Where did doc and his ducklings go?

Re: Where did doc and his ducklings go?

just curious,everytime i looked in here all i saw was his name everywhere.

mr merlin

EOG Master

He must be really sweating, Wil kicked him out across the street for a couple days. Talk about cold turkey.

yeah i saw he was banned over there.....im sure he has MANY other forums where he can preach his garbage

...all he did was cut and paste so it isnt too hard to post in a couple forums at once

DimeDR

Banned

you pussies never answered any tough questions and ran from everything from 9/11 to the moon ... to me even lowering my intellect to speak to any of you righties made me realize i waste my time, im sure anti feels the same and many more like agent and thor ... go to pandoras black box or my moon questions and speak in your own words; you dickless racist hicks never once went toe to toe with me bc you have nothing

mr merlin

EOG Master

you pussies never answered any tough questions and ran from everything from 9/11 to the moon ... to me even lowering my intellect to speak to any of you righties made me realize i waste my time, im sure anti feels the same and many more like agent and thor ... go to pandoras black box or my moon questions and speak in your own words; you dickless racist hicks never once went toe to toe with me bc you have nothing
Toe to toe? Are you kidding? let me ask you this, if you say planes didn't hit the WTC, how do you explain the multiple video's of the second plane hitting? And please no pasted nonsense, in your own words.

DimeDR

Banned

have you ever looked at the videos, you moron, whats the red flash on both wtc 1 and 2, whats the pod, why does the left wing vanish, why does the wtc reseal upon impact, how can people stand in the holes and not burn up while NIST says the fuel melted the building into collapse ...

you are a mental pygmy, not worthy to debate anything, i have gone over this with you a hundred times and yet you have alzheimers ... you never ever speak in your own words nor address the simple facts that flight 77 flew 400' too high to strike the pentagon according to the own flight recorder info released by your lying murdering neocon gov ...

you are so far beneth my mind that i laugh every time i see your name ... the pussy man merlin, who gets hard when a 14 y-o iraqi girl gets raped and murdered by your heroic troops and her family get slain behind her ...

you truly sicken me, you are a gnat under my shoe who has no intellectual thirst for the truth ...

try watching the michael hezerkhani vid i have linked 5xs ...

grow up and get outside the box, quit being petrified of the truth, grow a set and look into things that scare you--be a man for once, merlin

mr merlin

EOG Master

have you ever looked at the videos, you moron, whats the red flash on both wtc 1 and 2, whats the pod, why does the left wing vanish, why does the wtc reseal upon impact, how can people stand in the holes and not burn up while NIST says the fuel melted the building into collapse ...

you are a mental pygmy, not worthy to debate anything, i have gone over this with you a hundred times and yet you have alzheimers ... you never ever speak in your own words nor address the simple facts that flight 77 flew 400' too high to strike the pentagon according to the own flight recorder info released by your lying murdering neocon gov ...

you are so far beneth my mind that i laugh every time i see your name ... the pussy man merlin, who gets hard when a 14 y-o iraqi girl gets raped and murdered by your heroic troops and her family get slain behind her ...

you truly sicken me, you are a gnat under my shoe who has no intellectual thirst for the truth ...

try watching the michael hezerkhani vid i have linked 5xs ...

grow up and get outside the box, quit being petrified of the truth, grow a set and look into things that scare you--be a man for once, merlin
Cmon man, I just asked a simple question. I know I'm a gnat under your shoe, but how did they fake the live videos?:pop:

DimeDR

Banned

how many vids have you watched, how much time have you put into this topic researching ... faking shit is easy, they did it on the moon 39 years ago and you dupes still fall for it ... do you know who hezerkhani is? i thought not .... now that i answered your question, tell me how 77 flew 400' over the pentagon ... cmon man i just asked a simple question?

ps how did the CFR have people already planted on TV on 9/11 saying it was OBL who BTW has never been wanted by the fbi for 9/11 ... and then the first guy cnn interviews off the street that day rambles on about how fiuel weakened the wtc and thats why it collapsed (are you cluing in yet, merlin) .... even you cant be this stupid, but if you havent looked into any of it then i guess you could be

mr merlin

EOG Master

I knew you couldnt come up with a reason.
By the way, I like the hologram theory and stand by my statement that the towers didnt fall, but are still there even today.

I told you already --- He would be banging Hillary to sooth her ills after she lost. He is busy right now.

DimeDR

Banned

i answered your question merlin and as usual you ran from mine, yeah V if it fits, wear it with pride, if not then disregard it ... you guys on the right are the biggest fraud/pussies i have ever seen, its just unreal listening to you ... hoffa you notice how your site is dying bc they cant engage :)

mr merlin

EOG Master

i answered your question merlin and as usual you ran from mine, yeah V if it fits, wear it with pride, if not then disregard it ... you guys on the right are the biggest fraud/pussies i have ever seen, its just unreal listening to you ... hoffa you notice how your site is dying bc they cant engage :)
You didnt answer anything, I merely asked you HOW they faked live video feeds from multiple sources? since as you know every network and dozens(if not hundreds) of cameras caught the second impact. Saying "oh, they faked it" is not an answer.:pop:

DimeDR

Banned

i am not a FX expert, but using CGI any HS kid could do anything with a tape, you supreme dolt ... the mass media/major stations were in cahoots (i.e. hezerkhani, you moron)--dont you see the newspapers never covered 9/11 (who perpetuated this heinous act in your eyes? 19 unticketed boxcutters that couldnt fly and got norad to stand down?), and let me ask you how many usa newspapers now have permanent correspondents in iraq (i know you have no clue like usual), now answer mine--ultimate pussy who never answers anything... your brain is a toxic misfiring mass of nonsense

can i ask you something, merlin, why are you so gutless you never answer anything in your own words and i do over and over just to prove you are a cockless wonder, does anyone see a pattern here?

Blondie

EOG Master

DimeDR,

Please refrain from personal attacks on this forum. A debate CAN occur without the names and attacks on posters.

Thank you,

Blondie

DimeDR

Banned

blondie, ban me, doesnt matter, you once said people are supposed to answer questions ... this place has turned into a joke of closed minded dolts... its all good, you have always been cool but sad to see the zemmis cant speak and can linger and always ask to have everything explained but NEVER EVER speak in their own words and you well know it...

DimeDR

Banned

and ps what about mentally ill people like merlin who actually enjoy seeing 14 y-o girls raped and murdered by his glorious killing military machine, curious to hear your take on that?

mr merlin

EOG Master

blondie, ban me, doesnt matter, you once said people are supposed to answer questions ... this place has turned into a joke of closed minded dolts... its all good, you have always been cool but sad to see the zemmis cant speak and can linger and always ask to have everything explained but NEVER EVER speak in their own words and you well know it...
Who's words do you think I'm speaking? Not many people see the world with the clarity that I do you know.
As far as the namecalling goes, I dont mind it one bit - actually I enjoy it. Nothing is more amusing than some fella that cant accept that there are people in this world that think differently than they do. So - Dime - you're really saying that everybody and every news orgainization on 911 was in on the "conspiracy", and helped to fake the videos?

texansfan

EOG Master

Hey Dime, show us your picture with you standing next to Bigfoot. How about the one where your're sitting on the back of the Loch Ness monster? One can't debate with a complete wacko Dime. You simply have no proof of anything you print here. You're a loonier version of Doc whose expertise is reading wacko websites and pasting the nonsense you read on here.

It's sad that you live your life living in a basement with a tinfoil hat on your head. You complain that "people never speak their own mind" when your quote is exactly what you're guilty of. Have you ever had an original thought?

You are quite simply loony.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I agree that dime is far more unbalanced than doc, although he's repetative, Doc is at least amusing from time to time. Dime on the other hand is usually demanding answers to ridiculous questions like "how high would dirt fly on the moon if a car drove by".

merlin,hell maybe we will come to find out that Iraq was a conspiracy and that never happened either.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Maybe doc/anti is keeping busy out here these days:

<CITE></CITE>
<CITE> </CITE>​
<CITE></CITE>
<!-- end photoProvider --><CITE id=photoTimestamp>Wed Jun 11, 8:01 PM ET</CITE>
<!-- end photo cont -->Prev 4 of 12 Next
Hailey, Idaho: Chilean herder Pedro Abarzua?s wife and two children still live in Chile, but for nine often lonely months of the year, Abarzua lives in a tiny hut on wheels in the mountains of Idaho, tending sheep for Faulkner
Ranches. His only other human contact comes from fellow herder Aliro Osorio
and occasional visits from the ranch foreman.
<CITE id=captionCite>(Stormi Greener/AMERICA AT HOME/www.myamericaathome.com)</CITE>
America at Home: Small Houses and Quirky Homes - Yahoo! News Photos

mr merlin

EOG Master

merlin,hell maybe we will come to find out that Iraq was a conspiracy and that never happened either.
I agree, its possible the "networks" are all in on it and are putting out easily doctored videos! Maybe we have been living in peace and harmony these last 5 years and dont even know it.:+clueless

well-i guess all we have to do is check in here every once in a while and find out.

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

Maybe you have merlin , but those boys and girls on duty in Afghanistan and Iraq have not been living in peace or harmony for the last 5 or 7 years

seeing as my son was a ranger for 6 years and went to Afghan and Iraq a total of 11 times im glad i still have him and glad to have merlin here.he seems to be one of the more logical people in here.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Maybe you have merlin , but those boys and girls on duty in Afghanistan and Iraq have not been living in peace or harmony for the last 5 or 7 years
I understand that, and support them and want them to win and come home. My comment is merely a mockery of the conspiracy wacko's who say ridiculous stuff like "no planes hit the WTC, the videos were faked".

merlin-maybe we should only be sarcastic on days that end in Y.then we might not be misunderstood.

Aliro-is that another alias ? Maybe they werent ducklings they were lambs

DimeDR

Banned

hey merlin, what about flight 77 that flew 400' too high to hit the pentagon ... watch he will not answer this with anything but a non sequitur if at all .... besides the fact he does not address a single one of my simple answers addressing his question on whether i believe the networks faked the films, of course i do, i have said many times that footage is faked, now why cant be return my straight fwd. queries, bc he is a phony with no intellectual bent

yeah merle, im the unbalanced one bc i dont get my jollies seeing 14 y-o innocent iraqi girls raped and murdered by scum usa soldiers

heres a video merle would laff at and act the same way

YouTube - SICK! No one helped dying woman!!

Nation News
NEW YORK (July 1) - New York City hospital officials promised reforms at a Brooklyn psychiatric ward where surveillance footage captured a woman falling from her chair, writhing on the floor and dying as workers watched without helping for an hour.

DimeDR

Banned

TF,

you have never once addressed my questions, another coward who hides behind his ignorance and lack of research ... i lived in texas, my man, i know how completely redneck, closed minded and racist that state is compared to the north--you fit in nicely

o.k. dime,ill bite does somone have film showing the plane 400 above the pentagon? and would you consider laying off the troops,if one or a few of them raped girls over there,damn them and i hope the worst for them.But dont classify all of our troops as those kind of people.a lot of them are peoples kids and probaly dont take those comments very lightly,no more than if you had a daughter that went to a school that a few sluts-whores and the like went to would you want someone calling your daughter such.

Last edited:

texansfan

EOG Master

TF,

you have never once addressed my questions, another coward who hides behind his ignorance and lack of research ... i lived in texas, my man, i know how completely redneck, closed minded and racist that state is compared to the north--you fit in nicely

I highly doubt you know much of anything as evidenced by your posts. You are an example of what happens when someone refuses to take their Thorazine on a daily basis. Questions? You just cut and paste your nonsense from wacko sites. Your supposed questions are nothing more than crap you have read and then try to pass it off as your own material.

You can't even begin to make a statement that is based on anything other than what your demented mind has read. I hope that you weren't able to produce any children into this world. This country has more than enough mentally unstable people walking the streets.

The only place someone like you would fit nicely into would be a straight jacket on his way to a padded cell at a mental facility where a lobotomy would only enhance your IQ.

texansfan

EOG Master

Tiger, Dime won't (can't) even answer a simple question as to what happened to all the passengers aboard the planes. Where are they? Bush had them all lined up and shot then dumped into a lime covered pit?

DimeDR

Banned

see TF, i dont profess to know everything that our murdering gov did, but see, you never answer anything but only ask more questions,i answer more questions in my own words than all you righties do put together ... and about kids, redneck, come up to seattle sometime and try coaching the kids i do for 20 minutes bc theyd laugh you out of the gym or anything you might talk to them about ... ironically, kids love me and i know they would see you as the charlatan joke you are ...

the passengers? go back to my past posts if you truly want some knowledge, most of the names were faked ... beamer is a joke, wasnt even married in NY to lisa, the lisa jeffereson thing is a hoax, who is she, TF? oh yeah, thats right you dont read anything so how could you know ... beamer is a another soap opera myth spun by the neocons .. whats funny is someday people will look back at anti, thor, scrimmage, myself and many others that used to be on this site and silently admit we knew all along yet you dolts will never whisper your sheep secrets to anyone bc you are all cowards

DimeDR

Banned

go to pandoras box i have posted it, tiger v ..

and about the troops, where did i say all the troops, i say this bc your pal merlin gets hard when they rape ... and look for many other instances where i have posted interviews where the troops have murdered and later repent and cry about it, killing innocent people on drive by fun shootings ... yes, what great troops we have, what a great leader we have, do you think we shoulda gone into iraq?