands and then maybe to some charity - I'm talking charity for real - I take it you understand that your word is meaningless? - why do you need to actually touch the money if your going to donate? - it's best the money just gets donated - just publicly tell him to donate the money and move on

I don't give a shit what you think of my word. I won the bet and I would like to collect my winnings. period. Why is that so difficult to understand? I do not have to donate it, but I will. They will be bonafide charities, unless I payoff a stiff's bet.

I don't give a shit what you think of my word. I won the bet and I would like to collect my winnings. period. Why is that so difficult to understand? I do not have to donate it, but I will. They will be bonafide charities, unless I payoff a stiff's bet.

Best idea yet.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Still cannot believe this whole thing. At the end of the day, the scumballs have to live with themselves. Shitty way of going through life, being a shot taking, lying, stealing, bonus whoring douchebag.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I thought someone was holding the funds for you WVU? Or he posted up before the wager?

WVU

EOG Master

http://thenationstriathlon.com/

If and when Lapdance pays me my $1000 from this bet I have chosen to donate to:

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

I also will pick from 2 or 3 other charities and make separate donations out of my own pocket. 1 of these will be The Humane Society of Broward County because I am a regular contributor and I have a soft spot for animals. They do a wonderful job trying to place homeless pets and are still finding homes for animals displaced by natural disasters including flooding, fire, and hurricanes.

If any other poster would like to join me in contributing to the charities above, please contact me and I will direct you on where and how to do it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

http://thenationstriathlon.com/

If and when Lapdance pays me my $1000 from this bet I have chosen to donate to:

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

I also will pick from 2 or 3 other charities and make separate donations out of my own pocket. 1 of these will be The Humane Society of Broward County because I am a regular contributor and I have a soft spot for animals. They do a wonderful job trying to place homeless pets and are still finding homes for animals displaced by natural disasters including flooding, fire, and hurricanes.

If any other poster would like to join me in contributing to the charities above, please contact me and I will direct you on where and how to do it.

very cool of you WVU.... :cheers

WVU

EOG Master

I thought someone was holding the funds for you WVU? Or he posted up before the wager?

Whalewager/George Jefferson was holding the funds, but decided to return them to Lapdance to handle payment. I can't say I blame him, but he certainly is not trustworthy of the position of unbiased mediator.

Let me also state that they both considered the bet to be on from the getgo all the way through the finals until, well, until the Lakers lost. It was only then that George Jefferson returned the funds to Lapdance. Had LA won the series I am certain that I would have been expected to pay. He would have had his money within 48 hours.

WVU

EOG Master

He's actually trying to turn a $100 free play into some winners for the payment, but if he doesn't he'll just make another bet with you next NBA playoffs, double or nothing. Or he'll wait 6-8 months.

oh sorry i thought we were talking about 5starbomb

Dsethi, this is a serious thread. Please do not divert attention away from the matter at hand.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Whalewager/George Jefferson was holding the funds, but decided to return them to Lapdance to handle payment. I can't say I blame him, but he certainly is not trustworthy of the position of unbiased mediator.

Let me also state that they both considered the bet to be on from the getgo all the way through the finals until, well, until the Lakers lost. It was only then that George Jefferson returned the funds to Lapdance. Had LA won the series I am certain that I would have been expected to pay. He would have had his money within 48 hours.

Wow.... so why didnt WW just send the $$ to you? If he was holding the money his job is to then send it to the WINNER... not to send it back to the loser.... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Honorable thing to do, if you have it in you to ever do the right thing, is to simply tell Lap to keep it and call it good. That would somewhat make up for the freeroll you were undoubtedly taking and be a good start towards everyone being able to move past this ridiculous episode.

WVU

EOG Master

$100 says he doesnt see it in the next 60 days. If I win your money will go to WVU's charity. If I lose you can do what you wish with my money.

Fair?

:pop:

I like it.

WVU

EOG Master

Honorable thing to do, if you have it in you to ever do the right thing, is to simply tell Lap to keep it and call it good. That would somewhat make up for the freeroll you were undoubtedly taking and be a good start towards everyone being able to move past this ridiculous episode.

Frankly I am not interesting in pleasing anyone else on these forums. This bet was between me and Lapdance only. It is none of your fucking business what I do.

There's a first time for eveything I guess. This is the first time I have actually wanted to see someone get stiffed.:finger004

Bump for Teazeman

let's make it a charity you and i agree upon and then we'll make a bet, i wouldn't let WVU drink the sweat off my nuts if he was dying of thirst and i damn sure wouldn't give to a charity of his choice. i would on the other hand trust you to decide upon a deserving orginization, should i win or lose, to make the contribution to.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Frankly I am not interesting in pleasing anyone else on these forums. This bet was between me and Lapdance only. It is none of your fucking business what I do.

Predictable answer. That is how you roll. Shottaking 101.

let's make it a charity you and i agree upon and then we'll make a bet, i wouldn't let WVU drink the sweat off my nuts if he was dying of thirst and i damn sure wouldn't give to a charity of his choice. i would on the other hand trust you to decide upon a deserving orginization, should i win or lose, to make the contribution to.

I have a friend that is 36 years old that is really struggling with Diabetes.

How bout we make it payable to the American Diabetes Association http://www.diabetes.org/home.jsp

$100 from the loser to this cause if the debt is not paid by 9-10-08?

How bout we make it payable to the American Diabetes Association http://www.diabetes.org/home.jsp

it killed my uncle, no need to check as that sounds good to me. bump it up or send me a p.m. in 60

if you ask around i think you'll find i'm more than good for a hundy:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

$100 from the loser to this cause if the debt is not paid by 9-10-08?

very good choice.... JDRF is the place to donate too imo. But obviously you choose wherever you would like

:cheers

it killed my uncle, no need to check as that sounds good to me. bump it up or send me a p.m. in 60

if you ask around i think you'll find i'm more than good for a hundy:cheers

I am sure you are. :cheers

I might be able to get Ken to stand good for me if need be. :smokesmal LOLOL.

Its a bet. I will post proof of the donation should I lose.

Unlike many others, I hope I lose this bet and Lap pays up.

Very senseless post. I have never taken a free shot at anyone and never will.

Well, you're post to WVU wasn't exactly full of bunnies and kittens....and I don't see him taking a personal shot at you anywhere.

And my post was funny. You know it...you just won't admit it because you like having the title of Mr. Grumpy Pants around here.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well, you're post to WVU wasn't exactly full of bunnies and kittens....and I don't see him taking a personal shot at you anywhere.

And my post was funny. You know it...you just won't admit it because you like having the title of Mr. Grumpy Pants around here.

It was creative for sure, but not funny. It has to make some sense to be funny. Similar to Frog's bad jokes of late.

It was creative for sure, but not funny. It has to make some sense to be funny. Similar to Frog's bad jokes of late.

It makes sense because you made a nasty post then called WVU out for taking shots and well, haven't you heard the expression "That's the pot calling the kettle black."? See, FUNNY! Laugh for christ's sake I was just trying to lighten the mood! These pissing contests can get pretty intense.