What's with Kleenex?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I went to a local Food Lion today and of course again they had no paper products...neither toiler or paper towels or kleenex type tissues.. The store manage told me that FoodLion had been notified, ther would be NO MORE kleenex until further notice. They are expecting a truck with other paper tissues tomorrow at 4pm Eastern... Is this a local thing with Kleenex?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Like yourself, i buy the store brand..... Just guessing that Kleenex is now price gouging. I'll stay away for sure

waco

EOG Dedicated
I just bought the BIDET on Amazon. No toilet paper needed. I got warm water shooting up my pooper and I love it

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Kleenex is overpriced. I get the stop and shop store brand which is pretty good.
So overpriced. It went from $6.99 for 4 to $8.99 for 4 here when the shit started to hit the fan. Total gouging and the stores know it. I don't get it. A psychologist said buying this stuff gives people some sense of control in their lives. Was sold out again today with Lysol. The Fear and The Goofiness is as bad as The Pandemic. You can't eat Kleenex.

Never mind. I forget where and when we live. My bad. Braves fans.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Toilet paper and paper towels take up a lot of space in delivery trucks.

It's an unattractive product for stores to keep in stock in non-pandemic times.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Just the other day I saw a report saying sewer systems were getting backed up due to people flushing paper towels and disinfectant wipes down the toilet

Last year during my SIX Chemo visits (and I cannot even begin to express how fortunate I was to have Cancer LAST year because the thought of having to check into Hog for 6 visits NOW would be scary!) the one thing I vividly recalled seeing above the toilet was a sign "No Wipes in the Pipes" and a picture showing how the toilet had something just out of view when something gets flushed to keep wipes from being properly flushed. So no shock this is happening

MrTop

EOG Master
Just the other day I saw a report saying sewer systems were getting backed up due to people flushing paper towels and disinfectant wipes down the toilet

very true... where it happens to get caught is at the treatment plant.. the waste and toilet paper dissolves but not the paper towels .. they have to manually remove them...

I keep a box of Kleenex at my office desk and using more than ever. Whenever I need to touch my face I use the tissue instead of my hand.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Kleenex is the only facial tissue that I could find on the shelves. But believe or not there were 3 different brands of toilet paper on the shelves... Go figure. I guess everyone has plenty.