Integrity

EOG Master
Re: What's your top NFL play? (Week 14)

haha we both had the same idea for threads...delete my other thread please

oakland looking nice to me but im not sure yet

I8Ahorse

EOG Addicted

There's only one way to go in the Bears/Broncos game. Any person betting the over should be put in a straight jacket.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Folks love those Eagles this week. I thought it was just Mammon being a homer.

Folks love those Eagles this week. I thought it was just Mammon being a homer.
Didn't know he was on them, but good to know. Mammon knows the Eagles like I know the Dolphins. Miami has always had trouble with mobile QB's. Philly is a solid road team and there will probably be as many Philly fans as Miami fans in the stands. Should be a lot of points, too.

I gave you 8 of them when you were begging for something to stuff Mammon with.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Obviously I'm on Den at -3 as well as the under. But there isn't a lot I really like so I took a gamble on some.

I was able to get Minny at +12 so I had to take it, and if Ponder plays I like it. Det has some injuries and are falling apart. This isn't a team that has strong leadership that can rally together in hard times. I would LOVE a straight up win here.

I got the Raiders at 12.5 they are a good team and that's a lot of points. GB seems to take the foot off the gas when they are ahead. Being a Tebow fan I don't want them to win just cover please.

Houston +3 as well

Who's moving this chit around?

You guys are acting like the SBR Nazis

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Colts over the way colts responded in that 4th quarter i believe they at least have something to be proud of is having some offense i believe they will score points today baltimore should get some turnovers

20-27 baltimore

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Obviously I'm on Den at -3 as well as the under. But there isn't a lot I really like so I took a gamble on some.

I was able to get Minny at +12 so I had to take it, and if Ponder plays I like it. Det has some injuries and are falling apart. This isn't a team that has strong leadership that can rally together in hard times. I would LOVE a straight up win here.

I got the Raiders at 12.5 they are a good team and that's a lot of points. GB seems to take the foot off the gas when they are ahead. Being a Tebow fan I don't want them to win just cover please.

Houston +3 as well

Damn Raidiers kept me from going perfect again.