Where is OSUCOWBOYS? Mofome still alive?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If I remember some old pics there were on here of the Mrs she appeared to have some work done below the chin and above the belly button.

Does OSU Cowboy appear in the doc that has shrink and dink in it? Is he in the hotel scene with shrink?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If I remember some old pics there were on here of the Mrs she appeared to have some work done below the chin and above the belly button.

Does OSU Cowboy appear in the doc that has shrink and dink in it? Is he in the hotel scene with shrink?

That she did - she admitted it. To quote Seinfeld: They're NOT real but they're Spectacular

She does a lot of Yoga so that body can bend in all different directions.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
I've kept in touch with Travis off and on for years. I'm not aware of the allegations...maybe they're really recent. In any case, the guy has always been great about money business/betting wise. Always been 100% stand up with me. Never dealt with anyone off forumville any better.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for checking in, RealSlimShady.

Hope all is well with you.

Here's hoping you attract all the good-looking, skinny girls (Hehe).

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Is there a bigger creep weirdo in forum history than Winky?

-550 he drives a windowless can

First ???: Nope. You are right

2nd???: I drive a 2015 Toyota Corolla I purchased new and have payments on until July 2020. It has 4 windows, front and back panes of glass and 2 side mirrors. No bumper stickers on it (I can't recall the last time I had one on a car - might have to go back 25+ years for that)

BTW: I have gone thru more background checks becaue of basketball officiating and other jobs I do than most people would have if they lived to be 400-years-old. Cleanly passed every single one of them without any worries at all including a very thorough one in Nevada that required fingerprints and a very extensive background check done by the same people who do background checks for those seeking a gambling license - that allows me to work there when I am in town.

Any more guesses you wanna make that you will be wrong on? Fire away - I could use the laugh.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
First ???: Nope. You are right

2nd???: I drive a 2015 Toyota Corolla I purchased new and have payments on until July 2020. It has 4 windows, front and back panes of glass and 2 side mirrors. No bumper stickers on it (I can't recall the last time I had one on a car - might have to go back 25+ years for that)

BTW: I have gone thru more background checks becaue of basketball officiating and other jobs I do than most people would have if they lived to be 400-years-old. Cleanly passed every single one of them without any worries at all including a very thorough one in Nevada that required fingerprints and a very extensive background check done by the same people who do background checks for those seeking a gambling license - that allows me to work there when I am in town.

Any more guesses you wanna make that you will be wrong on? Fire away - I could use the laugh.

Don’t want to mess with you and your 15 inches of titanium you used to always talk about

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Mrs. OSU was pretty decent looking. Of course we’re talking what six seven years since pics were posted? If she’s talking personal shit with Winky perhaps she’s nosedived deeper than that Malaysian jet

kane

EOG master
maybe so but he is hitting over 60% right now

17-10

Topper, you're smart enough to know a 27 game sample size means nothing, over the long haul we both know he's nowhere close to being a 60% capper. He is however a 100% creepy weirdo

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Gambling especially when losing can impact lives. Its no joke. While I believe I got my alcohol under control, gambling still impacts my personal life with relationships and life in general.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Once again......what I know and what I will say are 2 very different things. I am FB friends with Mrs OSU. Sent her one of my Xmas Holiday cards.

SHE is doing great.