What's the price on "The Green Machine" winning the American League?

railbird

EOG Master
NYY fraudulent.

I like the white power of Oakland in an October setting.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTop

EOG Master
Oakland is +2000

could make the playoffs but can they get past the yanks, astros , twins, Indians , TB ?

kane

EOG master
it worked out for 2002 angels, who were 90pct White, Royals, Twins Giants, among others. Yanks and indians underacheived

Those teams aren't the A's, the A's don't win in the postseason, despite all those white guys they have

MrTop

EOG Master
Mondays scores

A's - white guys 1
astros 11

the underachieving Indians now in front for a WC and are 3 games out of first. Indians 4th in pitching last 30 days. The giants 3rd. wow

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Indians priced 25-1 at MGM to win it all. Saw it last night walking around while the group I was with was outside doing the tourist thang. Kinda grabbed my attention. A’s I believe were 30-1.

Houston owns the A’s imo. In their heads. Interested to see what the A’s so tonight, how they bounce back.

kane

EOG master
The Tribe might be worth a look at that price, especially knowing they get Kluber back. Oakland always fields a competitive team during the regular season, but they're not built to win in the postseason, despite all their white players

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Okay... why are the Yankees fradulent? I can’t wait to hear this.

Bullpen is ridiculous
Lineup is ridiculous... and the big thing compared to last year is they don’t rely on HRs— they can score playing small ball.
Starting pitching is there only real weakness- and they will pick someone up next week I’m sure.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Mondays scores

A's - white guys 1
astros 11

the underachieving Indians now in front for a WC and are 3 games out of first. Indians 4th in pitching last 30 days. The giants 3rd. wow

I read somewhere that then Indians have there best record through 100 games in almost 20 years. Was shocking given how much they seemingly have struggled and how solid the team has been the last few years

kane

EOG master
NYY fraudulent.

I like the white power of Oakland in an October setting.

Hey RailNazi, what happened to Oakland and all their white players last night? They got beat by Tampa's Hispanic players, you eat shit again

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Railbird is legit the best fade here. There is no way he bets anymore. If we can get all his plays in one spot would be beneficial.

kane

EOG master
You guys ever notice how quiet he is when one of his teams eats shit? First Soto made him eat shit, then last night it was Diaz and Garcia that fed him a giant shit burger