What time today do they Draw PP for the Preakness?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I don't see it on the DRF. They drew the Derby about noon on the draw day, which was a change from the normal 5pm drawing. Wonder if Pimlico will do the same?

Re: What time today do they Draw PP for the Preakness?

I don't see it on the DRF. They drew the Derby about noon on the draw day, which was a change from the normal 5pm drawing. Wonder if Pimlico will do the same?

5pm according to "preakness.com"

Preakness Draw
Starting post positions for the 134th Preakness? Stakes will be drawn Wednesday afternoon, May 13, 2009. Pimlico racing officials will use a pill pull, which employs a small numbered ball in a blind draw, to decide post positions for the middle jewel of racing's Triple Crown.
The Preakness post position draw is scheduled for 5 p.m. in adjacent area adjacent to the Pimlico stakes barn. Connections will be available for media interviews immediately following the draw
The Preakness is limited to 14 starters. Fourteen of the last 17 years have produced double-digit starters.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Re: What time today do they Draw PP for the Preakness?

Tks.
I thought that Pimlico might not do it at noon since they don't race today, like Churchill did on draw day. Can we get a bet down on winner comes from pp# 1-5, before the draw? LOL. Anyway, will watch it on ESPN.