When exactly did the USA become a foreign country?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
the dems will have a field day with trumps promises - GM laid off workers, coal companies did not do well , and drug prices never went lower. private business does what they want.

the wall is a +10000 to be built in mountains , +200 on straight easy spots. Trump fooled voters that mexico would build it. LOL

trump does have a good economy which is a plus for him.. When cars go driverless with uber / lyft those people will need jobs . Trucks years later . Probably will do it in stages.

China keeps buying in Africa and south america. This is a geopolitical problem down the road. The USA has more problems outside of the country than inside. Just listen to the think tanks and generals/admirals

Oh no he does not! You keep thinking that but a very bad Recession is coming and coming sooner than you think and it will be 100% because of our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman and his worse-than-awful Tariffs and #GOPTaxBillScam. WHEN things go to HELL and he does what he does best - blame others - hopefully people see thru it and place the 100% blame on him since #GOPtaxBillScam passed entirely because of the GOP and Tariffs were 100% his idea.

kane

EOG master
The good economy was handed off to him by the guy who saved the fucking country from a terrible recession, naturally the orange pig puppet takes all the credit, and when we go into another recession you just know he'll blame Obama, he'll blame everyone and everything except himself

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The good economy was handed off to him by the guy who saved the fucking country from a terrible recession, naturally the orange pig puppet takes all the credit, and when we go into another recession you just know he'll blame Obama, he'll blame everyone and everything except himself

That is all he does. And as for the Shutdown we know who to blame since in 2013 he called into Fox and Friends and said it was all Obama's fault so since he said it was the POTUS fault 5 years ago that means it is the POTUS fault NOW. And a few weeks ago he told Schumer if there was a Shutdown it was all on him - meaning Der Fuhrer. Now that it came about he is doing what he does best - blame someone else for a failure that is 100% his fault. And his Brainless MAGAts slurp it up like they have everything else.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
There is an easy way to solve the wall controversy. Trump wanted 5 Billlion. Dems wanted 1 Bil. Have Chuck Schumer and deal maker Maxine Waters have a meeting. Split it roughly below half and offer Trump 2.9 billion dollars to get a deal and pretend there is some sanity left in government

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
There is an easy way to solve the wall controversy. Trump wanted 5 Billlion. Dems wanted 1 Bil. Have Chuck Schumer and deal maker Maxine Waters have a meeting. Split it roughly below half and offer Trump 2.9 billion dollars to get a deal and pretend there is some sanity left in government

OK then - what will Der Fuhrer give in exchange? If one side is giving another side also has to give something back in return.

THE SIMPLE FACTS (something NO MAGAt OR Der Fuhrer can comprehend because FACTS are something neither of them like because FACTS show how awful this Jackass is) are AMERICA DOES NOT WANT/NEED A WALL! I know 62M might but last I looked that is not over 50%. A wall will NOT solve all problems. It won't solve any, actually. And what will $5B accomplish? Whatever this fucking jackass says a wall will cost will only be a fraction of the real costs. If he says a wall will cost $20B rest assured the real price is several times that. If he wants a wall he has Billions - let him donate some Billions to get it started. With all that is going on today a Wall is the LAST thing we should be spending money on. A wall will not stop or slow down illegal immigrants one single bit.

boston massacre

EOG Master
That is all he does. And as for the Shutdown we know who to blame since in 2013 he called into Fox and Friends and said it was all Obama's fault so since he said it was the POTUS fault 5 years ago that means it is the POTUS fault NOW. And a few weeks ago he told Schumer if there was a Shutdown it was all on him - meaning Der Fuhrer. Now that it came about he is doing what he does best - blame someone else for a failure that is 100% his fault. And his Brainless MAGAts slurp it up like they have everything else.

Winky, you have to remember, Trumptards believe everything their orange pig hero says, so of course they think 5 million illegals voted, facts be damned

We know a no good scumbag rat ILLEGAL killed that cop in California.

A Sanctuary State.

Money well spent. Protecting that Democratic ILLEGAL SCUMRAT.

boston massacre

EOG Master
OK then - what will Der Fuhrer give in exchange? If one side is giving another side also has to give something back in return.

THE SIMPLE FACTS (something NO MAGAt OR Der Fuhrer can comprehend because FACTS are something neither of them like because FACTS show how awful this Jackass is) are AMERICA DOES NOT WANT/NEED A WALL! I know 62M might but last I looked that is not over 50%. A wall will NOT solve all problems. It won't solve any, actually. And what will $5B accomplish? Whatever this fucking jackass says a wall will cost will only be a fraction of the real costs. If he says a wall will cost $20B rest assured the real price is several times that. If he wants a wall he has Billions - let him donate some Billions to get it started. With all that is going on today a Wall is the LAST thing we should be spending money on. A wall will not stop or slow down illegal immigrants one single bit.

WE SHOULD BE SHIPPING MORE CASH TO IRAN.

BILLIONS MORE !

LIKE YOUR MUSLIM BOY BARRY DID.

REAL FVCKING SMART MOVE BY THE LIBERAL FRUITCAKE GLOBALIST.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Trump Delusional Syndrome is a disease. It also apparently causes memory loss.

Obama saved nothing. For eight years Obama resided over the worst economic recovery in modern times.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Obama saved nothing. For eight years Obama resided over the worst economic recovery in modern times.

Obama stood for ILLEGALS, FREELOADERS, GLOBALISM.

This LIBERALISM needs to Rooted Out, Expunged, Removed from this Great Country.

A Funding Bill needs to be passed that will find a Cure.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

(t)RUMP Delirium Syndrome is even worse. It is an incurable disease that has afflicted 62M MAGAts into thinking all Der Fuhrer does is great,. See #GOPTaxBillScam for all of the proof one needs for this. This SCAM 100% perpetrated by Republicans WILL cause a Recession by 2022 and a very bad one at that since all safeguards put in place have either been eliminated or weakened by our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman.

boston massacre

EOG Master
(t)RUMP Delirium Syndrome is even worse. It is an incurable disease that has afflicted 62M MAGAts into thinking all Der Fuhrer does is great,. See #GOPTaxBillScam for all of the proof one needs for this. This SCAM 100% perpetrated by Republicans WILL cause a Recession by 2022 and a very bad one at that since all safeguards put in place have either been eliminated or weakened by our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman.

Ya Right. You got Future all mapped out. In LIBERAL FRUITCAKE FANTASY LAND.

The LIBERALISM DISEASE MURDERS MANY AMERICAN CITIZEN LIVES.

THE BOTOX FEMALE SCARECROW HOUSE LEADER COULD USE A TOTAL COMPLETE FACE TRANSPLANT.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ya Right. You got Future all mapped out. In LIBERAL FRUITCAKE FANTASY LAND.

The LIBERALISM DISEASE MURDERS MANY AMERICAN CITIZEN LIVES.

THE BOTOX FEMALE SCARECROW HOUSE LEADER COULD USE A TOTAL COMPLETE FACE TRANSPLANT.

Thanks for proving my point every time you post a reply

boston massacre

EOG Master
Thanks for proving my point every time you post a reply

Thanks Very Much for Displaying how Stupid you are.

You think you know the Political Future.

E.O.G Posters are very knowledgeable in knowing that Sports Betting Touts are nothing but Con Artist Snake oil Salesmen.

Now we have a new type of Con Artist Snake oil Salesman. YOU----The Political Tout.

Or just have Mexico pay for the wall as was promised hundreds of times before the election. Trump boasts all the time how he's the best deal maker there is so let's see it.

MrTop

EOG Master
the promise that mexico will pay for it was to fool the swing voters. It did fool many people like when he said the pharmacy prices were coming down too … people would have be very foolish to believe that.

One thing for sure Trump's foreign policy dwarfs Obama's who had none.

china's military is a much bigger threat than mexico who has zero

mr merlin

EOG Master
Or just have Mexico pay for the wall as was promised hundreds of times before the election. Trump boasts all the time how he's the best deal maker there is so let's see it.
i agree, have mexico pay for it. nothing would be sweeter than charging mexicans maybe $10-20 for crossing the border, perhaps taking maybe 5% of all remittances sent home.

How do you think that would go over with the left? Something tells me the left doesn't really want mexico to pay for it. :ROFLMAO:

MrTop

EOG Master
i agree, have mexico pay for it. nothing would be sweeter than charging mexicans maybe $10-20 for crossing the border, perhaps taking maybe 5% of all remittances sent home.

How do you think that would go over with the left? Something tells me the left doesn't really want mexico to pay for it. :ROFLMAO:

never happen for either side. Probably would get sued in court.

Which is why trump needs to declare martial law and shut down congress and the courts.

Advocating to end democracy-you’re a funny guy

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Said this before - will say it again.

If I am Mexico I tell Der Fuhrer we will pay for 100% of the wall after it is completed. Once completed I look it over and say we are not happy with the way it was done and will only pay 5% of the costs. Nothing (t)RUMPty Dumpty of his MAGAts can get upset about since our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman did this all of the time in the past so why not give him a taste of his own medicine.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Said this before - will say it again.

If I am Mexico I tell Der Fuhrer we will pay for 100% of the wall after it is completed. Once completed I look it over and say we are not happy with the way it was done and will only pay 5% of the costs. Nothing (t)RUMPty Dumpty of his MAGAts can get upset about since our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman did this all of the time in the past so why not give him a taste of his own medicine.

If your Mexico, you tell the Great President of the United States, Donald Trump, to please do not build a Wall, and to let the free flow of ILLEGALS, FREELOADERS, DRUGDEALERS, COP KILLERS, to continue crossing ILLEGALLY INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
And to Thank the Democrats for their LIBERAL FRUITCAKE ANTI-AMERICAN POLICIES, that Benefit ILLEGALS instead of the CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND to Continue to keep sending American Cash to other Countries instead of taking care of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

These LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE POLICIES Benefit mine and other Foreign Countries very much President Trump.

Thank You very much to you and the LIBERAL FRUITCAKES for acting like a FOOL.