WHAT THE HELL SHOULD TCU/OREGON BE NOW?

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: WHAT THE HELL SHOULD TCU/OREGON BE NOW?

Good to hear I'll stand pat, thanks for the help Fish....

Btw 1st half still otb

Teddy kgb

Banned

Moved to 7...... If I see 7.5 I'm dumping 20% in hopes for a middle ( and lessen the blow if I lose )

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Is this going to be a Baylor situation again. Is Oregon going to come in thinking the game is over already and lay a dud?

7.5 is too much. Patterson has a huge coaching edge in this one.

Teddy kgb

Banned

What's your position monetarily, THEO?

I've made it no secret that I'm a $100 player but if you look at my sheet in December you would say I'm a $500 player as I got my company Xmas bonus and I knew I had a Xmas check from mom coming so I always up my bet this time of year.......for example I won over $1,300 on Wisconsin last night.....575 on the ML and in-game 500....But I never say that I'm more of a $100 player but I'm going to keep track in 2016 and I might find that I'm more then that....

That being said the amount I have on this game... 3k - 2600? Roughly is above and beyond what I'm used to, if I'm up that amount come Saturday I'll let it ride and I might be thanks to this 550 I just got on Bama but if I get killed tomorrow which is always a possibility I'm thinking about betting TCU ML and taking the game at no risk and only reward, really I wasn't betting the game anyway, wasn't on my radar and now I can bet TCU +235 for $600 and either win $600 or $90 and then deal with the 1st half and total in the same way....

we'll see......m in a good spot and even I can't fvck this up.....I'm getting paid

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Anyone in-game this? What was TCU getting when it was 31-0?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

sorta funny story was a bar last night, kind of dive place and Kyle Flood was there at bar sitting near us. nobody was really watching game but guys I was with, he comes over after the second tcu td (end 3rd I think)and says 'these guys better not beat our comeback vs indiana' was talking about 28 pts in 18 minutes RU comeback earlier this season, biggest comeback of the year. later in 4th he came over and watched rest with us , real friendly guy shoots the shit like anybody. feel bad for those who had to endure the slow torture of that beat.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Anyone in-game this? What was TCU getting when it was 31-0?

2nd half was TCU pk -25

looked with about 6:30 left and TCU down 31-20, TCU was plus 10' +05 ...couldn't find a game ML at that pt in game but only looked in a few places. Would be interested if anyone saw ML? I didnt chk 5d, should have.

Patterson almost jumped out of his skin when Org tried fake punt up 28-0 and totally dominating the game. Of course whole game changed when Adams got hurt, but TCU had shown almost nothing offensively up to that pt.