What Sport Can You Screen Watch & Profit?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: What Sport Can You Screen Watch & Profit?

Critical to watch the horses run.

The numbers published in Daily Racing Form are as deceiving as they are revealing.

Heim

EOG Master

Critical to watch the horses run.

The numbers published in Daily Racing Form are as deceiving as they are revealing.

Agree but can you churn out a profit with a program only just betting the board?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Agree but can you churn out a profit with a program only just betting the board?

I can't churn a profit playing the races no matter what I do.

I think the betting groups have discovered how to turn the pari-mutuel market into a betting exchange of sorts by betting against select short-priced horses.

Heim

EOG Master

I can't churn a profit playing the races no matter what I do.

I think the betting groups have discovered how to turn the pari-mutuel market into a betting exchange of sorts by betting against select short-priced horses.

Doesn't that show up in the exacta, double and PK3 pools?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

True, ....was not including horse racing in my previous answer.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Doesn't that show up in the exacta, double and PK3 pools?

It does.

I sometimes smell a rat when lower-than-expected exacta probables are displayed with combinations using middle-priced horses and not the favorite.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sorry about that, Heim.

I misunderstood the original question.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

It does.

I sometimes smell a rat when lower-than-expected exacta probables are displayed with combinations using middle-priced horses and not the favorite.

Dink and at least a couple others here know all about parimutuel stalking and/or manipulation to show a profit.........

..........have tried it sparingly/amateurishly and not my cup of tea or passion, thus not going to be +EV for this kid, except for a few pennies here and there on occasion.

nedrow9

EOG Master

i pity Belmont fri and stakes day , they will be taught a lesson they'll not soon forget,iam barred from there but they let me go to the spa that's how tuff that place is

munson15

I want winners...

Heim, Fish, would you mind if I messaged you re: this topic?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

i pity Belmont fri and stakes day , they will be taught a lessen they'll not soon forget,iam bared from there but they let me go to the spa that's how tuff that place is

Awesome

:highfive

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

i pity Belmont fri and stakes day , they will be taught a lesson they'll not soon forget,iam barred from there but they let me go to the spa that's how tuff that place is

Was at Belmont for a few hours Saturday.Love that place.I still can't believe how huge it is.The infield alone has to be 3x larger than almost all the tracks.Too bad they can't do anything with the infield there.The place is a site to see though

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Was at Belmont for a few hours Saturday.Love that place.I still can't believe how huge it is.The infield alone has to be 3x larger than almost all the tracks.Too bad they can't do anything with the infield there.The place is a site to see though

You and Savvy going to the Belmont for the big race? Going to be a zoo I'd imagine....