Whatever happened to Yummy?

Re: Whatever happened to Yummy?

She made too much money too be on the roster still. Once she was off payroll she said bye bye to eog.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

wow, yummy was a shill?

and here i was thinking she was posting out of the goodness of her heart.

Shaven and Fk, i had the same response. But people laughed at me and said she was a good poster. I asked what she did special and no 1 answered lol.

Being nice to people isn't tough to do. If shrink paid her just since she was a lady, he should have picked sports girl since she actual knows sports if we ain't talking steelers football

mofome

Banned

Yummys strength, as I know it, was tech stuff.

She was always nice when I spoke with her.

Shaven and Fk, i had the same response. But people laughed at me and said she was a good poster. I asked what she did special and no 1 answered lol.

Being nice to people isn't tough to do. If shrink paid her just since she was a lady, he should have picked sports girl since she actual knows sports if we ain't talking steelers football

Smart thing to do is pay a few a ladys who would post and hookup with the posters! EOG would have lotsa new signups!12io4j2w90

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Smart thing to do is pay a few a ladys who would post and hookup with the posters! EOG would have lotsa new signups!12io4j2w90
They tried that with Swede so we went on a date and she lit up a cigarette in my house. My mother told her that i didn't like people to smoke in my house and she told my mom that she didn't give a fuck and fuck her and fuck my father. My mother was stunned.

They tried that with Swede so we went on a date and she lit up a cigarette in my house. My mother told her that i didn't like people to smoke in my house and she told my mom that she didn't give a fuck and fuck her and fuck my father. My mother was stunned.

Id figure as much from her, you know her being a Red Sox fan and all.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Id figure as much from her, you know her being a Red Sox fan and all.

I dont like talking about that story because it hurts a little but it didn't hurt me as much as it did my father who she also kicked in the nuts before she left. I thought she hurt her foot cause a little of it hit his wheel chair.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

sweded doesn't fool around

Apple

Banned

Hope Yummy is alright she used to text me more.. Haven't heard from her lately

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Isn't Roadawg married to Yummy? Why don't someone ask him? For guys that don't know this unless they punked me, remember this is a fellow posters wife.

Isn't Roadawg married to Yummy? Why don't someone ask him? For guys that don't know this unless they punked me, remember this is a fellow posters wife.

I think he said something like...."She would hafta tell us why she stopped posting"

Hmmmmm, I havent seen Roadawg either :+clueless

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

We miss yummy and her beau. Cmon guys, we know you lurk here, why not start posting again.

My wife decided to stop posting on here for her own reasons. I know them, as do a few other select people, but I will not reveal them. My wife is busy with her job, her college work, and one other thing that I will reveal sometime in the near future. I thank you for all the well wishes, as does my wife.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

My wife decided to stop posting on here for her own reasons. I know them, as do a few other select people, but I will not reveal them. My wife is busy with her job, her college work, and one other thing that I will reveal sometime in the near future. I thank you for all the well wishes, as does my wife.

Left EOG to post once in awhile at OGD Dawg?

Left EOG to post once in awhile at OGD Dawg?

Certainly not to my knowledge. As I stated, she's got a lot going on right now with her job, MacroEconomics, and a few other things. Posting on a forum is far down on the list.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Certainly not to my knowledge. As I stated, she's got a lot going on right now with her job, MacroEconomics, and a few other things. Posting on a forum is far down on the list.

i don't know i have to hand it to Road dog to even respond to this. He gives a reason but now guys are not happy with it. Maybe i just lead to private of a life and need to be in others business a little bit more. :hangt

i don't know i have to hand it to Road dog to even respond to this. He gives a reason but now guys are not happy with it. Maybe i just lead to private of a life and need to be in others business a little bit more. :hangt

If it's about my wife, I feel that I am compelled to at least offer some sort of response.

She did enjoy her time on here and I'm thankful that I found her. I will state, unequivocally, that the "speculation" offered in this thread as to why she stopped is 100% incorrect.