What's Bookmaker.eu up to?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I have plenty more complaints with DSI. Slow loading, mobile app takes light years to select and delete, and poor customer service never available an hour before gametimes on phone. Stupid. If you can't handle the volume, hire more help.

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
And one other item, cabino was pulling our leg when he said they were experiencing a denial of service, that is how bad the program actually is, not some dark source messing with them.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
And one other item, cabino was pulling our leg when he said they were experiencing a denial of service, that is how bad the program actually is, not some dark source messing with them.
Why would I lie? We 100% were getting hacked Super Bowl Sunday. Since then we have just been dealing with out own issues. You should prolly stick to the shit you know (whatever that may be) as apposed to calling someone out just trying to help the forum.

cheapseats

EOG Master
First off, I did not go so far as to say you lied. Secondly, yes you were being helpful to the forum, and most notably, the software program at Bookmaker is the shit I know - as do many others across sports forum land. Cheers dude, hope your day goes better.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Its frustrating. NCAA basketball constantly freezes. Only on my cell phone. So there's a good chance mobile devices aren't optimum.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Yea, just what does this supposedly A Book plan to do come March. Going to look around for another out, it's ridiculous ar this point.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Been trying to bet Texas Tech -3 since last night. I touch Texas Tech and I get zero reponse. I assume I will get shut out again.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Made the mistake of trying to bet a game about 5 minutes before the early CBB starts.

Took me ten minutes to get it in.

Nice that they know they have these issues and do NOTHING to fix it.

MrTop

EOG Master
Made the mistake of trying to bet a game about 5 minutes before the early CBB starts.

Took me ten minutes to get it in.

Nice that they know they have these issues and do NOTHING to fix it.

maybe your connection , are you still on dial-up ? :) I get in all the time. I am just not allowed to bet there. New Jersey not allowed to play there :mad:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Wrong, mess today, hit drop down menu and it takes me to refer a friend. Lol.
I feel your pain Cheap. We are making tons of changes that will theoretically make the whole user experience better in the near future however we are running into tons of road blocks along the way. Techs are aware and working on it but I don't want to make an promises besides the fact that its being worked on.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I feel your pain Cheap. We are making tons of changes that will theoretically make the whole user experience better in the near future however we are running into tons of road blocks along the way. Techs are aware and working on it but I don't want to make an promises besides the fact that its being worked on.

You working too hard Ray....should take it easy like Loman does....