Where did doc and his ducklings go?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Where did doc and his ducklings go?

Wow, even the people are fake! The planes were fake, the people on the planes were fake, the live videos were fake, it's incredible the depths of this conspiracy. Yup - someday us sheep will look at Dime and anti with silent admiration.... and thats why we think you're seriously unbalanced Mr Dime.

mr merlin

EOG Master

400' flight 77
Why do you keep rambling on about that - is it your smoking gun or something? By the way' i dont have a clue what your talking about with the 400 ft reference, but how can you latch on to a certain piece of info and say " this is true, and proof of a conspiracy" while you think everything else is false and a lie?

dime,no i do not think we should have gone to iraq as i have stated before.Afghan-yes I agree with.And the troops you seem to go out of your way to find the bad ones.You might find out we have some great troops if you would spend some time looking in to that.Don't really know anything about pandoras box-remembering hearing something about it when i was a kid,but i never seen that squeezebox on on mamas chest they sang about.lol:+textinb3

the 400 foot argument is the flight recorder has the plane at 400 feet when it approached the pentagon.....well...machines malfunction...electronics make mistakes...ever thought of that?

poor guy...so sad and alone

DimeDR

Banned

I have thousands of facts you shun and run from, you never watched pandora's black box ... why do you think I keep asking it, bc you have never once answered it like i have ALL YOU INSIPID, PUERILE queries...

you are the worst kind of poser, someone who never explores anything, someone who shields his intellect from expanding and inexorably believes he is right ... see the difference between you and all the nonsheep is we have been where you were at one time and realized stepfordville is life sucking, but you, born to a priori knowledge, an ersatz omnipotent demigod, doesn't need to read and research and ask questions, you are john donne's parody, falstaff and pagliacci, tragic clowns and buffoons = merlin's star stuff, your decaying DNA

DimeDR

Banned

good tiger, maybe you and nd racist can check into it, it is posted and a fascinating doc on the lies exposed by the neocons who planned 9/11 and murdered 3k so they could march into the middle east and kill over a million more innocent people for their amusing parlor games, but why let facts get in the way

dime,glad to know it is posted.but you need to be a little more specific because i have plenty more to do than searching for a POST.

texansfan

EOG Master

Here ya go Dime. Ask your doctor for some of these. You need serious help.

DimeDR

Banned

as usual nothing ... blondie, hoffa, you just sit back and never comment on these boobs never answering anything

i for one dime do not know what that comment meant.if you were insinuating you did noy get an answer from me-well there is a that post that proves all your so called proof lies.it has been posted.

as usual nothing ... blondie, hoffa, you just sit back and never comment on these boobs never answering anything
I have no interest in whether posters respond to you in what you determine to be an appropriate fashion. I have no intrest in the specific content discussed in the political forum either.

My concern is that you and the others have an opportunity to communicate in an open manner free of personal attacks.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'll get back to you with the answers soon Dime- I'm still researching the one about lunar dirt.

DimeDR

Banned

debate/communicate, hoffa, show me an instance these guys even attempt it?

there you go TF and merlin, once again nothing ever in way of intelligent answers/discussion/rejoinders