Whatever happend to GOT BOOKIE?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I thought they were 2 entirely seperate books. At least I seem to remember two different logos......maybe under the same ownership.

What a name hey-----GOTBOOKIE?

Halifax

EOG Senior Member
The General said:

General's right ... GotBookie.com was just a different URL for Beverly Hills Bookie ... they had a few different addresses. I think the VO Group got rid of some of the different addresses after they took them over.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
So, GOTBOOKIE will no longer be able to GETPLAYER.

Well--at least some things never change....like one of my old favorites: The Ground can't cause a fumble.

He joined some kind of religious cult.

Had to shave his private parts and run through LaGuardia airport in a loincloth singing "I'm a little teapot" a few hundred times...

After he was arrested he refused to wear prison issue. Dude would not take off his loincloth. Well, the brothers were not too happy about that and one day in the shower... At this point the story becomes unclear, but it appears that when they saw a shaved white boy it seems to have set them off...

I think BeantownJim knows that part best.

Anyway, after the riot his body was never found.

Though some say that if you stand in that shower room and listen real closely, in between the grunts, you can hear a faint soprano singing ".... I'm a little teapot short and stout..."

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Joe said:
He joined some kind of religious cult.

Had to shave his private parts and run through LaGuardia airport in a loincloth singing "I'm a little teapot" a few hundred times...

After he was arrested he refused to wear prison issue. Dude would not take off his loincloth. Well, the brothers were not too happy about that and one day in the shower... At this point the story becomes unclear, but it appears that when they saw a shaved white boy it seems to have set them off...

I think BeantownJim knows that part best.

Anyway, after the riot his body was never found.

Though some say that if you stand in that shower room and listen real closely, in between the grunts, you can hear a faint soprano singing ".... I'm a little teapot short and stout..."

Ahhh........Say it ain't so Joe.
When asked if his team could come back and win after being down 3 games to zip......one of the most brilliant ideas of all time was first expressed in the saying.... "We're gonna take em one game at a time".

But personally--I have to go with my man Yogi who has stated before a worldwide audience...."they give you cash, which is just as good as money":+signs8-1