Whats everyone have for family pets?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Whats everyone have for family pets?

I presently have a ground hog and if it goes anywhere near my tomato plants it will be going for a ride.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

chihuahua and he just turned eight years old on the 12th.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

that white cat pictured with me has equal attachment and loyalty qualities as any dog
he sleeps next to me and/or half laid across me
watches the door
one girlfriend commented
"he guards you"

he hears me pull into the driveway and is there at the door
I can see him making noise of cheerfulness because I'm home

I'm not into the dog vs cat arguement
I have my two cats as sort of stray abandonment cases

I'll have a dog one day too

what I will add is on the high volume bodybuilding site I frequent
threads such as this appear form time to time
more fitness guys have cats

the feline family tree is far more graceful then dog
your 125LB rott or whatever would be torn apart by a leopard

you match any dog LB for LB against a cat
cat wins
bet on it

:cheers

One cat, kitty is her name, and as sparticus says my cat does not leave my side. Additionally, she is always at the door to great me when I arrive home and begs for things just as much as a dog would.

I have three large dogs - all rescues - and a 135-gallon Saltwater fish tank cuz I frequently miss the ocean.

4 tarantula's ...they really are friendly 2 are walking across my PC and hands now as I type.... they look scary all hairy and big eyes but they are great pets very loyal, there fangs are not that big ..I can see them but they never would bite me

Oh my god. This post made me start scratching my hands while I curled my feet up onto my computer chair. I. Hate. Spiders.

my white male is "maximus"
but I also call him "the white man"
or he's a "dirty white kitty"

That's so funny! First of, your cat is beautiful!

But it's funny because my male is Frankie...or Francis when he's bad...or sometimes just Fat Grey Cat....or simply Boy Cat.

Technically, I have no pets right now.

My perfect, favorite, most loving and wonderful main man, Max, passed away on March 25th.

My two cats are staying at my Dad's until my BF and I buy a house. The BF is allergic. He's willing to live with them, but not in the tiny apartment we are sharing right now.

The boy is Frankie...because his eyes were blue as a kitty. He's a sorry excuse for a cat. He greets guests at the door like a dog. He talks to me constantly. He's clumsy. He can't hunt to save his life. And the few times he's gotten loose, he always comes back when he has to pee. He hasn't quite figured out that he can pee wherever he wants outside.

The girl is Sexy. She's a bitch. She hates me. Fuck her. Once a month she decides she wants me to pet her and won't take no for an answer. The rest of the time, she just hisses at me and starts fights with her brother.

What's with all the spiders? I could never even think about dating a guy with a pet spider. I am terrified. Seriously, my ex-roomate wanted to get one. I told her there was no way in hell I'd allow one of those things in my house. If it ever got loose...I'd have to move. Burn the fucking place to the ground and move.

On a serious note, Scarlett and I used to have 3 Lhaso Apsos that all died within 2 years of one another not too long ago...

She didn't want any more dogs due to the pain of losing them...

I snuck her (us) one Maltese 2 Christmas's ago, knowing full well she wouldn't make me bring it back, though I offered, lol.

A few months later, we both thought it would be a great idea to have a sister added to make our first one and us even happier...

So I am blessed with 3 females: Jackie, Precious and Sugar Pie...:cheers

Wow....you married a girl named Sugar Pie? What the hell is wrong with her parents?

Oh, and I feel her pain. Everyone keeps telling me to get another dog...I just can't make myself do it.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

O.K. here is the run down of animals at Casa de Wizard. I have 24 cats that we call ours. Before you label me as some freaky cat boy, keep in mind that they all are indoor/ outdoor pets and they have 5 acres of uninterupted forest to roam in as well as another 20 acres of farm land before seeing any neighbors or roads. I rescued greyhound couch potato, a 100 gallon fish tank with a shitload of fish that I don't pay attention to unless I'm really stoned. Another outside pond with larger fish and frogs. The old lady is driving me nuts with the animals, and now she would like to get a horse and a donkey as a friend for the horse. Horses scare me so I'm not sure that I would like one. Plus I'm also not sure I like the little lady riding anything but me.

Wow....you married a girl named Sugar Pie? What the hell is wrong with her parents?

Oh, and I feel her pain. Everyone keeps telling me to get another dog...I just can't make myself do it.

I would recommend a different type of pet for you...:+textinb3

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I know what you mean. Sorry for your loss... I lost my friend this last Nov. He "Lucky" was a Cocker Spaniel and 11. I have a black Lab Ted He is 12, and a puppy " Louie "7months Healer/Border Collie mix. And 4 cats Oppie,Monifa,Amos, And Sammy . I hear you on the spider thing. I do not like spiders ether, but I hear they make good pets for some. I also have a 55 gallon fish tank with nothing in it at the moment. I do not know what I want to put in it. I had two Koi in it, and they just got to big, so gave them away.

I would recommend a different type of pet for you...:+textinb3

I'll get another dog someday. But shit..my baby has only been gone a few months. Actually...exactly 3 months today. I had him since I was 12. A new dog isn't going to make this pain go away...if anything, it'll make it worse.

Kittens are the best! If my BF wasn't allergic and they stayed kittens forever, I would have 100 of them!! Same goes for puppies. I miss that puppy skunk breath!

Huskey/Golden

91023i2ndw;l

I love the look on Cal's face too...like: "Why the hell do I have to share my porch with these two?!"

I love Turkish. Let his owners know that if they ever need a dog sitter I will spoil him rotten...same goes for your furry ones. Though, it would have to wait until I have a house...but if you want to steal Turkish for me, I'll find a way. You can just drop him off on State Street. I'll meet you behind Bristol House of Pizza. :thumbsup

That's so funny! First of, your cat is beautiful!

But it's funny because my male is Frankie...or Francis when he's bad...or sometimes just Fat Grey Cat....or simply Boy Cat.
"dirty white kitty" as a play on that old foreigner song
I'm a dirty white boy