WHERE HAS SPORTS GIRL BEEN?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: WHERE HAS SPORTS GIRL BEEN?

I don't know, but why don't you do us a favor and go look for her and come back when you find her.

Probably working on her Week 1 NFL picks now that the schedules are out! :)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Good devil. Go stir your shit up somewhere else. You got a question for Mo, PM him. You're the newest member at OGD so get your shit stirring bullshit out of here.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Timely, you're getting to be as bad as Reload. FYI, I will post where I want. Nothing you or your ghosts say impact me in any way.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely, you're getting to be as bad as Reload. FYI, I will post where I want. Nothing you or your ghosts say impact me in any way.

Ghosts? I have none. As bad as Reload? I just understand that this is just going to lead to drama. I consider Mo a friend and after reading what you read, this is a bullshit thread to start. Do your thing though.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Ghosts? I have none. As bad as Reload? I just understand that this is just going to lead to drama. I consider Mo a friend and after reading what you read, this is a bullshit thread to start. Do your thing though.

I missed it. What's dusty talking about?

WVU

EOG Master

you used ghosts more than once across the street so don't act all innocent. You begged me to keep it hush and I did, but it became way too obvious

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you used ghosts more than once across the street so don't act all innocent. You begged me to keep it hush and I did, but it became way too obvious

Stop lying. I created one name, with Wil's permission to avoid all the BS that the other name had, and then some Mod outed me on accident because Wil didn't tell them. I have THOSE E-Mails too WVU. I never created a ghost to bash or belittle anyone. I'll do that on my own if I ever chose to. I'm here to talk sports and waste some time. You're here to stir shit up. This will be my last post addressing you, as I'm going to put you on Ignore like I did PO. Haven't responded to him since, and wont be responding to you. See ya... You and Wil kept that "hush" for me, but it wasn't a GHOST. I wanted to be able to talk sports with out people coming in and bashing me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ha. The Manejs other ghosts. I brought them out every time. Ask TT. I busted him at RX all the time.Good times

Sorry man

WVU

EOG Master

I used to in the good old days...

It's been quite some time now, but before Jman went on another meltdown, he loved doing it...

can you list some of the ones you know he used? You know, for nostalgic reasons. :devil:

WVU

EOG Master

Stop lying. I created one name, with Wil's permission to avoid all the BS that the other name had, and then some Mod outed me on accident because Wil didn't tell them. I have THOSE E-Mails too WVU. I never created a ghost to bash or belittle anyone. I'll do that on my own if I ever chose to. I'm here to talk sports and waste some time. You're here to stir shit up. This will be my last post addressing you, as I'm going to put you on Ignore like I did PO. Haven't responded to him since, and wont be responding to you. See ya... You and Wil kept that "hush" for me, but it wasn't a GHOST. I wanted to be able to talk sports with out people coming in and bashing me.

Only once Eric? your nose is growing. See TTP's post

:clueless:

can you list some of the ones you know he used? You know, for nostalgic reasons. :devil:

I'd rather not talk about him.

I understand he is having a hard enough time dealing with the loss of income without piling on...

WVU

EOG Master

I'd rather not talk about him.

I understand he is having a hard enough time dealing with the loss of income without piling on...

party pooper. Not sure that would be piling on as he is very proud of his ghosts

WVU

EOG Master

who cares how old she is? She was a good poster when she wasn't bantering with Ken. She has spunk