Where is OSUCOWBOYS? Mofome still alive?

No I don't believe he is.

which guy is Mr. OSU Cowboy. what about the two guys on the far right of the picture.

He's the guy next to Blondie. Shrink is not there. I believe that was March Madness weekend in 2010, but could have been before. Shrink had a big get together at Lagasse's in the Palazzo and was above the moon when his beloved ODU won in the Big Dance. Mo was fired up from the Vols win and then promptly was so shitfaced he couldn't walk. He needed us to guide him like an old lady, clinging onto us to stay upright. Wasn't long before Shrink's demise...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He's the guy next to Blondie. Shrink is not there. I believe that was March Madness weekend in 2010, but could have been before. Shrink had a big get together at Lagasse's in the Palazzo and was above the moon when his beloved ODU won in the Big Dance. Mo was fired up from the Vols win and then promptly was so shitfaced he couldn't walk. He needed us to guide him like an old lady, clinging onto us to stay upright. Wasn't long before Shrink's demise...
Was this big Old dominion game the game that was documented in the "life on the line" video?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
From left to right looking at the pick
white dress - mrs osu cowboys
women black shirt - blondie
tall black hair guy/blue jeans - mr osu cowboys
tennessee jersey - ???
guy in white polo - joeybagadonuts
backward hat/black shirt/white jersey over shoulder - MO
backward hat/cut off sleeves dude - ???
tall dude light green/blue t shirt ????

can anyone fill in the ????

Last edited:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
tennessee jersey - ???

Yep. That photo is from back in the day when this place was a blast. ????in the order you asked are Benny (I think, not 100 percent sure) Quebb Diesel and The Glue.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
One of the great lines ever by JK here was when he mentioned meeting Joey donuts and his average looking gf. I laughed for weeks 🤣😂🤣😂😂

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
tennessee jersey - ???

Black shirt guy not osu cowboy. Guy on far right with light blue t shirt is. Tenn shirt is Benny and no sleeves id queeb diesel.

this was the leroys contest in '09

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
UPDATED-

tall black hair guy/blue jeans - ????
tennessee jersey - Benny420
backward hat/cut off sleeves dude - quebb diesel
tall dude light green/blue t shirt- OSU Cowboy

quebb diesel. did I get you right?

UPDATED-

tall black hair guy/blue jeans - ????

quebb diesel. did I get you right?

yessir, the glue is your only bolded ???? sir!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
yessir, the glue is your only bolded ???? sir!

100% correct. Derek/Glue is the one in Black. Along with Jerry (not pictured) he was one of Shrink's step sons, married to Shrink's wife - a real peach of a woman who was as graceful and elegant as it gets and someone who helped me out in too many ways to count

100% correct. Derek/Glue is the one in Black. Along with Jerry (not pictured) he was one of Shrink's step sons, married to Shrink's wife - a real peach of a woman who was as graceful and elegant as it gets and someone who helped me out in too many ways to count

is mo still alive?!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
updated: Final results from what I have read.

tall black hair guy/blue jeans - Glue, aka Derek in real life

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Shocking as he appears to be a standup kind of guy.
Supposedly won a substantial amount in FanDuel or Draftkings also. I don’t know if anyone from the forums talks to him anymore. He did have a $1000 bet (could be more) with a poster,, and a big wager offshore.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I wonder if there are more of these old photos around forums. Would be a nice thread to see what some of these forum legends look like.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Quebb what's happening? No clue you were even lurking these forums anymore. Hope all is good on your end.

Quebb what's happening? No clue you were even lurking these forums anymore. Hope all is good on your end.

ha ha surprised it let me log back in! i am planning a vegas trip with some buddies for march madness and thought about these glory days! might need the cliff notes after a ten year hiatus!

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I wonder if there are more of these old photos around forums. Would be a nice thread to see what some of these forum legends look like.

There was a thread here that was bumped a few years ago. Was an EOG forum bash type thread. Or maybe was posted here but pics of other bashes through SBR and/or TheRx. Numerous pics of various posters in that thread. Not sure if it can even be found now that the forum was converted over to this new format.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
There was a thread here that was bumped a few years ago. Was an EOG forum bash type thread. Or maybe was posted here but pics of other bashes through SBR and/or TheRx. Numerous pics of various posters in that thread. Not sure if it can even be found now that the forum was converted over to this new format.
It should be cuz if you go back you can see posts from the shrink yet.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
updated: Final results from what I have read.

tall black hair guy/blue jeans - Glue, aka Derek in real life
Yes. All is correct.