When Will Kutcher and Kimbro Sign??

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
What are Kimbrel's demands now? No one is giving him 5 and 100. He was shaky in many spots last year, but he would definitely help someone. Sox could use him back.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Plus- if teams sign him before June 1st, they have to give the Sox a 4th round compensation pick.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What are Kimbrel's demands now? No one is giving him 5 and 100. He was shaky in many spots last year, but he would definitely help someone. Sox could use him back.

I heard a 1 year, $12 mil deal. Then he’ll go back to FA and sign the longer deal. No compensation lost then.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BOTH will sign with a Contender

Dallass might sign with the Evil Empire

Kimbrel: It depends what he wants. I think he will take a deal for the rest of the year and try and get a multi-year deal after the season. IF he signs with the Dodgers we can end the season now and just ship the WS Title to LA. But I can't see him doing it because he won't get to pitch the 9th. Or at least only every so often as opposed to every time. But Kimbrel and Kenley to close the game would be tough to beat.

I'll take a shot and say he signs with the: Brewskies

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Steroid abuser Roger Clemens pulled the no spring training and sign me later stunt a couple of times. Amazing these two more than decent pitchers are still unsigned.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Steroid abuser Roger Clemens pulled the no spring training and sign me later stunt a couple of times. Amazing these two more than decent pitchers are still unsigned.

100% because of the QO attached to them. I 100% promise you if they did not have a QO attached to them they would have been signed 2-3 months ago

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Interesting point WinkyDuck - still a head scratcher to me that they aren't playing. Obviously they have FAT bank accounts and its High stakes poker but its a lot of wasted dough .

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Interesting point WinkyDuck - still a head scratcher to me that they aren't playing. Obviously they have FAT bank accounts and its High stakes poker but its a lot of wasted dough .

Agree - since someone like Grandal got signed and he had a QO on him and he only signed a 1-year deal

Borass never gives discounts but at some point in time the player has to realize HE is the boss - not Borass. Jered Weaver ignored Borass and took a "hometown discount" to stay with the Angels. He signed 5/$85M so it's not like he signed for something that will put him on Welfare but he coulda easily gotten $100M+

I stand by what I said - both get signed no later than June 7 to 1-year deals so they can become a FA again after this season and w/o the QO attached to them

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
A players lifeline to earn all those zero's is not forever. Talented players in basketball and Football Gus Williams and Levian Bell each missed a full year due to unsuccessful negotiations. It's not like Kimbrall and Kuetchel weren't offered a pile of cash.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
IF he signs with the Dodgers we can end the season now and just ship the WS Title to LA.

LOL

It's the Dodgers man. The team that always chokes. Haven't won a title in over 30 years. They could sign Kutcher, Kimbro, Keuchel, and Kimbrel and that won't change.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A players lifeline to earn all those zero's is not forever. Talented players in basketball and Football Gus Williams and Levian Bell each missed a full year due to unsuccessful negotiations. It's not like Kimbrall and Kuetchel weren't offered a pile of cash.
Yup, who cares, them demanding far too much money isn't our problem.

MrTop

EOG Master
should of took what was offered. It might be less than the other player , so what. Still living large.