Where Does Le'Veon Bell Go?

Heim

EOG Master
I've heard 6-7 different teams from Indy to Oakland. Latest pics of him not flattering but I'm sure getting in football
shape will be a top priority after he signs.

kane

EOG master
Would love to see him end up with the Colts, they could be a dangerous team next year

Heim

EOG Master
I wonder if the big guaranteed contract to Gurley, who is now having arthritic problems with the knee, is making
some teams gun shy?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I wonder if the big guaranteed contract to Gurley, who is now having arthritic problems with the knee, is making
some teams gun shy?
Only so many hits the body can take. Few RB’s can survive 6+ years, the drop off is sharp. I wouldn’t pay him that money.

kane

EOG master
Only so many hits the body can take. Few RB’s can survive 6+ years, the drop off is sharp. I wouldn’t pay him that money.

Totally agree, the shelf life for RB's isn't long, it makes what Frank Gore is doing all the more remarkable #AgelessWonder

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The longer he is not signed, the lower the money will get

I think teams got a little gun shy, cause the other rb did just about as well as he did.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
So Bell skipped a years worth of pay and signed for less money than what the Steelers offered.

His agent is one hell of a smooth talker.......

Totally agree, the shelf life for RB's isn't long, it makes what Frank Gore is doing all the more remarkable #AgelessWonder

So true. Gore is a freak of nature. Especially considering he tore his right and left ACL (if I remember correctly) while he was at the U during a time surgical recoveries from that injury were significantly less than they are now.