Where are Dodgers minds at tonight?

Are they going to be pre-occupied with wanting revenge on the Astros or are they going to focus on winning considering they couldn't take a series with the lowly Giants?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Was wondering the same. I think as professionals, it's going to be water under the bridge. What's done, is done, let the current team do the talking. Focus will be there on both sides. Dodger ace, imo, gets the nod.

E$

EOG Dedicated
They can’t afford to mess around with vendettas in a 60 game season, especially with the start they got off to.

Love the Dodgers tonight

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Just saw everything. I wonder if he would have done it if he didnt go down 3 and 0. Spur of the moment for fun which is pretty funny.

You can see the Astros players now couldn't give a shit, its like yeah throw at us all you want we got big fat contracts...and oh yeah we have these fucking rings you ain't got!

kane

EOG master
Wouldn’t have been funny if the ball hit him in the head....JK is a punk....(not our JK)

Considering the Dodgers feel the Astros stole the WS from them, I'm all for hitting them, in fact if I were the Dodgers I'd throw at them every game they play, even though they only meet three more times including tonight. What I wouldn't do is head hunt, gotta keep it below the shoulders, anything above in a no-no, keep throwing at them from the shoulders down and I have no problem with it

Considering the Dodgers feel the Astros stole the WS from them, I'm all for hitting them, in fact if I were the Dodgers I'd throw at them every game they play, even though they only meet three more times including tonight. What I wouldn't do is head hunt, gotta keep it below the shoulders, anything above in a no-no, keep throwing at them from the shoulders down and I have no problem with it

And if I were the Astros I'd do it right back. I'd give them one shot to get it out of their system but if they keep doing it I'd go right back at them.

kane

EOG master
And if I were the Astros I'd do it right back. I'd give them one shot to get it out of their system but if they keep doing it I'd go right back at them.

I don't know what the Dodgers mindset is, but if it were me, one shot wouldn't get it out of my system

Heim

EOG Master
Kelly gets 8 games. What team was he on during the Stro cheating debacle, oh the other team being investigated for cheating, Red Sox lol

kane

EOG master
Taking a shot with the Snakes tonight, gonna fade the Dodgers coming off their series with the Astros, hoping for a bit of a letdown, I also like the pitching matchup +145