Whatever happened to Yummy?

Re: Whatever happened to Yummy?

She made too much money too be on the roster still. Once she was off payroll she said bye bye to eog.

Shaven and Fk, i had the same response. But people laughed at me and said she was a good poster. I asked what she did special and no 1 answered lol.

Being nice to people isn't tough to do. If shrink paid her just since she was a lady, he should have picked sports girl since she actual knows sports if we ain't talking steelers football

Shaven and Fk, i had the same response. But people laughed at me and said she was a good poster. I asked what she did special and no 1 answered lol.

Being nice to people isn't tough to do. If shrink paid her just since she was a lady, he should have picked sports girl since she actual knows sports if we ain't talking steelers football
Smart thing to do is pay a few a ladys who would post and hookup with the posters! EOG would have lotsa new signups!12io4j2w90

Smart thing to do is pay a few a ladys who would post and hookup with the posters! EOG would have lotsa new signups!12io4j2w90
They tried that with Swede so we went on a date and she lit up a cigarette in my house. My mother told her that i didn't like people to smoke in my house and she told my mom that she didn't give a fuck and fuck her and fuck my father. My mother was stunned.

They tried that with Swede so we went on a date and she lit up a cigarette in my house. My mother told her that i didn't like people to smoke in my house and she told my mom that she didn't give a fuck and fuck her and fuck my father. My mother was stunned.
Id figure as much from her, you know her being a Red Sox fan and all.

Id figure as much from her, you know her being a Red Sox fan and all.
I dont like talking about that story because it hurts a little but it didn't hurt me as much as it did my father who she also kicked in the nuts before she left. I thought she hurt her foot cause a little of it hit his wheel chair.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

sweded doesn't fool around

Isn't Roadawg married to Yummy? Why don't someone ask him? For guys that don't know this unless they punked me, remember this is a fellow posters wife.

Isn't Roadawg married to Yummy? Why don't someone ask him? For guys that don't know this unless they punked me, remember this is a fellow posters wife.
I think he said something like...."She would hafta tell us why she stopped posting"

Hmmmmm, I havent seen Roadawg either :+clueless

My wife decided to stop posting on here for her own reasons. I know them, as do a few other select people, but I will not reveal them. My wife is busy with her job, her college work, and one other thing that I will reveal sometime in the near future. I thank you for all the well wishes, as does my wife.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

My wife decided to stop posting on here for her own reasons. I know them, as do a few other select people, but I will not reveal them. My wife is busy with her job, her college work, and one other thing that I will reveal sometime in the near future. I thank you for all the well wishes, as does my wife.
Left EOG to post once in awhile at OGD Dawg?

Certainly not to my knowledge. As I stated, she's got a lot going on right now with her job, MacroEconomics, and a few other things. Posting on a forum is far down on the list.
i don't know i have to hand it to Road dog to even respond to this. He gives a reason but now guys are not happy with it. Maybe i just lead to private of a life and need to be in others business a little bit more. :hangt

i don't know i have to hand it to Road dog to even respond to this. He gives a reason but now guys are not happy with it. Maybe i just lead to private of a life and need to be in others business a little bit more. :hangt
If it's about my wife, I feel that I am compelled to at least offer some sort of response.

She did enjoy her time on here and I'm thankful that I found her. I will state, unequivocally, that the "speculation" offered in this thread as to why she stopped is 100% incorrect.