Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Drinking Binge

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Betting horses

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I AM NOT SURE WHERE THE SHRINK IS BUT THE EOG'S RATINGS HAVE DROPPED 50% SINCE JJGOLD CAME BACK AND UNLESS I WAS MISTAKEN I THOUGHT I SAW THE SHRINK AND SCARLETT OUT FRONT OF THERE MANSION SELLING ALL THE EOG COMPUTERS.I THINK THE EOG IS FOLDING THIS IS JUST A RUMOR I ALSO HEARD THE SHRINK WAS IN THE DON BEST OFFICE TODAY BEGGING HIM FOR HALF HIS INVESTEMT BACK.:+clueless

SHRINK I WILL GIVE YOU 200 FOR YOUR LAP TOP COMPUTER WITH THE DON BEST SYSTEM STILL ON IT UNLESS YOUR PAL SHUT YOU OFF.:doh1

Man Poker gets boring after a while as you need too much patience.

I think it would be great if we could get like 8 guys in an online crap room as I would like that better.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY GLAKEN IF YOU MOVE ONE MORE OF MY POST'S TO THE DUMP I AM GOING TO HAVE A LONG TALK WITH MY PAL KEN WEITZNER AND YOU WILL BE BACK MANAGING A BURGER KING, YOU GOT IT KID.I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN MY POST'S AND I DONT LIKE BEING MOVED INTO THE DUMP.

SHRINK I WANT YOU TO TALK TO GLAKEN AND MAKE SURE HE KNOWS HE CAN BE REPLACED IN THIS FORUM.THANK YOU,YOUR PAL BEANTOWNJIM

ANYBODY WHO DOESNT THINK THERE IS RACISM IN THIS COUNTRY IF YOUR SISTER WAS DATING BEN WALLACE,KEVING GARNETT,PATRICK EWING,OR OUR VERY OWN GLAKEN WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS:+angry2-9

Jimmy I hear you these clowns like Glacker get Mods jobs and they play God with posts and threads. He must feel like a big man when he moves your posts.

Hey Jimmy this guy was working as a part time Janitor at an elementrary Schol 8 weeks ago so give him a free pass.

He has some power now and trying to asserate it on you.

I bet Glacker does not last long here.

waco

EOG Dedicated
choking on that cigar because of all the losers he has been giving us. pick a winner for a change. but i like it because i'm fading you